Photo

Glitch - Infinite supplies for your MC factories

81 replies to this topic
SalamenceFury
  • SalamenceFury

Screaming dragon that loves to stab

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 28 November 2016 - 08:23 PM Edited by SalamenceFury, 21 December 2016 - 05:47 AM.

I seem to have found a way for it to work every time - I managed to repeat it in all my factories.

The glitch is extremely simple and will save you lots of time.

1. Wait for your product to reach maximum
  2. Buy supplies. Once that's done, you have to wait 10 minutes.
  3. Once the supplies arrive, sell your product as fast as you can.

This will cause the supplies to never descend, essentially making them infinite. All you have to do now is wait.

If you have any questions you're more than welcome to.E

EDIT: FIxed as of 1.37. Was good while it lasted...

• Target13, HARBUJAHN, Sky_Light12 and 5 others like this

AmyStone
  • AmyStone

Amy Stone

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 November 2016 - 08:49 PM Edited by AmyStone, 28 November 2016 - 08:50 PM.

I have a question. Step 2 says 'wait 10 minutes' but step 3 says 'once the supplies arrive'. Which is it?

• HARBUJAHN likes this

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

FREEROAM PREDATOR RANK:561__K/D:18.93 GTAF_CREW

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:11 PM

I have a question. Step 2 says 'wait 10 minutes' but step 3 says 'once the supplies arrive'. Which is it?

From what i can gather here wait around till lgt texts ''supplies arrived'' and set up sale asap

AmyStone
  • AmyStone

Amy Stone

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:15 PM

Ok thanks. I'll give it a try.

aaronBLUEeyes
  • aaronBLUEeyes

Sovereign for the GUILD of CALAMIT0US INTENT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:57 PM

This is what worked for me:

-Sell product while both supplies and product are full

-Immediately after sale disband MC

-Register as CEO or join a friend's organization

-Enter business after retiring from organization to check supplies are at full

-Register as CEO or rejoin another organization and play long enough for production to start displaying sellable product

-If the game displays any product made and no loss of supplies your gtg

Big_Shell
  • Big_Shell

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2016 - 10:26 PM

I did the OP's method and it worked perfectly. Had full product already, paid for supply delivery, stayed in that business by the laptop, sold immediately upon receiving LJT's notification. Good to go!
  • BigBrother67 and SalamenceFury like this

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

FREEROAM PREDATOR RANK:561__K/D:18.93 GTAF_CREW

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 December 2016 - 03:35 PM Edited by HARBUJAHN THE GREATEST, 04 December 2016 - 04:13 PM.

Just6669
  • Just6669

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 December 2016 - 12:25 PM

Wow!
It even stays this way after restarting the game !
I have permanently infinite supplies in all my businesses, except for meth - I do not know yet, why it didn't work here, I will try this trick here again.

body dragger
  • body dragger

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2016 - 02:03 AM Edited by body dragger, 12 December 2016 - 02:36 AM.

i dont know what i did but i wasnt attempting any glitch and my supplies have been at full for coke and meth all day until i got booted offline now my coke product is at 504K, gonna attempt this glitch for coke and see if it works cause just steadily selling made me some nice change today.

edit: nope didnt end up working for me that time was able to make 705k from the sale though.

Just6669
  • Just6669

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2016 - 10:41 PM

Probably patched by last update - supplies decreased. 

Well, it was great while it lasted.

Race-n-Chase
  • Race-n-Chase

Geobsedeerd.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:50 AM Edited by Race-n-Chase, 15 December 2016 - 12:51 AM.

Probably patched by last update - supplies decreased. 

Well, it was great while it lasted.

Yep, I just noticed it as well and found this in the latest patch notes:

-Fixed an issue that resulted in Businesses to not use any supplies when producing product.

:(
  • SalamenceFury likes this

UNST3RBLICH
  • UNST3RBLICH

Dead King

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 17 December 2016 - 10:20 PM

I like how they can quickly patch things like this and outfit glitches, but can't effectively create a system to deal with modders and hacked accounts.

• SalamenceFury and Mr_No like this

Otisman37
  • Otisman37

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2017 - 04:20 AM

I restarted my Weed Business (grapeseed) after the 1.41 update, and now it's stuck on full supplies - and has been for about a week now. This is on PS4.  The business had been shut down with only a tiny amount of supplies left, 1/4 bar or less.  When I attempted to restart the business there was no 'Restart' option, only 'Shutdown', so I shut it down again (even though it was already shut down), then 'Restarted' it - then i bought supplies for $75k.  Ever since it has been stuck on full supplies, and is producing normally.  It did crash the game once when I tried to enter the business, but it has done this before.  My other businesses are working normally.

