Wanted Level Editor

SA WIP SA Released VC WIP III WIP
101 replies to this topic
Jack
  • Jack

MODEL_SWAT

• Feroci
  • Serbia

Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:40 PM Edited by Jack, 06 January 2018 - 04:38 PM.

first , i managed to assign different cars(original game models) to the pursuit and the emergency lights and sirens work , but they do nothing, they just spawn and drive around with cops in them , they don't really join in on the pursuit

Corrected.

second , added models seem to work just fine and chase me but they have no emergency lights/sirens at all.

Can added models activate the vigilante mission?

third, is there anyway through the ini where i can change the default menu activation key to something else ? i use Rshift for sprint and other Mod Binds and it's really inconvenient

Keys can now be altered through menu (or the ini).

Download link at gtagarage is updated (last mod version is WLE [GTA SA] 10.16)

Hi Jack, is the ini file included in this editor, the default settings of the vanilla game?

No, all settings are set to default. Menu can help you. Just close the ini before you use the menu.

I've also enjoyed your helicopter mod.

I had so much fun creating that mod. Good old times. Btw you can set the heli speed through wanted level editor menu now.

EDIT: The menu had some problems (corrected). Download link is updated.

Foxter Diaz
  • Foxter Diaz

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:18 PM

Hello, I got some questions, sorry.

Whenever I put hunters on military zone (at 5 stars) they appear but drive really badly, even crash their helicopter and explode. I guess this could be changed with the hunter handling right? 

and besides that, the Hunters don't attack with their missiles or machine guns, they act like police helicopters (with megaphone sounds, etc). Do you know how I can make them use their weapons instead?

ohnep
  • ohnep

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 February 2018 - 09:14 AM

I tried installing this mod but it appears to conflict with fastman92's limit adjuster. Added vehicles will no longer spawn and attempting to spawn them will cause the game to crash. Why is this?

Foxter Diaz
  • Foxter Diaz

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2018 - 05:44 PM Edited by Foxter Diaz, 11 February 2018 - 05:46 PM.

I tried installing this mod but it appears to conflict with fastman92's limit adjuster. Added vehicles will no longer spawn and attempting to spawn them will cause the game to crash. Why is this?

Ah, yes, it's happened to me as well. I added police cars with IVF functions and the police vehicles wouldn't spawn. Some did spawn but they would crash the game almost immediately and their IVF lights wouldn't work either.
Try replacing vehicles that aren't in use in the game, like the Fbitruck. I've replaced the Fbitruck for a GTA V stanier (IVF) and it worked without errors. I had to change the .eml file for the emergency to work on the Fbitruck tho(it works on copcarla by default). I also had to replace the Fbitruck sounds for the copcarla sounds (with vehiclesounds option in the new Fastman limit adjuster versions) but it all work perfectly :)
I wouldn't recommend to replace a car with sirens tho, because the sirens would still be there even when the vehicle is replaced. I replaced the Enforcer for the Police Buffalo and the enforcer lights were still working and since it's a truck, the lights were floating in the air on top of the Buffalo police car xD (The Fbitruck doesn't have emergency lights).

Jack
  • Jack

MODEL_SWAT

• Feroci
  • Serbia

Posted 08 March 2018 - 08:58 AM Edited by Jack, 18 March 2018 - 07:40 AM.

Another update - Wanted Level Editor 2.01. More details (plus the download link and the new video) at the 1st page.

Hello, I got some questions, sorry.

Whenever I put hunters on military zone (at 5 stars) they appear but drive really badly, even crash their helicopter and explode. I guess this could be changed with the hunter handling right? 
and besides that, the Hunters don't attack with their missiles or machine guns, they act like police helicopters (with megaphone sounds, etc). Do you know how I can make them use their weapons instead?

Hunter attacks with the missiles now.

I was adding new vehicles with fastman92 limit adjuster in the past. They all worked fine when I puted them in the police pursuit with the WL Editor :whuh:  ...

EDIT:
Wanted Level Editor 2.02 last update - 09.03.2018 - check the first page.
The drop of fames per second aka FPS was caused by the ini file size.
In this version I drasticly decreased the ini file contents there for its size (from 900 kb to 124 kb).
This should decrease the negative mod effect on the gameplay much better then the previous mod versions.
If you however still notice a frame drop you should increase the stream memory by using fastman92 limit adjuster.

• frankandbeans likes this

ural
  • ural

"Ton up boy"

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 18 March 2018 - 08:14 AM Edited by ural, 18 March 2018 - 08:23 AM.

