Republicans just can't help themselves.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 2 weeks ago

the GOP knows that the less people vote, the better chance they have of winning, because their base is a clear minority of the American electorate.

Conservatives have never been interested in winning popular support by selling superior ideas. their whole platform is based on suppression.

• Android likes this

mr quick
  • mr quick

Vår tid er forbi - Europa brenner!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Kenny G Enthusiast [All Time]
    Contribution [Music]

Posted 2 weeks ago

Even by Infowars standards that's f*cking hilarious.

It's like they didn't even try - it's just a vague mention of bogeymen that'll rile up the readers. There was absolutely no attempt to inject credibility into it whatsoever --- which is why I find it so worrying that it got 3700 comments... That's a lot of people who will believe anything that fits the narrative. 

• ten-a-penny likes this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 2 weeks ago

Donald Trump:

• NFL players should be fired for disrespecting the national anthem

also Donald Trump:

• f/ck John McCain, I prefer veterans who weren't captured
  • f/ck serving my country, I've got bone spurs
  • f/ck Barack Obama, he was definitely born in Kenya and secretly worships Islam
  • f/ck you Mexican Americans, get out of my country
  • f/ck you Muslim Americans, stay out of my country
  • f/ck you transsexual Americans, stay out of my military
  • f/ck you Syrian refugees, the Statue of Liberty is closed for business

now come over here and give daddy a big ole' smooch

23v1uC4.png

• Tchuck, Banks., Triple Vacuum Seal and 5 others like this

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted 2 weeks ago

I can't find any western sources yet, but now in Japan news about President Carter wanting to visit North Korea in order to conduct peace talks, similar to what he did back in the 90s under Clinton. 

Apparently he had been trying to do so several times, only to be met by Trump with rejection since he believes the current administration should fix this "issue".

Interesting.

• ten-a-penny likes this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted A week ago

Vice President Mike Pence - the latest of Trump's cohort of blatant hypocrites - cost taxpayers $250,000 for the Colt's football game "walkout."

it was staged. a pre-planned stunt. to make a useless and ignorant political point at the cost of a quarter million dollars in tax money.

http://www.sportsone...ts-49ers-optics

http://www.cnn.com/2...cost/index.html

fake "Conservative."

false patriot.

lying douchebag.

Republican.

• ten-a-penny and Android like this

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

First of his name

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted A week ago Edited by The Yokel, A week ago.

Snowflake administration. They'd be hilarious if they weren't so tragic. I can't believe that anyone can even defend them at this point. But if there's anything that 2016 election has thought us, it's that idiots are aplenty.

sc2LiMKHSIrFuKYZNVPnEvCWIkYX0eiPmORowArK

• El Diablo, ten-a-penny and Android like this

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted A week ago Edited by ClaudeSpeed1911, A week ago.

https://www.nytimes....a-hacking.html?

Yo dawg I heard you like spying so we put a spy on your spy so that you can spy while you spy.

Man, what a mess. You would think these countries would be mad someone is spying on them but here we are.

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted A week ago

U.S. to withdraw from UNESCO

Wow. Is America really that intent on throwing away its position as leader of the free world?

Holy hell.

Uncle Sikee Atric
  • Uncle Sikee Atric

Everyone's favorite Uncle, but not Led-By.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted A week ago Edited by Uncle Sikee Atric, A week ago.

Wow. Is America really that intent on throwing away its position as leader of the free world?

Holy hell.

No, Trump is so intent on creating the Fourth Reich, he would be crazy enough to consider it! The U.S. as a whole would never consider such a stupid idea, but the leader may well if he thought he could benefit from it in some way.

Don't ask me how though....

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted A week ago

Trump is supposed to serve 4 years but he'll set the country back 4 decades...

doesn't necessarily mean anything long-term.

as soon as Trump is gone the next administration will re-join and reinstall the treaties and agreements that he tried to pull out of. like the Paris Climate Accords.

it also doesn't necessarily mean anything because - as we already saw with the Paris Accords - many businesses and corporation and NGO's are simply going to ignore Trump and uphold their end of the agreement regardless of what the Federal government does.

• Chiari likes this

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

First of his name

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Trump won't serve 4 years. It was kind of obvious when he first took office. Now it's just an inevitability.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted A week ago

Trump won't serve 4 years. It was kind of obvious when he first took office. Now it's just an inevitability.

Unless a war breaks out. Then he won't just last four years, but will likely get another term.

• Tchuck and Android like this

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

First of his name

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Unless a war breaks out. Then he won't just last four years, but will likely get another term.

I think they'll remove him because they're afraid he'll start a war with North Korea. Most politicians are aware of what a nightmare that would be. But it seems that they want to pass the tax reform before they get him out.