Chang
  • Chang

Co-Owner of CMG

• Members

Posted 27 September 2017 - 08:35 AM

I restarted my Weed Business (grapeseed) after the 1.41 update, and now it's stuck on full supplies - and has been for about a week now. This is on PS4.  The business had been shut down with only a tiny amount of supplies left, 1/4 bar or less.  When I attempted to restart the business there was no 'Restart' option, only 'Shutdown', so I shut it down again (even though it was already shut down), then 'Restarted' it - then i bought supplies for $75k.  Ever since it has been stuck on full supplies, and is producing normally.  It did crash the game once when I tried to enter the business, but it has done this before.  My other businesses are working normally.

Same exact thing is goings on @ my Coke biz. I had all my businesses shutdown for like 2 weeks just to chill. Decided to restart the coke biz and it's been stuck on full supplies and producing non stop!

:) I Chang

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 27 September 2017 - 09:06 AM Edited by Hécate-II, 27 September 2017 - 09:07 AM.

Same exact thing is goings on @ my Coke biz. I had all my businesses shutdown for like 2 weeks just to chill. Decided to restart the coke biz and it's been stuck on full supplies and producing non stop!

On PC I've found a consistent* method to replicate the supply infinity over and over(maybe useful if R* resets it like when IE was released or if I'm raided, whatever, its replicable at will)

*its like 99% consistent if I'm doing it, but when I explained it someone else, it took several attempts, and Counterfeit Money is harder imo, not sure why. 

The good point is, if you make your supplies infinite, you can shoot down the business when you're bored with, then run it again later, and the supply infinity will remain. I just tested it, shooted down the Counterfeit Money, then re-opened it because of the actual event bonus.

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Homie

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 27 September 2017 - 10:40 AM

^ Could you please share it?  None of the methods works for me

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 27 September 2017 - 10:56 AM Edited by Hécate-II, 27 September 2017 - 10:57 AM.

Ok, remember like every dogdy thing, some steps could be useless.

1-Business must be inactive

2-the amount of supplies doesn't matter, full, not full, 25%, 50%, 75%, its not relevant.

3-Buy supplies while the business is inactive

4-Register as CEO

5-Play Headhunter and Sightseer, try to make it last 10 min, because thats the duration needed for the supplies to come.

6-go on the thresold of your lockup as CEO, then resign CEO, it automatically lets you enter in.

7-restart business

8-immediately disband MC then register as CEO

9-Play again a VIP job like Headhunter

10-wait 10 min that the workers arrive to the lock up

Normally you're good, check if the supplies deplete or no. 

For cocaine and meth it worked once the first attempt, for Counterfeit it took several ones. 

Why this doesn't work for Bunker.(I mean on PC)

Bunker can be run as CEO/VIP/MC. 

Bunker can't be supplied while being inactive. 

Imo thats the two main factors that contribute to the supply infinity. 

• Gaffa™, flexcreator and Fatsanchez like this

Chang
  • Chang

Co-Owner of CMG

• Members

Posted 27 September 2017 - 05:40 PM Edited by Chang, 27 September 2017 - 05:49 PM.

1-Business must be inactive
2-the amount of supplies doesn't matter, full, not full, 25%, 50%, 75%, its not relevant.
3-Buy supplies while the business is inactive
4-Register as CEO
5-Play Headhunter and Sightseer, try to make it last 10 min, because thats the duration needed for the supplies to come.
6-go on the thresold of your lockup as CEO, then resign CEO, it automatically lets you enter in.
7-restart business
8-immediately disband MC then register as CEO
9-Play again a VIP job like Headhunter
10-wait 10 min that the workers arrive to the lock up

Normally you're good, check if the supplies deplete or no. 

For cocaine and meth it worked once the first attempt, for Counterfeit it took several ones. 

Why this doesn't work for Bunker.(I mean on PC)

Bunker can be run as CEO/VIP/MC. 
Bunker can't be supplied while being inactive. 

Imo thats the two main factors that contribute to the supply infinity. 

Wow, those are def the steps I took without even tryings to make this happen right down to the part about being on the threshold of the business to enter, doing CEO jobs past the 10min mark and the such.

See how long this lasts before patch if it's patched. Been str8 up clocking coke sales.

Also note I've made 4 sales so far, been the saddle bag runs to put bike in trucks. Other 2 was the saddle bag bike run where cops waiting for you. One of the sting runs, of which I call Lester to get the heat off so I could see the second drop off location ended up being the same location of the sting!

