Wanted Level Editor
Cheat Menu is now available (not finished completely):
Stuff you can currently change through a game play (it will be the same as you do it in the ini):
- replace vehicles, characters, weapons of the cops, SWAT, FBI and the Army (for the specific star and town),
- select number of the vehicle occupants,
- and some other stuff...
Put all files (except WLE_Cheat_Table.fxt) to the cleo folder located in GTA San Andreas game directory.
Put WLE_Cheat_Table.fxt to the cleo_text folder located in GTA San Andreas game directory.
If you're not familiar with the San Andreas models you can use Visual car/ped/weapon spawner to see the car, ped, or weapon and then choose the option inside the
Wanted Level Editor Cheat menu to replace the police car/ped/weapon with the player ones (like I demonstrated in the video recording).
To activate the menu use the Right SHIFT (green color) bitton:
To exit the menu (or to acivate the player's controlls again) press right click mouse button (or keep pressing back space key until you exit).
- the mod works with GTA SA 1.0 US Hoodlum only (14.383.616 bytes),
- every wanted level star has 6 "slots" (7 is stars are higher then 6) for the vehicles which means you can use 6 (or less) diferent vehicle (ped or weapon) models for each wanted level star.
- you can define the number of passengers, their skins and weapons,
1 - one occupant,
2 - two occupants
3 - driver and gunman attached to a vehicle,
4 - four occupants.
- added vehicle or ped models can be used along with this mod,
WLE 1.08 new stuff (mostly related with the Hydra plane):