Quantcast

» «
Photo

You Know Your Session is Going Badly When…

194 replies to this topic
Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:27 PM

You know it's bad when even a single dark red jet icon is in the sky.

That is the sign to leave the session

• fw3, Dream-_-Traveler and JohnnyXR like this

Jammsbro
  • Jammsbro

Pogo 4 life

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:29 PM

A bad session for me is almost always when some idiot gets a tough guy complex and tries to keep killing me. So many times I've had players (usually with their mates) swarm me and then follow me around. I always go passive until the f*ck off but some of them really do take ages to leave. I am stubborn so I never leave.

Last year I had a guy and six of his crew give me sh*t for 90 minutes. I kep getting warned to improve my behavious, even though I was trying to do my own thing, while they get nothing and continued to give me sh*t.
  • fw3 likes this

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic Creator 2016
    Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:36 PM

I am stubborn so I never leave.

I kep getting warned to improve my behavious, even though I was trying to do my own thing, while they get nothing and continued to give me sh*t.

I admit, I'm just as stubborn. It takes a LOT for me to leave, but once I do, it's like hitting that reset button in the brain... ahhhh. :)

And yes, I love when someone votes to "kick" me when they are the aggressor. "Improve MY behavior? Seriously?" LOL!!!

• Jammsbro likes this

JohnnyXR
  • JohnnyXR

World's Finest

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:54 PM

I love this thread so much, I have to post in it again. :D
*Enters a jet to combat fools trying to get their jets and grief the entire lobby*
*Kills sed fools, multiple times*
*Gets voted to be kicked out of the session*
*They proceed to all leave after knowing they can't kill or kick me*
After all that the entire lobby is abandoned besides a couple other players. :)
F9b1LMq.jpg
  • fw3, Sky_Light12, Jammsbro and 1 other like this

Coleco
  • Coleco

Shut up and dance you FOOLS

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:56 PM

When you're eight minutes in and all you've seen is this

gtav_8-100058695-orig.jpg

• OCDee, hugh750, Target13 and 12 others like this

Hellbendzor
  • Hellbendzor

Homeboy

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:59 PM Edited by Hellbendzor, 27 November 2016 - 08:02 PM.

Situation... Solo public session, just started an MC sale, three buzzards, 15 drops...

While just lifting off in the first buzz, you check where the yellow drops are, to have a flow in your deliveries... Then you notice a white dot.. Mmmmm, random joined... First thought: 'Damn... I can't go back now, or I'll lose stuff again'

So you check what white dot is doing... Apparently random is moving away from your location (towards paleto bay), everything ok... No verbal communication happening, nothing... So a random mute safe player... Let's push forward...

Then after three drops, you get message... 'xxx went offradar'... Just prior to message you saw (you keep checking that white dot all the time, hehe) he was returning down the map and somewhere in the center of Los Santos... I knew the 1min30secs would suffice to get to my remaining two Buzzards.

At that time I knew something was up... I let him proceed for another 20 secs and then I lagged myself out again (just to let him get real close and see those buzzards vanish when almost within reach)... And on my merry way again... Succesful delivery... But that session went, or better said would go, down the drain with that 'offradar message'...

• fw3 likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2016 - 08:13 PM

after loading gtao and just after a few minutes of floating in the clouds you start to spawn in your apartment but a modder has other plans for you and spawns you in a sh*tty death match and you have to change sessions (i've had it happen to me a couple of times on 350).

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:15 PM

I love this thread so much, I have to post in it again. :D

LOL!! Makes me happy to know you enjoy it! Cheers JohnnyXThunders! Great stuff you added, too! :)

• JohnnyXR likes this

Goingcrowd9
  • Goingcrowd9

181!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:21 PM

Spawning here after pac stan is really bad

f8Eu01U.jpg

That's a lovely place, I think. I wouldn't mind to spawn there after a (succesfull !) heist finale.

Back to topic...
When do some donuts in your tampa you just drove out of your garage and get strafed directly after,
Or when you see a lot of jets and/or kill feed.

Something I also noticed lately, is that I was unable to start a CEO or biker mission because 'there was already a session-wide mission going on, despite there wasn't any mission 'live'. Is this new ?
  • fw3 likes this

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud
  • DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:54 PM

When you see huge props that make you lag once you get speed past them.

When you get a message asking for money.

When you cant find a session that contains more then one person

NateAssassin
  • NateAssassin

Never low enough.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:34 PM

When you join a lobby and chat has 5 artists fighting in meme speak, 3 modders killing people and fighting themselves, and an asshat griefing with a tank.

SuhPlexCity
  • SuhPlexCity

L84ANL

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 November 2016 - 01:17 AM

When you cant find a session that contains more then one person

Wanna trade with me? :lol:

• Fluffy Sock, Rocket Skates and DarkSavageDeathlyCloud like this

Zader
  • Zader

cocksucker

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 28 November 2016 - 02:01 AM

When the fourth jet enters the fray.

• Aviator10 likes this

Chrome Toyota Prius
  • Chrome Toyota Prius

Chrome Toyota Lootbox

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States

Posted 28 November 2016 - 03:00 AM

When the second you load up GTA Online, your ears are instantly assaulted with people yelling and screaming about god knows what. It's like someone sticking screwdrivers through your eardrums. Bonus points if there is a little kid in the background saying racial slurs thinking he's funny.

• Aviator10 likes this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Walking In The Dark Path AGAIN!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 28 November 2016 - 03:14 AM

i know im about to have a bad day whem i just spawned into the session, my dude is still in the shower and im already receiving kick votes...