Will note next sale results ;)
  • Hécate-II and Fatsanchez like this

UNST3RBLICH
  • UNST3RBLICH

Dead King

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:51 PM

I will restart one of my businesses tonight and try this out to confirm whether or not it works, and report back. If it does work, that will be amazing and I'll thank you greatly.

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Homie

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 01 October 2017 - 12:42 AM

I tried it with several businesses, but so far only the Coke recieved infinite supplies. Will keep on trying.

Overall, the method does work.

• Hécate-II likes this

Scuba 21
  • Scuba 21

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2017 - 05:19 AM

I tried it with several businesses, but so far only the Coke recieved infinite supplies. Will keep on trying.

Is this method for PC only or will mechanics work on console as well?

fryday
  • fryday

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2017 - 10:47 AM Edited by fryday, 02 October 2017 - 10:48 AM.

not sure for the mentioned method from above, but the following steps work on PS4, I did it 10 minutes ago for my coke business

Step 1. Sell all product in the businesses you want this to work for. (If you don't care about losing what product you may have start at step 2.)

Step 2. Shut all businesses down.

Step 3. Disband MC outside of each business.

Step 4. Enter business, go to pc, start business back up, order re supply, shut down again, disband MC inside each business before walking out.

Step 5. Wait at least 10 minutes for supplies to be delivered to each business. (*You can wait in your factory)

Step 6. Start MC again, go to and restart each business, disband MC again. (If supply bars aren't max repeat steps 4 and 5)

Step 7. wait 10 minutes in the factory, then start MC again (wait another 10 minutes and check)

• Scuba 21, Hécate-II and firebird1357 like this

firebird1357
  • firebird1357

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2017 - 09:26 PM

not sure for the mentioned method from above, but the following steps work on PS4, I did it 10 minutes ago for my coke business

Step 1. Sell all product in the businesses you want this to work for. (If you don't care about losing what product you may have start at step 2.)

Step 4. Enter business, go to pc, start business back up, order re supply, shut down again, disband MC inside each business before walking out.

Step 5. Wait at least 10 minutes for supplies to be delivered to each business. (*You can wait in your factory)

Step 6. Start MC again, go to and restart each business, disband MC again. (If supply bars aren't max repeat steps 4 and 5)

Step 7. wait 10 minutes in the factory, then start MC again (wait another 10 minutes and check)

Can confirm this works. Lets keep it on the down low tho. This isnt many places and I dont want R* patching this tmrw

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 02 October 2017 - 09:43 PM

Can confirm this works. Lets keep it on the down low tho. This isnt many places and I dont want R* patching this tmrw

Its on Se7en for two months already. Infinite supplies are here since the release. It can be reseted but players will always find a new method.  

Chang
  • Chang

Co-Owner of CMG

• Members

Posted 03 October 2017 - 02:40 AM

Hence droppings the line in this thread all stealth speak easy like.

I've been clocking blow.

:) i Chang

firebird1357
  • firebird1357

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:02 AM

Anyone know how to make it work for other thank coke?

dieseltech20
  • dieseltech20

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2017 - 05:31 PM

Have yet to see the method I used mentioned anywhere. Nice because they have been infinite for a month or two now.

fryday
  • fryday

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:28 AM

for me it doesnt work anymore. supplies are getting decreased after switching lobbies.

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 04 October 2017 - 06:36 PM

I purposedly allowed my counterfeit money to be raided by cops, to reset supplies and try again my method, and again it worked. 

1-initial mission with the truck that fills entirely the supply bar

2-re-started business

3-closed it

And I did what I explained before , this time with a crate run between Headhunter and Sightseer. 

Clearly, beside the delivery vehicles, its better than bunker. Because bunker has to be re-loaded with supplies every 2h50 or something. Concretly when it takes about 6 hours AFK to produce 1Mio71k with cocaine/meth/counterfeit money, the bunker will only produce 210k during that time.

I mean real 6 hours AFK, like a day at school/work. I can't re-load bunker supplies while I'm at work...etc :lol:

Thats what I can do with 6 hours AFK+40min/1 hour of active playing. Solo fully full.

290423dailyinfinitestuff.jpg

• flexcreator likes this

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Homie

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 04 October 2017 - 08:10 PM

> 9-Play again a VIP job like Headhunter

Do you need to start the job ASAP?

Do you need to complete it fast or wait the 10 min timer.

Clearly, beside the delivery vehicles, its better than bunker. 

Yes. Currently, this method is the only thing that prevents me from shutting down the MC completely.

I was so tired recently that decided to shut down all of my 5 factories in favor of Gunrunning and I/E.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users