5,488 replies to this topic
El Dildo
  • El Dildo

"The Dildo" ™

• BUSTED!
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 08 February 2018 - 07:26 PM

It doesn't matter if he's using them as props, this parade will be reported on very positively

by who?

aside from Fox News.

just the idea of this parade is already catching serious bipartisan flak.

• ten-a-penny likes this

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:40 AM

by who?

aside from Fox News.

I wouldn't bet against all major news outlet reporting on it positively. Do you remember last year when Trump gave a halfway decent speech where he just read exactly off the prompter, and the all the media outlets were talking of "presidential Trump", about how eloquent he was, what a change of pace, how he was finally acting like a president?

Or when he ordered those missiles against some base in Syria, all the media outlets backing him, reporting chemical weapons on the hands of Syria, and how Trump wasn't going to back down in face of the terror brought about by Assad? Heck, I had liberal friends who were at the knees praising Trump for taking action against the tyrants. 

Of course, he threw it all away the next day when he wrote some dumb sh*t on twitter, but media outlets swallowed the presidential Trump story hook line and sinker. If he's smart about this parade, and compare it to what France does, he'll get them to report it exactly the way he wants it.

• Typhus, Melchior and ten-a-penny like this

El Dildo
  • El Dildo

"The Dildo" ™

• BUSTED!
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 09 February 2018 - 01:34 AM Edited by El Diablo, 09 February 2018 - 01:56 AM.

turns out I spoke too soon.

even State Run Television disapproves...

there's plenty of trepidation to go around.

in addition to being a complete waste of time and money, it's just another example [in a long line] of behaviors and statements that prove Trump is just wanna-be petty-dictator.

• ten-a-penny likes this

Darth Yokel
  • Darth Yokel

A Sith now, aparently.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 09 February 2018 - 09:45 AM Edited by Darth Yokel, 09 February 2018 - 07:52 PM.

HOLY F*CK! Fox News just f*cked up big time. It was revealed a while back that Sean Hannity had a secret channel to Assange because some woman impersonated him to get in touch with Assange, and Assange said back then that he's got dirt on Senator Warner. Guess what? Last night Fox News revealed a "bombshell" about Warner. They said that info comes from a "Republican source". There's no reason to emphasize that it's a Republican source unless you don't want people to think that it's from someone else. Someone like Assange.

Also, this so-called bombshell was quickly shot down by Marco Rubio (a Republican). Republicans were aware of the full context of this story, they were aware of these texts and that there's nothing there. The only people who could have access to Warner's texts and who could think that those texts can be used against Warner are people who aren't a part of the American political sphere, like Russian hackers and/or Wikileaks. There's no real reason to think that some other Republican somehow stumbled upon Warner's text messages, especially after Assange spilled the beans to fake Hannity. This little "scandal" lasted for literally less than an hour, and Fox News just shot themselves in the face by running that story.

Basically, Fox News is colluding with a hostile foreign agent to interfere with an active investigation and potentially to interfere with the upcoming elections by getting dirt on American senators. This smells like espionage.

But it gets worse, much worse. There's a really good chance that Alex Waldman, the guy who Senator Warner texted with, is a confidential witness in Russia investigation, and Fox News might have just ousted him and put his life in danger.

Oh, and I almost forgot: https://qz.com/12028...to-the-kremlin/

Enjoy.

• ten-a-penny likes this

Melchior
  • Melchior

you never had the makings of a varsity athlete

• The Connection
  • Vietnam

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:08 PM

Dude, give me a bit of credit.

Lol, what would you deserve credit for? You have nothing meaningful to say. All your posts are vile ad-hominem ramblings.

Yeah I'm a bit of a jerk aye?

I used a term popularized by Peterson. The game is up. I'm busted.

lol do you think Jordan Peterson is as amazing to me as he is to you? If I ran into a bathroom busting for a piss and Jordan Peterson was burning in the urinal, I'd piss in the sink. The guy is an MRA and a torry. 