"here we go again"
  • Hyperlith likes this

-LN-
  • -LN-

Currently Inactive

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2016 - 03:39 AM

The moment you sign in after a long day at work; all you're looking forward to is finding a decent race or deathmatch, and instead you are greeted with this lovely message every time you attempt to search for one:

NoDMFound_zps1hryobn6.jpg

...over and over and over again and over again

I deal with it by closing the game, logging onto this site, and either venting my frustrations or simply just reading the B&M thread.

Please, for the eighty-millionth time, R*; fix the matchmaking instead of breaking it even more with every update!  :panic:

• V4S, DentureDynamite, Hunter and 1 other like this

Valtiel150
  • Valtiel150

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 November 2016 - 04:57 AM

When you're in the clouds and can already hear explosions and marksman gunfire.

• hugh750, Target13, dragosani00 and 1 other like this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 November 2016 - 05:39 AM Edited by hugh750, 28 November 2016 - 08:33 AM.

When you're in the clouds and can already hear explosions and marksman gunfire.

or after you spawn in your apartment and you hear really loud explosions nearby.

Codeine
  • Codeine

XLVII

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 November 2016 - 05:51 AM

hate it when lil kids chase yo ass down when you're tryna do something, so you turn on passive mode and get microphone spammed and chat spammed being called a "wimp" "pussy" "yo mommas a bitch" you know, the usual

update_lsc
  • update_lsc

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Germany

Posted 28 November 2016 - 06:14 AM

If you go online, and before you're even out of the clouds, you see beggars in chat.

If you see red jets on the minimap.

If you see a red dot heading towards you.

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 November 2016 - 07:18 AM

... when you call for a Buzzard in an emergency revenge situation, you get in and just as you start to take off, LJT calls, which you answer just to get rid of the son-of-a-fartbaker, except to do so you hit the same button you fire rockets with, thus blowing yourself up and the whole emergency revenge thing become moot because it's just not even worth it. <sigh> %$#&!!!

zealong-teabag-tin-glass-web.jpg.jpg

Halal Cyborg
  • Halal Cyborg

Junglist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:58 AM

i know im about to have a bad day whem i just spawned into the session, my dude is still in the shower and im already receiving kick votes...

"here we go again"

Maybe it's not the first time they've had you in a session?

jdwarfer
  • jdwarfer

Gangsta

• Members
  • France

Posted 28 November 2016 - 10:12 AM

Oh yeah OMG, surrounded by cliffs and hills... no road close...

In every game, hills are a nightmare for me.

I remember my rage from Morrowind xD

And I play Skyrim again, same sh*t. Where's that f*cking cave?? How do I climb that crap?? xD

Also when I spawn near Human Labs. In the middle of nowhere. I try the suicide but I respawn just a few meters away! f*ck you game!

Coleco
  • Coleco

Shut up and dance you FOOLS

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 28 November 2016 - 10:17 AM

"here we go again"

WARNING: Wash behind your ears or you will be kicked from the session

• CarimboHanky and LincolnClay like this

Action_Andy
  • Action_Andy

Trick

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 28 November 2016 - 10:28 AM

My session is going badly when LJT starts to call me.

I swear if there will ever be a mission where he shows up and we have to interact with this pr*ck then I will torture the f*ck out of him. Goddammit he will suffer!

• LincolnClay likes this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Walking In The Dark Path AGAIN!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 28 November 2016 - 10:34 AM

"here we go again"

Maybe it's not the first time they've had you in a session?
i dont know man, but it wont surprise me... my name is simple and kinda easy to remember.

like this time, when i first transfered to ps4, i have only been playing on newgen for like a week, when i spawn in a session theres was this dude with a bounty by the airport lsc talking trash on the mic. i spawned in my garage at the airport, so i was really close to his location, i get on my bike and head to lsc, he see me closing in so he enters lsc and start taunting me, i entered lsc, killed the mechanic and proceed to kill him...

he was like "carimbohanky you're dick... wait a mome...carimbohanky, CARIMBOHANKY, ARE YOU f*ckING KIDDING ME..."

and when on in a 5minute+ meltdown rant about how he moved to ps4 because apparently more than once i sweeped the floor with him on ps3 and "here you are on my first f*cking newgen session"

i recorded the thing but for some reason the ps4 dont capture mic audio from players.

since my time on ps4 i have received messages and insults via mic from people that remember my name and my actions from my ps3 days haha

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2016 - 10:45 AM

When you load in from the clouds into your CEO office and before you can get out of bed you hear sirens and explosions.
O_o

Aussie_Hunter
  • Aussie_Hunter

All hail our Lord and Savior the Hunter!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 November 2016 - 11:15 AM

A session for me always seems to be doomed to a sh*tstorm of insanity with the following...

Getting run over by NPC mad bastards as you step out of your apartment

Red jets running riot

The pathetic pleading of 'money plz' when there is a modder in the session (to be expected on PC).

The chat fills up immediately with anal vomit like 'u mad?' 'salty' 'get rekt' 'pussy' blah blah blah

• LincolnClay likes this

LincolnClay
  • LincolnClay

F*ck Take Two Interactive...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 November 2016 - 12:20 PM

When a player kills over 5 people at once and the names just drop down the screen instantly (presumably a jet or a high powered weapon like an RPG or Minigun).

Weekendwarrior
  • Weekendwarrior

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2016 - 12:50 PM

I knew it was gonna go badly when there is a fatal 4 way going on right outside my apartment

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users