I mean seriously, what is there to explain? The Plane controls are pain in the ass already, but no, they want us to suffer more. I want you guys to pass this mission for me, here is the link for my save: <<removed Link caused lockup >> When you beat it, comment me and put in on MEGA or MediaFire. Any kind of help is appreciated, thanks for reading this post. Bye
[SnP] FreeFall Mission too hard.
Posted 20 November 2016 - 07:31 PM Edited by lil weasel, 20 November 2016 - 08:21 PM. Link caused problem with computer
Posted 20 November 2016 - 08:25 PM Edited by lil weasel, 20 November 2016 - 08:26 PM.
It does not require membership or any complicated or Ad infested activities.
this also allows the Helper to load the save into the slot of his/her choice
The link you provided caused a Fake "Alert... your computer has been reported to Microsoft"... "A virus has been found on your computer"... "you cannot leave this page until you call for help"...
Posted 20 November 2016 - 09:47 PM
Posted 21 November 2016 - 12:43 AM Edited by ACM-Jan, 21 November 2016 - 12:43 AM.
IMO you can't teaach how to do this you gotta feel the controls and make it right for yourself, once you suceed you always will on next play through!
Posted 21 November 2016 - 03:40 AM
Doing Freefall Mission:
1. Take off and Fly North.
2. Fly Directly North to the “N”.
3. When the Target marker is Square or has just started Pointing down maintain that level.
4. Watch for the Target marker to move left.
5. Stay on course North.
6. Now, look for the Corona to be ahead of you.
7. When you see the plane or Corona immediately turn Left.
8. You should now be behind the Target plane.
9. Keeping the Throttle Button/Key engaged
Fly into the corona
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users