No seriously, do you think I can't tell that all of your views are an attempt to emulate Peterson? "Postmodern neomarxism" (lol) isn't the only thing you've said that I've googled and found Peterson rants. The jig is indeed up: even if only some of what you say (y'know, instead of all of it) was ripped from Peterson it would discredit you, because he's an MRA self-help youtube personality. Maybe try not being totally pathetic? Like, do you think I watch youtube videos about how to be a man? 

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Bhutan
  • 2017-2018 GTAForums Premier League Predictions -Silver

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:14 PM Edited by Eutyphro, 09 February 2018 - 05:17 PM.

All I see is vile bitter tripe with no substance.

He's kind of a bad MRA considering he is arguing that men should settle down and get married.

He's also not really a tory, considering his arguments that relative poverty causes crime. And even if he were a 'tory', that doesn't make him morally tainted to me actually.

But there's no use discussing any of this with you.

Melchior
  • Melchior

you never had the makings of a varsity athlete

• The Connection
  • Vietnam

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:39 PM

You're right, there's no discussing this with me, because I think self-help is for goobers. I'm one of those things uhh what do you call 'em? Oh yeah, a grown man. 

He's kind of a bad MRA considering he is arguing that men should settle down and get married.

MRA =/= MGTOW. He's an MRA. 

He's also not really a tory, considering his arguments that relative poverty causes crime.

If you took your own advice and listened to torries, you'd know that a lot of them admit this. Not all torries are completely and utterly retarded. 

And even if he were a 'tory', that doesn't make him morally tainted to me actually.

God Save the King!

I don't know what a Dutch Conservative looks like, but Anglosphere Conservatives are sh*tscum. You know our societies are basically Nazi Germany right? In fact, we inspired Nazi Germany!

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Bhutan

Posted 09 February 2018 - 07:52 PM Edited by Eutyphro, 09 February 2018 - 07:53 PM.

I'm one of those things uhh what do you call 'em? Oh yeah, a grown man. 

lmao

MRA =/= MGTOW. He's an MRA.

MRA's think marriage under current laws is a deathtrap. MRA's will never advise you to get married. He's not an MRA.

If you took your own advice and listened to torries, you'd know that a lot of them admit this.

They don't.. If they do, it's very unique for them to do so.

El Dildo
  • El Dildo

"The Dildo" ™

• BUSTED!
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 09 February 2018 - 08:07 PM

guys who cares.

Jordan Peterson is a distraction. he's just an old-fashioned centrist dude-bro cashing in on his 15 minutes of fame. he's not worth arguing over or taking this off-topic any further...

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Bhutan

Posted 09 February 2018 - 08:45 PM

Tell that to Melchior really. He seems obsessed with Peterson.

Darth Yokel
  • Darth Yokel

A Sith now, aparently.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 10 February 2018 - 01:18 AM

Lol, Trump fell into another trap. He refused to release the Dem memo that Democrats and Republicans voted for unanimously. So much for transparency and no coverups.

PS: in b4 their memo is leaked.

• ten-a-penny likes this

Chiarii
  • Chiarii

Russian Bump Stocks Can't Melt Steel Beams

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2018 - 02:09 AM

Good point. Democrats are pathetic enough to leak classified material. Whoever leaks it will be identified swiftly and handled accordingly.

Cebra
  • Cebra

Eh.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Canada
  • Best Concept 2017 [Bohemians & Blackjack]

Posted 10 February 2018 - 03:19 AM

Good point. Democrats are pathetic enough to leak classified material. Whoever leaks it will be identified swiftly and handled accordingly.

Hold that thought.

"The level of trust and the level of everything down there is -- it's poison. It's absolute poison down there."

Rooney said one reason for the tension is an erosion of trust, exacerbated by an ongoing ethics investigation into the "entire Republican staff," including "the woman up front that answers the phone" for alleged leaks. He later added that the matter was being handled by the Office of Congressional Ethics.

Surely your opinion on leaking extends to actual accusations of actual leaking done by Republicans?

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

If you ♥ the $, then prepare to die for it.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2018 - 04:42 AM

He refused to release the Dem memo that Democrats and Republicans voted for unanimously. So much for transparency and no coverups.