Sooooo, a terrorist attack was prevented last week: https://theintercept...stes-asheville/

Guess why barely anyone heard about it.

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted A week ago

I think they'll remove him because they're afraid he'll start a war with North Korea. Most politicians are aware of what a nightmare that would be. But it seems that they want to pass the tax reform before they get him out.

But are they, though? Are they really afraid? A lot of Americans are already brainwashed when it comes to North Korea and what they can/will do. He doesn't even have to start a war properly; just embark on a media campaign and whatnot and it will convince people he's the "leader" they need, and that there's evil out there, and China is still stealing jobs and whatnot. He has no qualms about lying to get his way.

I mean, look at all he's said and done so far. Look at all the many ways he embarrassed America on the world stage. He just needs to fire some missiles somewhere, and all's well.

Do you remember the 50 or so odd missiles he fired at Syria? Do you remember the reaction? Many people on both sides were praising him for "being firm against Assad's evil regime". People gobbled it all up.

Do you remember when he gave that one speech where he actually read what a speechwriter wrote for him? People were talking of "presidential Trump", one speech and they were ready to change their opinion.

It's all so fickle and so bullsh*tty. People are so gullible and easily misguided. 

• El Diablo likes this

Dr. Robotnik
  • Dr. Robotnik

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted A week ago

I guess that depends on what being "leader of the world" is supposed to entail.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

First of his name

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

His approval rating is at 32% and 55% of Americans think that he's unfit to serve as president. He was praised for bombing Syria for the same reason that any president is praised for bombing the sh*t out of a Middle Eastern country. That's not gonna change until the foreign policy regarding that region of the world changes. North Korea is a different beast. Nobody wants to go to war with them. It would be a global catastrophe and even the Republican politicians know that.

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted A week ago Edited by Tchuck, A week ago.

Well, invading countries at will for one. Exploiting third world countries for two. Having the upper hand in any sort of negotiation for three. You know, the free reign America has had over the world for the past couple of decades.

His approval rating is at 32% and 55% of Americans think that he's unfit to serve as president. 

But that's not even the lowest approval rating either. Was a president ever removed from power for low approval? I know in Brazil, the current president has an approval rating in the single digits! Yet no sign of being removed, because the powers that be still approve of what he's doing. 

As a president, it doesn't really matter what the people think; it matters what money and those who control it think. While Trump is keeping them appeased, and he is and will be, they'll be happy. He'll be the most unpopular and unfit president in American history; but he'll still be there.

He was praised for bombing Syria for the same reason that any president is praised for bombing the sh*t out of a Middle Eastern country. That's not gonna change until the foreign policy regarding that region of the world changes. North Korea is a different beast. Nobody wants to go to war with them. It would be a global catastrophe and even the Republican politicians know that.

But it doesn't even require a change in foreign policy over there; it requires media coverage. Did his bombing end the war? No. But do you still hear about Assad? When was the last massive media coverage of the event? Is the Syrian war over? Or when was the last you've heard of Iraq? Of ISIS? Of the fight against them, now that Iraq is nearly victorious?

All he has to do is make some grandstanding gesture, and that's it. 

Hell, he doesn't even need to go to war with North Korea. You know what would be even better?

Peace. Imagine if he negotiated peace with North Korea. Imagine how the public opinion would change. The tough Trump, master negotiator, secured a deal with DPRK to bring peace in the region. 

sh*t, for all we know, that could be one of his plans. Look tough now, play up their danger, put the fear in people's minds, and then take it all away with the stroke of a pen. 

No-one would bat an eye at a simple peace if the dangers of DPRK weren't over exaggerated. But play them up as the world's enemy, barbarians, and then pacify them? Masterly.

Dr. Robotnik
  • Dr. Robotnik

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted A week ago

Well, invading countries at will for one. Exploiting third world countries for two.

I'm pretty sure you don't consider those two things to be good, so if America, for whatever reason, did decide to give up its position as "leader of the free world", wouldn't that be welcome?

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted A week ago

Well, invading countries at will for one. Exploiting third world countries for two.

I'm pretty sure you don't consider those two things to be good, so if America, for whatever reason, did decide to give up its position as "leader of the free world", wouldn't that be welcome?

Oh I am, I'm glad to see America lose its influence on the world. I just hope that it will lose its position as such, and not drag the world with it to the hell it is building.

Svip
  • Svip

I eat babies

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Returning Member 2014
    Lifetime Achievement Award

Posted A week ago

Hold on, it's been a long time since the US was "the leader of the world", they have been that for a brief time in the 90s, but ignoring the rise of China and India and the other BRICS countries, they have fallen behind. And while the others don't posture themselves quite so publicly as the US, they are making important headway in areas like Asia, Africa and South America, places often neglected by the US and - to a lesser degree - Europe.

