Posted 15 December 2017 - 11:03 AM

The schedule can viewed on Wikipedia.
  • El Dildo likes this

Noale
  • Noale

OH HI MARK

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 18 December 2017 - 05:58 PM Edited by Noale, 18 December 2017 - 06:24 PM.

Anyone else finding Hammond annoying? The faces he makes and his over dramatic reactions to literally anything are ridiculous. He was always like this, but wow does it really stick out now for some reason.

And it looks like the lapboard has returned in Episode 2 with a new driver (thank god).

Nico
  • Nico

I'd call that a bargain.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 December 2017 - 12:24 AM

This week's episode has been rather bland, to be honest. The second segment -that competition of employees of two different companies- was really boring.

Also, the jokes about Hammond's crash are getting old already. It seems like that will be the main running gag of this season.

Nico
  • Nico

I'd call that a bargain.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 February 2018 - 12:03 AM

I just watched the two last episodes aired on January, had to wait because I was on vacation and far away from reliable internet sources.

I really liked the Lancia-Audi segment, even though as a Lancia fan I feel like the jokes about the rally team were a bit annoying. They made them look like a bunch of incompetent f*cks at times. And the second episode was even better, with great interviews. I often do not enjoy the Celebrity Face Off thingy, I specifically did not enjoy it on the earlier episode with the fighters. Croke, if you see this, I'm sorry, but I dislike fighting a lot. But having such great guests as Nick Mason and Steve Copeland -best drummer in history according to my dad- the thing changes. The segment with the old british cars and the Type R was cool but seeing Jeremy drilling the window of the priceless DB4 nearly made me cry. I know they surely replaced the window, but that felt just plain wrong.

Noale
  • Noale

OH HI MARK

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 04 February 2018 - 05:23 AM

I'm still on the Jag episode.

I really wish they'd bring back the Reassembler with James May.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users