Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:12 PM

no disrespect man but missing details on street is empty 

Sprunkadelic
  • Sprunkadelic

"Ecola Is Better"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2017 - 07:53 PM

Yeah, the city could use some serious props. but for what it's worth its actually a pretty faithful redesign of lll's Liberty City

• deltaCJ and Ivan1997GTA like this

mad.mad
  • mad.mad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

I like style of your vehicles very much! They are quite unique. You say that you will use Onepice's Tri-Pack Cars. What about cars that were especially made for this mod? Will you use both or what?

Ivan1997GTA
  • Ivan1997GTA

Proud to Be Loud

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 2 weeks ago

I like style of your vehicles very much! They are quite unique. You say that you will use Onepice's Tri-Pack Cars. What about cars that were especially made for this mod? Will you use both or what?

The Tri-Pack cars will be used in the final release, the cars made by BlackStallionDX will be used in beta builds. Maybe, there should be an optional pack for the BlackStallionDX vehicles once the final version of the mod comes out.

bibidibabidibu
  • bibidibabidibu

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

I am very sad for not to realize that mod on topic list before. it looks great but there is only one missing detail in my opinion; "up and down hills and slopes on grounds." All the city is placed on linear ground and horizon scope is looking like limitless for the city. Is it too hard to adding up and down hills like original Liberty city?

• mad.mad likes this

Davve95
  • Davve95

CJ - You wanna get back down so?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A week ago

Was this supposed to be a more pixelish project before? (If you check at page 1).
I'm happy that it is not (no offence)
Since it isn't my taste at all. But the pictures did look cool alteast.
But anyway this project is awesome.

Will it have some special features?

BlackStallionDX
  • BlackStallionDX

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted A week ago

I am very sad for not to realize that mod on topic list before. it looks great but there is only one missing detail in my opinion; "up and down hills and slopes on grounds." All the city is placed on linear ground and horizon scope is looking like limitless for the city. Is it too hard to adding up and down hills like original Liberty city?

Hills is aviable. 10 metres up or down, saint marks is higher than others disctrict.I've shown screens with it before.

Look

4e3b96320c3070dfc88da3658e2d4745.jpg

Was this supposed to be a more pixelish project before? (If you check at page 1).
I'm happy that it is not (no offence)
Since it isn't my taste at all. But the pictures did look cool alteast.
But anyway this project is awesome.

Will it have some special features?

Pixel style TC is cancelled now, cuz many people don't like so...i've worked HD-remake of this TC, after some time it's become to GTA Advance Remake

• Davve95, Ivan1997GTA and Ruvix like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users