105 replies to this topic
fryday
  • fryday

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2017 - 01:45 PM

step 7. 

buy resupplies until it sticks.

alternative:  when you discover, that the supplies decrease after arriving, you can leave gtao and rejoin to have the same effect like resupply, but without the costs

EkaSwede
  • EkaSwede

PC Player

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 01 November 2017 - 04:30 PM Edited by EkaSwede, 01 November 2017 - 10:50 PM.

step 7. 

buy resupplies until it sticks.

alternative:  when you discover, that the supplies decrease after arriving, you can leave gtao and rejoin to have the same effect like resupply, but without the costs

I see. Does it work on PC, though. Alright, so if I complete step 11, and it still decreases, I start over from step 7. EDIT: Seems to be working for now. Strangely it started working on my Money Factory at first. I'll be keeping a watchful eye on those supplies, though.

Scuba 21
  • Scuba 21

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2017 - 11:00 PM Edited by Scuba 21, 01 November 2017 - 11:01 PM.

@Scuba21: Huh, going back to story line and back and then waiting 10 minutes doesn't seem to increasy my supplies...

First I was inside the business when I got the message, and the second time I was outside when I got the message

And I did a steal supplies mission and it's now locked at 1.5 bars. Did another one, still locked at 1.5 bars. Oh no, did I reverse glitch it?

Don't wait 10 minutes in story mode.

After disbanding MC outside business switch to story and immediately back to online.

Once back online the resupply msg from Lester will occur within 10 minutes.
  • EkaSwede likes this

blockerman
  • blockerman

bruceleroy98 - PSN

• Members

Posted 02 November 2017 - 07:03 PM

Gonna share what I've been doing.
Nothing groundbreaking but follow it to a T and you're golden.
Only thing I'd recommend is at step 7 don't wait the full 10 min for Lesters resupply call. Be in the business at 9 min mark and wait by laptop to ensure supplies don't fall below 100%.
NB=notebook/laptop

1. Start MC outside business
2. Get in and shut down business
3. Get out and disband MC
4. Get in (without starting MC) , use NB to start business, do resupply, shut down business again
5. Disband MC inside and go out
6. Go to story mode and back be online
7. Wait outside the business for LJT's message of resupply (~10 mins)
8, Received message and get in (without starting MC), use NB to start business (supply need to be 100%, if not, do step 4 and 5)
9. Disband MC inside and go out
10. Wait for 15 mins, start MC outside business, you should get the message from LJT about staffs coming back.
11. Get in and disband MC inside the business, go out and be back ~10 mins (without starting MC)
12. Profit...

Here I am after step 11. Is this correct or am I doing something wrong?

The supplies are going down with no product.

• SeaWallTx and EkaSwede like this

EkaSwede
  • EkaSwede

PC Player

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 02 November 2017 - 09:25 PM Edited by EkaSwede, 02 November 2017 - 09:26 PM.

As someone said, keep trying starting at step 7. It can take time, but eventually it should work. Did for me. Now I have 5 infinitely stocked businesses.

...Oh no, what have I done?

EDIT: When I finally got it to work, I was doing it for 2 businesses at the same time

fryday
  • fryday

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2017 - 08:57 AM

@blockerman:

there are several methods of how to get the glitch work. I`ve done 3 different methods, they all worked, but some better, some not.

at the moment, I do this method (described by flexcreator a few posts before):

1. Shut down the business

2. Unregister MC and exit the business

3. Enter the business (you should see no staff)

4. Go to notebook, Resupply

5. Unregister MC, exit the business. Wait outside the business for 10 minutes.

You can do whatever you want, but stay in a freeroam (don't joint Heists/Races etc). VIP Work / Import/Export, Gunrunning - all these activities are fine.

6. You will receive the supplies arrival notification. Navigate to your business

7. Repeat the cycle since step 4 (YES!!! Resupply again) unless you see a message that no supplies are required at this point.

Don't trust your eyes! Don't look at the supplies bar. The message is the only 100% indicator that supplies are full.

8. "No supplies are required at this point" => Restart the business and disband the MC as soon as possible.

9. Exit the business, wait 15 min in freeroam. You can be a CEO if you want

10. Very important step IMO: Enter your appartment (NOT the business) and register as the MC president. You should see a message that the staff arrived. Unregister MC and exit the appartment.

11. (Optional) Wait another 10 min and navigate to your business. At this point the supplies should be stuck at max.

It may require several attempts.

Mr Spanky
  • Mr Spanky

Mark Chump

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 November 2017 - 09:48 AM

Somehow managed to get my meth lab to work, but, I can't get the coke to work 😢
  • Killer Whale likes this

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Homie

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 05 November 2017 - 06:34 PM

A video guide. Sort of.

• EkaSwede and Hécate-II like this

Mr Spanky
  • Mr Spanky

Mark Chump

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:58 PM

I can confirm that failing a 'snitch' mission will result in the loss of stock, supplies, and the infinite supplies glitch 😉

EkaSwede
  • EkaSwede

PC Player

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 21 November 2017 - 06:37 PM

Hmm, it seems the infinite supplies glitch someteims fixes itself. I've had my weed farm unglitch itself twice and now my Document Forgery (which I intend to shut down).

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Homie

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:52 PM Edited by flexcreator, 22 November 2017 - 06:53 PM.

^ Hécate-II mentioned it.

My meth "fixed" itself too. And it's the first business that was glitched in a row. I think you have to repeat the process once a month or so.