So much for that "land of the free and home of the brave" bullsh*t too.  The thin-skinned POTUS is afraid of critical analysis and scared sh*tless of the free press.

• Tchuck and ten-a-penny like this

Svip
  • Svip

I eat babies

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Returning Member 2014
    Lifetime Achievement Award

Posted 10 February 2018 - 07:59 AM

Technically, the House of Representatives can still overrule the President's decision and publish it anyway. Although, I am not sure that is going to have much bipartisan support.

In fact, I think Republicans voted for the release of the memo because they knew the President would block it.

Darth Yokel
  • Darth Yokel

A Sith now, aparently.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 10 February 2018 - 09:29 AM Edited by Darth Yokel, 10 February 2018 - 09:30 AM.

Unlike Nunes, Democrats went to proper channels when dealing with classified intel. They sent their memo to the FBI and DOJ first for potential redaction of highly classified intel before they voted to publish it. So once again, you fail.

You know, at this point, I think even you know that Trump is guilty. You just want him to get away with it.

El Dildo
  • El Dildo

"The Dildo" ™

• BUSTED!
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 10 February 2018 - 07:58 PM

Chirari is just another castrated scumfuk hostage being dragged along by his captor.

this is what's happening to the GOP.

Chiarii
  • Chiarii

Russian Bump Stocks Can't Melt Steel Beams

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2018 - 11:22 PM Edited by Chiari, 10 February 2018 - 11:22 PM.

Ya know, there is just a monumental difference between people like me and animals like El Diablo.

I care about my fellow citizens. He cares about his criminal aliens. I care about societal advancement. He cares about being able to smoke his weed in peace. I want to eradicate corruption in politics. He wants the state to recognize gay relationships.

Point being lefties always lack inspiration. Their small minds lead them to seeking small 'victories'. Who cares if the Democratic party is a corrupt, dishonest cult of morons who don't give a f*ck about me. So long as they're willing to accept illegal aliens so I can feel like a good member of "peoplekind" while I get high and use the bathroom correlating to my ever-changing gender, they're good in my book.

f*cking lol.
  • Skeever likes this

Raavi
  • Raavi

To the letter of the law, fella

• Marshal
  • European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2016
    Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 10 February 2018 - 11:53 PM

Yeah, this has nothing to do anymore with debating. 

If you're just here to flame , then stay the hell of out D&D. The two jokers above me have been hit with temps, next one to engage in this silly behaviour will be banned straight up. Enough is enough.

Consider yourselves warned.

• darthYENIK, Tchuck, Eutyphro and 5 others like this

Uncle Sikee Atric
  • Uncle Sikee Atric

Everyone's favorite Uncle, but not Led-By.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award, 2018 Trumptonshire Trilogy Award

Posted 11 February 2018 - 11:53 AM

He didn't snub the North Korean delegation?

Something tells me he was being evasive to the North Koreans, following orders from the big boss. But it may not matter anyway if this detente actually bears some fruit, since any agreement between the North and South will have to be honored by the US....

Maybe this is the Norths' grand strategy going forwards, ignore the US and be more open with the South instead? If it is, it's going to annoy Washington no end!
  • Tchuck likes this

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted 11 February 2018 - 12:51 PM

Maybe this is the Norths' grand strategy going forwards, ignore the US and be more open with the South instead?

That's as it should be. South Korea should be out of the US's shadow, and be able to decide its own future by itself. Its interests aren't aligned with the US'. 

Darth Yokel
  • Darth Yokel

A Sith now, aparently.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 11 February 2018 - 11:03 PM Edited by Darth Yokel, 12 February 2018 - 10:37 PM.

These perfectly innocent coincidences can't seem to stop popping up all over: https://thesternfact...me-6664d24642fc

LOL, Putin is pretty brazen about Trump being his little bitch: https://www.haaretz....-call-1.5810763

Uncle Sikee Atric
  • Uncle Sikee Atric

Everyone's favorite Uncle, but not Led-By.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award, 2018 Trumptonshire Trilogy Award

Posted 12 February 2018 - 11:12 PM

Elmo pays for the wall, not Mexico.

