SA Released
51 replies to this topic
arusydan300
  • arusydan300

Player Hater

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:54 PM

There's no any "Start button for pool game" - just a button named "Start" on controller, the button you press to pause the game. If you press it on your second pad while being in pool set-up screen - you'll play 2 player pool game.

5a7e833228bct.jpg

SAAC is a very old and buggy third-party software. GInput is a great plugin that re-enables native dual controllers support and doesn't have bugs. So yes - I suggest you to use GInput instead of SAAC.

That was posted in the first message in DEPENDENCES section

I got it, I tried to use GInput for Bluetooth Gamepad (Not Xbox or Playstation Joystick) but it won't work.

Tomasak
  • Tomasak

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Spam Commando 2017
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]

Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:57 PM

use http://www.x360ce.com/to use your dinput gamepad as xinput one. (game will think it's xbox gamepad)

arusydan300
  • arusydan300

Player Hater

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:59 AM

Can you make 2player's unlimited health mod when the button is pressed?

surekami
  • surekami

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:09 AM

Hello! You did a good job with enhancing an old ps2 mod . However I REALLY ask you to enhance Skiaterfilter's mod so that we could spawn second player without playing on keyboard. It would be awesome to just press start or right stick button and play sitting on the couch. Thanks in advance!

---

Привет. Ты вроде русский , поэтому и напишу на русском. Плиз замодь проэкт skaterfiltera , чтобы можно было спавнить второго игрока без помощи клавы, а например стартом или если это невозможно на правый стик, ты вроде умеешь в скрипты , поэтому плиз улучши его.

Marsi4eg
  • Marsi4eg

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 29 July 2017 - 07:35 AM

Hello! You did a good job with enhancing an old ps2 mod . However I REALLY ask you to enhance Skiaterfilter's mod so that we could spawn second player without playing on keyboard. It would be awesome to just press start or right stick button and play sitting on the couch. Thanks in advance!

---

Привет. Ты вроде русский , поэтому и напишу на русском. Плиз замодь проэкт skaterfiltera , чтобы можно было спавнить второго игрока без помощи клавы, а например стартом или если это невозможно на правый стик, ты вроде умеешь в скрипты , поэтому плиз улучши его.

This mod was intended to be a complete re-implementation of cut-off PS2 content with some enhancements that do not change the base of R* idea of how 2 player mode meant to be played.

So I don't really want to change something like that, sorry. Though you always may ask skatefilter5 personally to add such feature to his mod.

---

Этот мод был предназначен для полного возвращения вырезанного PS2 контента, с несколькими доработками, которые не меняют базовую идею R* о том, как должен выглядеть режим на 2 игрока.

Поэтому я реально не хочу что-либо подобное менять, извиняй. Ты всегда можешь лично попросить skatefilter5 добавить такую функцию в его мод.

skatefilter5
  • skatefilter5

Controlling Both Players

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:45 PM

---

That's already done in my mod, you can sit on couches/chairs/bench but it will be on each player's keys, Active Gang Mode/Recruit + Passive Gang Mode/Recruit = H + G will makes players sit down. See the list http://gta.wikia.com...GTA_San_Andreasfor controllers pressing up + down digitally will make it impossible to sit down. I can't separate them because it's needed to recruit homies and give commands.

Here, to this mod

http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=28129

skatefilter5
  • skatefilter5

Controlling Both Players

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:53 PM Edited by skatefilter5, 29 July 2017 - 06:59 PM.

I fix the icon for player 2 whenever he dies, or I destroy him to use a another model.

Now the the player 2's icon will be shown anytime when he appears.

That's why I add player controllable that don't allow you to enter interiors mainly

http://www.mediafire...2pl_enh Fix.rar

It will not normally be found here yet.

Marsi4eg

can you make interior enterable within player 2 is active also for missions? I was requesting to enter the interior normally and I teleport him in front of me.

And is it that okay to add some of your player 2 extras with vehicle no gun hanging out all day, camera fixes (similar to mines "only look at player 1")

I'll give you credit too

surekami
  • surekami

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 30 July 2017 - 08:05 AM Edited by surekami, 30 July 2017 - 08:06 AM.

skatefilter5

You don't understand . I want to play San Andreas WITHOUT keyboard. Using 2 gamepads only . Your mod doesn't work like  that's why I asked this awesome modder to enhance your mod. It's a shame he refused :(

Marsi4eg
  • Marsi4eg

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 30 July 2017 - 09:43 AM Edited by Marsi4eg, 30 July 2017 - 09:49 AM.

skatefilter5
You don't understand . I want to play San Andreas WITHOUT keyboard. Using 2 gamepads only . Your mod doesn't work like that's why I asked this awesome modder to enhance your mod. It's a shame he refused :(

How you think I could bind so much stuff to an xbox controller? :panic: There's no way, it's physically impossible

Marsi4eg
can you make interior enterable within player 2 is active also for missions? I was requesting to enter the interior normally and I teleport him in front of me.

And is it that okay to add some of your player 2 extras with vehicle no gun hanging out all day, camera fixes (similar to mines "only look at player 1")

I'll give you credit too

Of course you can use my fixes in your mod.

