- Added error code "WTV270" to indicate a problem with connecting to Windows Live Sign in Assistant / Games for Windows Live Servers.
- Added Windows 8, 8.1, and 10 to compatible OS check.
- Added Display Controller image in Controller Configuration.
- Fixed a bug which made completing "Out of Commission" mission impossible when frame rate exceeds 60fps.
- Fixed a bug with the "Resource Usage" indicator on graphics cards with more than 2GB of VRAM.
- Fixed a bug that restricted settings changes when using modern video cards.
- Fixed a bug with the map crosshair on certain resolutions.
- Fixed a bug with text scrolling in "Brief" Menu.
- Fixed "drawlist overflow" crash.
- Minor performance optimizations.
GTA: EFLC 184.108.40.206 patch official download link: All versions.
Files that differ between 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 versions of GTA IV, Steam release (for manual upgrading or downgrading): 22.214.171.124 version, 126.96.36.199 version (also can be extracted from the official patch, cumulative).
Files that differ between 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 versions of GTA: EFLC, Steam release (for manual upgrading or downgrading): 220.127.116.11 version, 18.104.22.168 version (also can be extracted from the official patch, cumulative).
Let me know if I fиcked something up, please.