I tested «WLE» and me do not like this picture with the policeman sticking out in the roof.
f842ba786216393.jpg
another thing is scripts like "cops_incars_fire"
afb915786218013.jpg

Unfortunately, when scripts like "cops_incars_fire"  used  together with "WLE", there are frequent game crashes.

How make setting "WLE" for full compatibility with such scripts?, also I would like to have light version "WLE" only with the main settings.

Well, finally I do not like the complete disabling of the player's immunity.

Jack
  • Jack

MODEL_SWAT

• Feroci
  • Serbia

Posted 18 March 2018 - 09:38 AM Edited by Jack, 18 March 2018 - 09:45 AM.

I tested «WLE» and me do not like this picture with the policeman sticking out in the roof.

Go this way:
Zone Settings -> select the city -> select the star -> cars, peds, guns, occupant(s) -> remove "DriverAndGunman" and select "2 occupants" -> return to General Settings.

Strange. I was using "cops_incars_fire.cs" and I still use it so I'm pretty sure that this mod is actually compatible with the wl editor.
So I don't know what's the problem. It's something else you have - crash report might help.

Unfortunately, when scripts like "cops_incars_fire"  used  together with "WLE", there are frequent game crashes.

How make setting "WLE" for full compatibility with such scripts?, also I would like to have light version "WLE" only with the main settings.

Well, finally I do not like the complete disabling of the player's immunity.

Sadly since there're a lot of mods, the option to make all of them compatible does not exist and it never will (I'm not talking just about these mods).

main settings are General Settings.
Police stars (STAR1, STAR2 and STAR3) can be modified only in Zone Settings.
However settings for those stars will work even if you reselect General Settings and start modifying higher stars (STAR4, STAR5...).
In short - Zone Settings for the 1st 3 stars can not be effected by General Settings (All Areas).

The fastest way to modify all stars:
After you finish with modifying the Police stars (STAR1, STAR2 and STAR3) by selecting the Zone Settings, you should return to General Settings and start modifying higher stars (STAR4, STAR5...).

To make things even faster I left the option called "Enable Multiple Models" for each wanted star (and/or zone).
If you disable that option, WL Editor will use only the 1st row in the main panel:

Spoiler

However this is not recomeded if you decide to use multiple vehicles/peds/weapons. In that case you should leave "Enable Multiple Models" as is (enabled).

dkluin
  • dkluin

GTA:Underground Developer

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Best Total Overhaul 2017 [GTA: Underground]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground]

Posted 18 March 2018 - 11:16 AM

Why not just use a XML or JSON file instead of an INI file?

ural
  • ural

"Ton up boy"

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 18 March 2018 - 11:56 AM

Go this way:
Zone Settings -> select the city -> select the star -> cars, peds, guns, occupant(s) -> remove "DriverAndGunman" and select "2 occupants" -> return to General Settings.

But with this all clear because I turn on this option :)

Strange. I was using "cops_incars_fire.cs" and I still use it so I'm pretty sure that this mod is actually compatible with the wl editor.
So I don't know what's the problem. It's something else you have - crash report might help.

About the crash log, I sent it to you in a PM

Jack
  • Jack

MODEL_SWAT

• Feroci
  • Serbia

Posted 18 March 2018 - 12:15 PM

Why not just use a XML or JSON file instead of an INI file?

I have no experience. Some mod examples might help though.

If you mean DriverAndGunman option then I don't understand.
You said that you don't want the gunman to be attached on the police car right? Or I missunderstood you?

ural
  • ural

"Ton up boy"

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 18 March 2018 - 12:44 PM Edited by ural, 18 March 2018 - 12:50 PM.

If you mean DriverAndGunman option then I don't understand.
You said that you don't want the gunman to be attached on the police car right? Or I missunderstood you?

I just mean that in this particular case this is not the best way to implement the idea of gunning from the car.

In the case of using scripts like "cops_incars_fire", there can be crashes of the game because of option veh. occupants? (1 occupants, 2 occupants, DriverAndGunman)

For example, the script that I sent you puts into a FBI car strictly 3 shooters and one driver

Jack
  • Jack

MODEL_SWAT

• Feroci
  • Serbia

Posted 19 March 2018 - 07:42 PM Edited by Jack, 3 weeks ago.

I just mean that in this particular case this is not the best way to implement the idea of gunning from the car.

In the case of using scripts like "cops_incars_fire", there can be crashes of the game because of option veh. occupants? (1 occupants, 2 occupants, DriverAndGunman)

For example, the script that I sent you puts into a FBI car strictly 3 shooters and one driver

I use "cops_in_car_fire" from here:
http://dk22pac.blogspot.rs/

WL editor is definitely compatible with that mod. I was playing it for quite some time - it works great, I don't know what else to say to you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users