Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 09 December 2016 - 06:45 PM

OK, so to get this right, sticking with your rules here, you don't want ANY negative criticism or advice, no feedback on where you've done things wrong, no correction on your own wrong information, such as "I know renderware can get laggy with ENBs and "limit pushing" mods, but I've got a number of scripts that help performance and should make the game able to run smoothl" which has me screaming internally by the way, and you're just going to ignore this topic and open up new ones as soon as people say things you don't like?

...I remember that GTA3 modder who was like this, things didn't end well.
  • Jinx., Z i X and Ivan1997GTA like this

-DP-
  • -DP-

Retired Modder

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 09 December 2016 - 06:48 PM

...I remember that GTA3 modder who was like this, things didn't end well.

You're talking about OmeXr, right?  :lol:

Oh boy, those were the good old days...

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Netherlands
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Conversion 2014 [ViIV for GTANY Contribution]
    Best Map 2011 [IVSA]
    Modding Milestone [IVSA/Ped Paths]
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition][Contribution]

Posted 09 December 2016 - 07:13 PM

I cleaned the topic of what could be cosidered off-topic\spam.

As for the discussion about renderware, take it to a new topic in this section. (the posts made in this topic will stay until someone made a new one)

joshuagreen98, you can't create new topics of the same mod just because you don't like what people said aout your mod. If there is a post you do not want, you can click the 'Report' button under any post and explain why you want it removed.

Here is the OP from your 'new' topic, in case you want to copy anything from it. I also removed the poll from this topic.

Spoiler

• Ash_735 likes this

joshuagreen98
  • joshuagreen98

Dead

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 09 December 2016 - 09:15 PM Edited by joshuagreen98, 09 December 2016 - 09:21 PM.

I cleaned the topic of what could be cosidered off-topic\spam.

As for the discussion about renderware, take it to a new topic in this section. (the posts made in this topic will stay until someone made a new one)

joshuagreen98, you can't create new topics of the same mod just because you don't like what people said aout your mod. If there is a post you do not want, you can click the 'Report' button under any post and explain why you want it removed.

Here is the OP from your 'new' topic, in case you want to copy anything from it. I also removed the poll from this topic.

Spoiler

Alright, just a lot of people were saying to start a new page so I assumed it was the right thing to do?

Its not that I cant stand criticism or negativity, just it seemed like a cleaner way of showing the development since it had gone off track and really any criticism comments are good if they say whats wrong and not "you know nothing"

Anyway, development resumes and so does the topic. 

• Davve95 and Ivan1997GTA like this

MegaPixel
  • MegaPixel

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 December 2016 - 10:53 PM

from what i understand i don't think people are getting the right picture here he clearly stated he didnt want negative comments NOT criticism meaning non of that bs where people doubted his skills. he put at the bottom he wanted criticism meaning he wants to know what you think can be done to change the mod to make it better but not to be insulted in the process.  

• Davve95, UltraZ and joshuagreen98 like this

zmudziak32
  • zmudziak32

Homie

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 10 December 2016 - 12:32 PM

You can use Fastman92 Limit Adjuster if you scary of GTA SA engine limits. Look at GTA Underground where, extended map with Liberty City, Vice City, Bullworth, Carcer City and other maps.
  • Davve95 likes this

Xenavi
  • Xenavi

Player Hater

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:17 AM

looks good for me

denis1379
  • denis1379

'No more stupid noun stories'

• Members

Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:35 AM

Really nice work. For roads I'll give u advice. Make brighter texture, with changing colour argb with map editor and make it better like IV or V feelings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users