So looking at this, what about the Republican party is so appealing to conservatives that they absolutely must vote for these f*ckin' maniacs?
Poking the beehive, but have you ever thought that perhaps unlike yourself they actually agree?
if they actually agree?
it's only more evidence of how hypocritical and treasonous their behavior is...
Republicans bill themselves as the stewards of fiscal and social responsibility and individual liberty. that's how they sell their whole brand. that's been their public persona. they pretend to care about the budget and high-horse family values. but all you have to do is look at their voting record to see how completely stuffed-full of horse sh/t they are.
- Republicans vote no for campaign finance reform
- Republicans vote no for regulatory financial reform
- Republicans vote in favor of massive borrowing and tax cuts which only hurt the deficit and grow the debt
- Republicans vote no for equal protections under the law for minorities and gay people
- Republicans vote in favor of allowing private businesses to discriminate based on sex and religion
- Republicans vote no on closing corporate tax shelters and loopholes
- Republicans vote no on the women's fair-pay act
- Republicans vote no on the college loan restructuring act
- Republicans vote no on the 9/11 first respondents health care act
- Republicans vote in favor of their own Congressional single-payer health insurance plans but deny the rest of the country equal access to affordable care
- Republicans vote no on every single jobs bill and jobs-retraining bill that has ever come onto the floor since the 2008 recession
so the party who talks about responsibility and liberty the most is the party who actually supports it the least.