Sicario Murda Mafia (SM13) is looking for soldiers to join our Crime S

PS4
9 replies to this topic
tonysicariosm13
  • tonysicariosm13

Sicario Murda Mafia SM13

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2016 - 06:16 PM Edited by tonysicariosm13, 08 February 2017 - 09:33 PM.

BACK LOOKING FOR MORE ASSASSINS FOR THE CREW

I would like to pose our crew to be featured on your website as a featured crew for GTA online. We're a criminal syndicate made of assassins who do other things besides murder-for-hire contracts to get rich. We play daily and use the psn group chat to communicate within the group. We respect each other and would require the same from any new members. We mainly do the MC business as this pays the most and allows the most members to play together. We also do the CEO work when we have 4 or less players on or when we choose to break into multiple groups. Weekly we enjoy going into a lobby and Purging everyone that doesn't belong to our crew. Please have a mic as it is important to communicate with the other members. We're going to start posting clips to YouTube to help bring recognition to the crew so please help be a part of it.

THE RULES ARE STILL THE SAME:

*PS4 PLAYERS W/ MICS NEEDED

*21+ PREFERRED BUT OPEN TO MATURE 18+ PLAYERS

*MUST CHANGE CREW TAG TO SM13 FOR MEMBERSHIP TO THE CREW

*NO CREW ON CREW KILLING UNLESS COMPLETING DAILY OBJECTIVE

*NO HATE OR DISCRIMINATION ALLOWED IN OUR GROUP WHAT SO EVER!

*ONLY SM13 ALLOWED IN THE PARTY CHAT (unless we are trying to recruit a new member)

*BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS AND RESPECT THE CREW

Please contact me on psn for details or for any questions you may have. psn: agrant33

https://socialclub.r...rio_murda_mafia

• _47_ likes this

tonysicariosm13
  • tonysicariosm13

Sicario Murda Mafia SM13

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2017 - 12:01 AM

SICARIO MURDA MAFIA IS BACK LOOKING FOR MORE ASSASSINS FOR THE CREW

I would like to pose our crew to be featured on your website as a featured crew for GTA online players. We're a criminal syndicate made of assassins who do other things besides murder-for-hire contracts to get rich. We play daily and use the psn group chat to communicate within the group. We respect each other and will require the same from any new members. We mainly do the MC business as this pays the most and allows the most members to play together. We also do the CEO work when we have 4 or less players on or when we choose to break into multiple groups. Weekly we enjoy going into a lobby and Purging everyone that doesn't belong to our crew. Please have a mic as it is important to communicate with other crew members. I just started live streaming our crews activities on YouTube and would love for a good player to be apart of it. one of our newest members is also putting together a recruitment video using the Rockstar creator/editor and he was recruited from this site.

THE RULES ARE STILL THE SAME:

* PS4 PLAYERS W/MICS NEEDED

* 21+ PREFERRED BUT OPEN TO MATURE PLAYERS WHO ARE SLIGHTLY YOUNGER

* NO CREW ON CREW KILLING UNLESS COMPLETING DAILY OBJECTIVES

* NO HATE OR DISCRIMINATION ALLOWED WHAT SO EVER. YOU WILL BE REPORTED TO ROCKSTAR AND PLAYSTATION

* ONLY SM13 ALLOWED IN THE PARTY CHAT (unless we are trying to recruit a new member)

* BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS AND RESPECT THE CREW AT ALL TIMES

Please contact me on psn for details or for any other questions you may have.

psn: agrant33

Thank You,

Tony

tonysicariosm13
  • tonysicariosm13

Sicario Murda Mafia SM13

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:09 PM

WE PUMP MORE ILLEGAL DRUGS INTO LOS SANTOS THAN ANY OTHER CREW!!!

if your still searching this GTA forum looking for a crew to help you make money, then you need not look any longer. Sicario Murda Mafia is here to help all those who haven't found a crew to roll with and make money. Our specialty is making in-game money doing the MC work but we also do the CEO crates when possible. We had our first monthly Crew Car Show this past Sunday and it was a success. The 3 best cars took home prizes, but nothing extravagant. This was for bragging rights my friend. We're actively looking for players from all time zones, and all countries. I just started live streaming on YouTube and that has helped bring attention to our crew. We have a new member that I recruited from this site and he was worked his way to Commissioner in less than a month. This wont be possible for most but the crew does recognize those who contribute to the crew. Every weekend we have either a car show, races/death matches, and a Purge night. If you can help with the Rockstar editor or any other way, please come help.

Check out our Crew Car Show in its entirety here:

https://www.youtube....h?v=b5QdD7FnmO8

Check out the Crew Car Show Recap here:

https://www.youtube....h?v=YoFAuu-Fjgg

RULES ARE THE SAME:

*PS4 PLEYERS ONLY WITH MICS

*18+ ONLY AS WE WANT TO KEEP IT A MATURE CREW

*NO CREW KILLING (NO EXCEPTIONS)

*NO RACIST, HATEFUL, DISRESPECTFUL PLAYERS WILL BE ALLOWED

*ONLY SM13 ALLOWED IN THE PARTY CHAT

*NO MUSIC OR BACKGROUND NOISE WHEN LIVE STREAMING ON YOUTUBE (NO EXCEPTIONS)

Please contact me on psn for details or any other questions you may have.

psn: agrant33

Thank You,

Tony

• WolfTread likes this

WolfTread
  • WolfTread

WolfaDrift

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2017 - 03:39 PM

Nice to see other Mafia Families, even if they're not on PC. 

• tonysicariosm13 likes this

tonysicariosm13
  • tonysicariosm13

Sicario Murda Mafia SM13

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:03 PM

Thanks Wolf. We appreciate that. We're not totally Cosa Nostra as we've had issues with past crew members with it. We mainly focus on just earning in-game money with the crew. Thank you!

_47_
  • _47_

Test Subject Model X-7

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2017 - 03:47 PM Edited by _47_, 4 weeks ago.

• tonysicariosm13 likes this

tonysicariosm13
  • tonysicariosm13

Sicario Murda Mafia SM13

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:55 PM

Thanks Johnny, I really appreciate it man. I'm trying to build this from the ground up and its been a long process but totally worth it. Our crew just got featured on Rockstar's website so I'm pleased. Good luck to you starting your crew as well sir.  thanks

• _47_ likes this

WolfTread
  • WolfTread

WolfaDrift

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2017 - 04:52 AM

How do you even host your crew on the social club?

tonysicariosm13
  • tonysicariosm13

Sicario Murda Mafia SM13

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Sorry Wolf I've been MIA for a while ok this website but the crew is going strong. We mainly use the psn messenger to chat. We were featured as a crew on Rockstar so we're trying to make it big.

tonysicariosm13
  • tonysicariosm13

Sicario Murda Mafia SM13

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Sicario Murda Mafia ! Year Anniversary Crew Meet & Greet 10/21/17 at 3pm est.

Hello ladies and gents,

SM13 would like to recruit players who are tired of trying to do CEO, MC, Gunrunning, or Smuggling missions in lobbies by themselves. Trolls will kill you, destroy your product, and make your session Hell! We have the answer, join the Mafia!  We're a mostly 18+ crew that specializes in looking out for one another during missions. We're also starting a new wing for the crew that specializes in trolling other players and crews just for fun. We're open to accepting both as we want this to be a fun experience for everyone and we want everyone to have options when playing. If your interested, send me a psn message to: agrant33

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users