As for the title of "leader of the free world", 'free world' in this context is supposed to mean 'the West' with Australia, New Zealand and Japan included. But with Trump's anti-globalist stance, Europe itself is trying to consider a future where they cannot rely on the US. And preparing for it. France and Germany, in particular, are making moves to sustain such a future.

Will it succeed? Who knows, but one thing is for sure, the 'free world' is no longer as closely bound as it was in the 90s. As for US dominance, the damage has already been done. Part of the neglect by the US means that the US is not prepared for the 21st century, and may be - of the developed countries anyway - the least prepared the coming century.

In a century (and likely subsequent centuries) where the crisis that our world will face will be global, the world must stand together, and more importantly, countries internally must stand together. But the way the US works politically, that's not going to happen. The US' aggressive free market system was helpful to boost its position through the 19th and 20th centuries, but it will hinder its further progress into the 21st.

The times are changing, and so are the solutions to the problems we face.
  • El Diablo and Tchuck like this

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

First of his name

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted A week ago

Hell, he doesn't even need to go to war with North Korea. You know what would be even better?

Peace. Imagine if he negotiated peace with North Korea. Imagine how the public opinion would change. The tough Trump, master negotiator, secured a deal with DPRK to bring peace in the region. 

sh*t, for all we know, that could be one of his plans. Look tough now, play up their danger, put the fear in people's minds, and then take it all away with the stroke of a pen. 

No-one would bat an eye at a simple peace if the dangers of DPRK weren't over exaggerated. But play them up as the world's enemy, barbarians, and then pacify them? Masterly.

Trump is a deranged lunatic driven entirely by the spur of the moment emotions. He doesn't plan. He's literally incapable of it.

• Tchuck likes this

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted A week ago

Trump is a deranged lunatic driven entirely by the spur of the moment emotions. He doesn't plan. He's literally incapable of it.

That he may well be, but he's really good at marketing and self-promotion. And frankly, manipulating the media. Whenever he needs to draw people's attention away from an issue, he'll release some inane tweet or make a stupid speech and that's that. The net will explode with covfefe and other bullsh*t, in a massive circlejerk about how dumb Trump is. All the while, he's passing some order here and there curtailing their rights without them even knowing.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

First of his name

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

And, this incompetent maniac couldn't get his healthcare bill passed so instead he'll satisfy himself by sabotaging the existent healthcare system through an executive order. What a psycho.

https://www.salon.co...ng-health-care/

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted A week ago

And, this incompetent maniac couldn't get his healthcare bill passed so instead he'll satisfy himself by sabotaging the existent healthcare system through an executive order. What a psycho.

https://www.salon.co...ng-health-care/

**FAKE NEWS ALERT**

The executive actions taken by PDT only cut payments to those eeeeeevil insurance companies. Closing an executive action taken under the Obama Administration, which itself was deemed un-Constitutional. The tax credits given to individuals are still in effect.

If anything President Obama sabotaged the existing healthcare system by his EO's. Live by the pen and phone, die by the pen and phone.

FAKE NEWS RATING: 3.5/5 Cuomos

**WE NOW RETURN TO REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMING**

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

First of his name

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Stop sucking Trump's cock, you're embarrassing yourself.

• Cebra and Android like this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted A week ago

Live by the pen and phone, die by the pen and phone.

yes that's super cute.

you should have it printed on a t-shirt...

unlike anything proposed by Trump or the GOP, the Affordable Care Act actually works and enjoys popular support by recipients, caregivers, and healthcare interest groups. so good luck with your Fake News narrative. let me know when it results in real legislation. the rest of will be over here. in the real world.

• Android likes this

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Godfather

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2016
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted A week ago

So Donald Trump met with the President of the Virgin Islands. Turns out he was just talking to a mirror for an hour. :p
  • El Diablo, Rockstar Vienna and Android like this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted A week ago

FAKE NEWS ALERT

he might literally be the stupidest man ever elected to hold public office in the United States.

• Cebra, Rockstar Vienna and Android like this

Chiari
  • Chiari

Russian Bump Stocks Can't Melt Steel Beams

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Quality post. I get it, you hate Trump. I don't know why you feel the need to say it over and over again. By the way, I've noticed that everything you post is anti-Trump in one way or another, which tells me that you don't know sh*t about politics aside from that you hate one person or one party.

Anyways, anything that the president does that reduces the government's involvement in health care is a good move for me. As someone who doesn't need to leech off of gov't sponsored insurance I'm happy to see programs like Medicare and Medicaid weaken. Beyond this relatable position, I'm also positively affected by crushing these programs due to the chart-heavy systems they operate on being an annoying pain in the ass and a waste of precious time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users