I already know how to make bike cops and cop bikes managable through the ini. I need time - not help. And Silent's mod does a diferent stuff.
It adds the unused cop models inside the game while my mod should just give an option to replace the existing ones.
Also until the next release you can improvise:
- when stars are lower then 3 disable copbikes completly (SWITCH_COPS_ON_BIKES 0)
- then just replace copcars for each zone with the new cop bikes through the ini.
Currently I'm simplifying the WantedLevelEditor code so it can accept whatever new entries the user properly inputs inside the ini. It should be much shorter, more understandable and easier to modify.
Some new ideas:
- roadblock objects replaced with stingers (police spikes for tires) at the extreme wanted level stars like 8th or 9th...
- hydra missile strike even when the player is outside the vehicle,
- each time the hydra get close to player's aircraft the pilot will warn you ("Stolen aircraft, prepare to be vaporized!")
- emergency light objects on police vehicles (like the default police cars have it),
- police car arrival time (8 seconds by default).
I really like the sound of the stingers
Hey, would it be possible to have the police cars always enable their siren while you have a wanted level? Not just when they are near the player?