[SnP] A Home In The Hills [v1]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
alexgem
  • alexgem

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2016 - 04:13 PM

I usually don't have much problems with driving (at least compared to flying :lol: ) but I just can't get that **** Big Poppa at the end of the mission... Anyone can do it for me? http://gtasnp.com/fzVqAm

You can use any cheat you want if needed, thanks in advance !

j7n
  • j7n

Buster

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2016 - 04:06 PM Edited by j7n, 14 November 2016 - 05:34 PM.

For: alexgem
Missions: A Home In The Hills
Helper: j7n
Link: http://gtasnp.com/nPGIL7
Notes: Purchased a safe house in Palomino and parked a Phoenix in there, collected a minigun for security.

I've learned two things I didn't know about this mission. The radio including commercials plays inside the mansion, and Poppa actually drove rather calmly and is easy to follow. I suppose his speed might have been a glitch. If not then this is another case where the game tries to trick the player to drive too fast and make him fail.
  • alexgem likes this

alexgem
  • alexgem

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2016 - 07:16 PM

Many thanks j7n!! Yes, he doesn't speed away, I just never managed to handle decently the car we are given. A couple of times I tracked him for a good 5 minutes without being able to waste him only to capsize the car and lose him before I could acquire another ride... 

Thanks again  :lol:

Paul Pogba
  • Paul Pogba

Football Manager Addict

• Members
  • France

Posted 15 November 2016 - 06:07 PM

Alexgem, for next time right after the cutscene where Big Poppa gets in the car and drives away you can use a rocket launcher to blow him up by shooting under the road part (see a video for a better explanation)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users