EDIT:

The method still works though )

DaveyGravy
  • DaveyGravy

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:30 PM

I had a look at the vid posted above. It looked like after all the steps the gamer took they only made 20k in about 40 minutes and then advised to rinse and repeat from step one. Did I totally miss something here and if so can someone explain if this is worth doing and if so how long does it take to get a full stock for delivery. Cheers.

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Homie

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 24 November 2017 - 08:30 AM

I had a look at the vid posted above. It looked like after all the steps the gamer took they only made 20k in about 40 minutes and then advised to rinse and repeat from step one.

You have to rinse and repeat until the bottom bar is full. If you try to resupply at this point, you should see a message "No supplies are required at this point".

If you DO see this message, if you DO see the full bar and if you DO see the non-zero stock - no extra steps are required. You have completed the glitch and you can just sell the product once it's full. Then you can wait, do whatever you want and sell again once it's filled.

EkaSwede
  • EkaSwede

PC Player

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 24 November 2017 - 09:41 AM

Also, one thing I noticed when trying to re-glitch the weed before I decided to shut it down was that after 15 minutes after starting it up I registered as MC President I did not get the notification my staff had arrived, and got that note 30 minutes total after I had started the business.

DaveyGravy
  • DaveyGravy

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 November 2017 - 07:47 PM

Sorry to take this off topic a little. But are there any exploits with the hangar missions that anyone knows of? If so could you link me please. 

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Homie

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:02 PM

Sorry to take this off topic a little. But are there any exploits with the hangar missions that anyone knows of? If so could you link me please. 

Check the following topic. No exploits, but a lot of tips

http://gtaforums.com...-smugglers-run/

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Homie

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 12 December 2017 - 05:46 PM

Two players confirmed it still works after the Doomsday

EkaSwede
  • EkaSwede

PC Player

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:13 PM

Two players confirmed it still works after the Doomsday

Make it three.

UNST3RBLICH
  • UNST3RBLICH

Dead King

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 4 weeks ago

Mine got reset after Doomsday, so I've shut my businesses down. I'll attempt again tonight with Coke, and if that works I'll try with Meth as well. Hopefully I can get it to stick because I'm sooooo broke right now.

Mr Spanky
  • Mr Spanky

Mark Chump

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

Mine is/Was still working on coke and meth last night

UNST3RBLICH
  • UNST3RBLICH

Dead King

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'm on probably my sixth attempt so far with my coke. So far no luck.

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Homie

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 4 weeks ago

Try another session. Session matters somehow. Tripplecheck the supplies are full and the production is NOT running (the business is shut down).

My Weed got reset as well - will try to restart it soon.

UNST3RBLICH
  • UNST3RBLICH

Dead King

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 4 weeks ago

Try another session. Session matters somehow. Tripplecheck the supplies are full and the production is NOT running (the business is shut down).

My Weed got reset as well - will try to restart it soon.

Does it mater if other people are in the session?

UNST3RBLICH
  • UNST3RBLICH

Dead King

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 4 weeks ago

Think I finally got my coke to stick. Gonna try Meth next.

JohnMarston_73
  • JohnMarston_73

The Man from Blackwater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'm here to confirm that this is still working. My businesses haven't reset. But when they have its simple to set that supplies stuck at full.

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Homie

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 3 weeks ago

My Meth got raided, but I was able to restore it with a second try. So, not only it 's still works, but the steps to reproduce it are still valid

Mr Spanky
  • Mr Spanky

Mark Chump

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago

Went online this morning, found snow again, and my coke has been reset, need to check the meth

Killer Whale
  • Killer Whale

I used to have a negative article as my name.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Killer Whale, 2 weeks ago.

Tried to do the glitch last night from an outside video. Supplies are still full, but there is no product being made.

Edit: After shutting down and restarting the business, it has made some money after checking a couple of hours later with the bar still full. It's a coke business, also.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

3rd Coast Born... ...Texas Raised... ...Island B.O.I.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 2 weeks ago

Gonna share what I've been doing.
Nothing groundbreaking but follow it to a T and you're golden.
Only thing I'd recommend is at step 7 don't wait the full 10 min for Lesters resupply call. Be in the business at 9 min mark and wait by laptop to ensure supplies don't fall below 100%.
NB=notebook/laptop

1. Start MC outside business
2. Get in and shut down business
3. Get out and disband MC
4. Get in (without starting MC) , use NB to start business, do resupply, shut down business again
5. Disband MC inside and go out
6. Go to story mode and back be online
7. Wait outside the business for LJT's message of resupply (~10 mins)
8, Received message and get in (without starting MC), use NB to start business (supply need to be 100%, if not, do step 4 and 5)
9. Disband MC inside and go out
10. Wait for 15 mins, start MC outside business, you should get the message from LJT about staffs coming back.
11. Get in and disband MC inside the business, go out and be back ~10 mins (without starting MC)
12. Profit...

Here I am after step 11. Is this correct or am I doing something wrong?

The supplies are going down with no product.

Mine won't produce, its been 3irl days, like 24hrs+ of online play, I resupply, resupply resupply, but never get any product, this started right after I did this glitch.

The glitch seemed to be working, but the 2nd time I went in to check on my product(after doing the glitch) i got a call from LJC and he said I had no supply, he was right it went from full to empty and my product emptied too. Since then, @3days I cant produce anything. I've tried everything to get it back to working, IDK what to do.

Or what I did wrong in the 1st place,

Mr Spanky
  • Mr Spanky

Mark Chump

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago

Have you tried closing the business down, leaving online, coming back online, and trying again?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users