About enterable interiors: It could work in theory, but only when using your player distance hack, because the 2 player game will end every time on entering interiors, as there's no way to immidiately teleport second player, the game will trigger high distance. Also I really don't know how to activate interior markers and actually pay'n'sprays in 2 player mode. I'm not good in memory hacking, and no scm opcodes for these.

surekami
  • surekami

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 31 July 2017 - 01:55 PM

Marsi4eg

I don't care about his other functions but a simple spawn second player script. I think you could bind it in no time

--

У него там дофига лишних скриптов, действительно нужен только #Two Player Missions Loader Drop In, Drop Out. Он довольно простой и работает отдельно от остального.. кхм.. контента и я просто на самом деле попросил поковырять это дело на досуге, т.к. мой  скриптерский скилл  слишком слаб. У тебя наверное займет минут 5 не больше.

skatefilter5
  • skatefilter5

Controlling Both Players

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 July 2017 - 02:55 PM

skatefilter5

You don't understand . I want to play San Andreas WITHOUT keyboard. Using 2 gamepads only . Your mod doesn't work like  that's why I asked this awesome modder to enhance your mod. It's a shame he refused :(

Well I don't know how to use ginput for controller and the keyboard, but I only use SAAC2, and I only play the game on keyboard because Joypads is hard the figure out the controls

Marsi4eg
  • Marsi4eg

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 31 July 2017 - 05:06 PM Edited by Marsi4eg, 31 July 2017 - 05:29 PM.

Marsi4eg
I don't care about his other functions but a simple spawn second player script. I think you could bind it in no time

--
У него там дофига лишних скриптов, действительно нужен только #Two Player Missions Loader Drop In, Drop Out. Он довольно простой и работает отдельно от остального.. кхм.. контента и я просто на самом деле попросил поковырять это дело на досуге, т.к. мой  скриптерский скилл  слишком слаб. У тебя наверное займет минут 5 не больше.

I've got your idea, I don't promise you anything but maybe I'll take a look into.

skatefilter5
  • skatefilter5

Controlling Both Players

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:43 PM Edited by skatefilter5, 31 July 2017 - 07:45 PM.

Marsi4eg

Yeap, I found the interior selection http://gtaforums.com...interiors-edit/

but it can make player teleport only player 2 manual teleport if is pressed.

That's why I keep using it not only for DYOM mission or Cleo mission but you can teleport player 2 CTRL + SHIFT + PAGEDOWN if you have mod, you can take find Player 2 teleport into the cleo folder.

skatefilter5
  • skatefilter5

Controlling Both Players

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 August 2017 - 08:50 PM Edited by skatefilter5, 19 August 2017 - 08:51 PM.

I can't even use or shoot with a sniper or zoom in or out, take a picture with camera, RPGs, parachute and even the chainsaw. I want to weapons to be use too including to zoom with a sniper in 2-player use a rocket launcher, and switch to chainsaw instead of skip that melee weapon.

I playing with keyboard on both players, like when I was playing a mission the pickups where hidden and can't be picked up is just parachute, sniper rifle, chainsaw (especially) it will get me stuck on this mission until I die or player 2 dies,

Can you add then feature, to able everything with weapons and drive-bys as a passenger with all weapons including grenades?

Marsi4eg
  • Marsi4eg

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 19 August 2017 - 10:08 PM

As I've said already - I'm weak at memory hacking, so no.

Ufeldraku
  • Ufeldraku

Player Hater

• Members
  • Peru

Posted 4 weeks ago

Can you make cheats work on 2nd player?

Marsi4eg
  • Marsi4eg

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Marsi4eg, 4 weeks ago.

Can you make cheats work on 2nd player?

There's already an answer on the first page, but I'll repeat:

Won't be implemented in this mod, because it doesn't hook any native controls. Ask your friend to type a cheat code. Or ask Silent to add such functionality to GInput.

P.S. I've noticed a strange thing while playing single player - sometimes twoplayer notifications appear and random ped gets white square marker of the second player, also all hotkeys start to work (such as deathmatch mode etc.) Is there anyone who had the same bug?

I currently cannot debug and fix it but I'll try to... later

Ufeldraku
  • Ufeldraku

Player Hater

• Members
  • Peru

Posted 4 weeks ago

What, if he types a cheat code it will work for him? Didn't know, woah, technology.

Also, about the other bug, yes, it does happen randomly, in my case a female ped got the marker, I killed her, but it doesn't trigger the "Player 2 has died" message.

Marsi4eg
  • Marsi4eg

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Marsi4eg, 4 weeks ago.

What, if he types a cheat code it will work for him? Didn't know, woah, technology.

Umm.. misunderstanding.
I thought you asked for ability to type cheats from second controller.
If you mean something like weapon cheat not affecting second player - it's also not possible without deep memory hacking. And actually needs testing, I've never tried cheats in 2player modes.
-------------
Tested cheats. Weapon cheats take effect on both players. Healh/armor only on main player. Couldn't be changed though, sorry.

Ufeldraku
  • Ufeldraku

Player Hater

• Members
  • Peru

Posted 4 weeks ago

Uhm, dunno why, but I pressed "post" and it didn't post, weird.

Weapon cheats do work on 2nd player, health related cheats don't, and if I enter a vehicle-related cheat, the 2nd player can't get out of the car/bike, until they die.

I'll post a request to add 2nd player cheats on Silent's GInput thread, but if someone could help you with the memory hacking thingy, that'd be great.

Sorry for bothering, and thanks for replying.

Rachel Amber
  • Rachel Amber

"I quit coz my life is sh*t"

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Rachel Amber, 4 weeks ago.

Damn, thats a cool mod! good work! :)

zmudziak32
  • zmudziak32

Homie

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 4 weeks ago

I have idea, if we could play story mode missions in co-op. Just like Silent did with Wrong Side of Tracks for Big Smoke.

• Rachel Amber likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users