I can't see many people welcoming a budget that axes basic public media services funding to massively increase military and border spending, but this budget does set out The WH spending budget for the year and gives a good indication of what services will be hit. Looks like basic educational services that reach an approximate two thirds of children in the US are the target....
  • ten-a-penny likes this

Darth Yokel
  • Darth Yokel

A Sith now, aparently.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:21 AM

Americans wanted a president that will run the country like a business and they got one. They got the president that bankrupted all of his businesses and now he's doing the same thing to their country.

Whatever happened to all those Republicans screaming about Obama and the deficit? Crickets, huh?

• ten-a-penny likes this

Svip
  • Svip

I eat babies

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Returning Member 2014
    Lifetime Achievement Award

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:08 AM

They didn't care during the Bush administration, so that's hardly new hypocrisy.

trip
  • trip

😺

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Census]
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:41 PM

Americans wanted a president that will run the country like a business and they got one.

I guess it depends on what you consider Americans when it comes to the popular vote and the electoral college. ;)

I'm American, I sure as heck didn't want a businessman president.

I want a president I don't care about. I want a president that doesn't make me watch CNN all day. I want a president that is just a president and not putting on a show. I want a president who doesn't measure success in TV ratings.

Again...I want a president I don't care about. I don't want to care about politics - I've got more important things to dedicate my time to.

I don't ask for much.

This Rob Porter wife beating cover up needs to grow more legs. I'd love to see women be the downfall of Trump.

Sorry for just ranting in D&D.
  • Tchuck, Cebra and ten-a-penny like this

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:33 AM

What pisses me off the most is his desire to expand the nuclear arsenal and create variations of it to actually be used. It's just the most asinine, despicable thing to do. America already possesses one of the largest arsenal in the world, and none of it is meant to actually be used. But this lunatic is ordering command to come up with "tactical" versions, that create "smaller" blasts, to be deployed in conflicts around the globe. 

I'm confident all he wants is to press the nuclear button once, and see a big boom happen, and put on a show of it. All to feed his incredibly fragile ego.

• ten-a-penny likes this

El Dildo
  • El Dildo

"The Dildo" ™

• BUSTED!
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:33 AM

now this is just an echo chamber where we're agreeing with ourselves.

where are any of Trump's supporters?

oh right. they're hiding because everything he does is indefensible and putrid.

hey guys I'm a great negotiator and businessman. elect me president.

hey guys lets buy more nukes when we already have enough to destroy planet Earth 12 times over. did I mention I'm a great businessman? has anyone checked the national debt lately? did I mention I'm a conservative? what's the deficit up to now? did I mention I'm a good Christian? grab em' by the pussy!

cue Spaghetti Cat and the other racist, sexist apologists to spin the "good news" for us.

• ten-a-penny likes this

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

If you ♥ the $, then prepare to die for it.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:24 AM Edited by Triple Vacuum Seal, 14 February 2018 - 03:26 AM.

As much as it makes me cringe to acknowledge this, the nuclear modernization initiative for these smaller more-likely-to-be-used nukes started under the Obama administration with his approval.  Trump is simply clumsy enough to be emphatic about the program.  After all, he loves taking credit for Obama's decisions.  I remember Chomsky being upset about it on the radio a couple of years back and giving Obama flack over the decision.  Reuters may have also run a story about the program back in early 2016.

It just so turns out that apart from all the cowboyism and attitude, the military posture of American far right administrations don't differ much from the neoliberal ones.  Defense contractors have got to get their welfare check somehow.

• Tchuck and ten-a-penny like this

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:07 AM

Hah, that's even better! He had the opportunity to show up Obama and slash the plans with a view for a more peaceful world, showing that the liberals are the warhawks that they are, and how Obama was a hypocrite for preaching peace while building more nukes, and neglecting to take care of the existing ones. (I've heard horror stories about unsecured silos, aging infrastructure, obsolete computer systems...)

Still, he sitll wants to press that bigger redder button his bigger desk, and make America even greater.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users