Quantcast

» «
Photo

Playing Tlad for the first time ever! Need guidance.

11 replies to this topic
CesarCorona
  • CesarCorona

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2016 - 09:15 PM

Ok. So I have a switch box that can switch which one you want Xbox you want to be connected to the internet. In my case Xbox one or Xbox 360. I Finally bought Tbogt &
The Lost and damned. I have ?? Because I've never played something that looks unique and powerful.

Can I roam around like honkers or well...Just imagine.
How will I make cash. Judging from YouTube of GTA seriese, Lots of powerful weapons. Any advice?
I don't want to power through the story.

Any help of making cash, activities & such would help.
Tonight I look forward to playing this bad ass game. Can't believe I never played it.

Side note: Are cheats needed or play this game with balls.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

The Mystic Peephole

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 31 October 2016 - 09:22 PM Edited by B Dawg, 31 October 2016 - 09:34 PM.

Yes you can roam around Honkers.

Early on you'll unlock races, and not too long after you'll unlock Gang Wars, do those for extra cash.

No cheats needed.

• Payne Killer likes this

Payne Killer
  • Payne Killer

f*ck you

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2016 - 09:22 PM

Play the game with balls, no cheats. Gang wars and races can be used to make a sh*t ton of money, completing certain numbers of gang wars will give you weapons in Johnnys safe house. Take your time with each mission and find a bike perfect for you, I recommend using a Revenant.
  • Uncle Vlad likes this

CesarCorona
  • CesarCorona

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2016 - 09:32 PM

YES! I'm looking forward to this. I saw a few clips to get an idea of this game and how it plays out, Must say Johnny is one bad ass mf! Jim appears so loyal and true.

Damn V for dropping Johnny that way, man! Think I'll be playing over and over. Looks insane and you have your Lost brothers which the main IV or tbogt don't have.

I have connections & read here of online. Tempted but this game comes first. I need to know since it appears it's based off the main game. I'll check here late tonight and starting this now. I'll finally be Lost, sh!t yes! But not forgotten.🤘🏻
  • Niobium and Payne Killer like this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

The Mystic Peephole

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 31 October 2016 - 09:33 PM

Welcome to the club!

CesarCorona
  • CesarCorona

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2016 - 05:21 AM

Thank you B Dawg.

Well, This game has me questioning one thing..? It's not a GTA game to me. I question This because yes, I know it's a dlc. I think ( The Lost and Dammed ) is another something that could be the next big thing. GTA is a typical cars, polished preppies needy BS. Where as TlaD holds integrity, brothers who run a club. Love the Bikes, they take pride and I've never seen this, like holy s-$t! So far this game is my brand new drug.

Johnny K is nothing as I saw in V. I enjoyed Michael..For what it's worth. I cannot believe what I am about to confess for the first time from my heart, I NOW don't like..wait, I am in total discussed and suck to my stomach to have ever like Trevor just a bit! I now hate his fuc$&g guts and will kill that character in a week! I like the principles that the Lost MC carry, especially Johnny K. Damn those corporate [email protected] for ruining a franchise that could have had sequels or had been a new theme. Well, I'm just scratching the surface of the game. The racing game is hard cause I mess up. The gang war was mentioned to me by Jim. Like that character.

Don't kill me but Ash looked good in this game. Wish things could have been different. Angus is a solid person, he has knowledge. Off to continue.
  • B Dawg and Payne Killer like this

bigbigbigdaballs21
  • bigbigbigdaballs21

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2016 - 07:06 AM

i can't wait for the emotional rollercoaster that will be this thread

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 01 November 2016 - 08:02 AM

Inb4 Niobium. :p

I hope you enjoy this Chapter of the IV Saga.

• Uncle Vlad likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

The Mystic Peephole

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 01 November 2016 - 09:29 AM Edited by B Dawg, 01 November 2016 - 09:29 AM.

The racing game is hard cause I mess up.

Racing is extremely easy, even if you don't take sports bikes. Just brake early and you'll do fine, the opponents never drive full speed and often end up off course themselves.

CreepShow
  • CreepShow

My brothers, let's roll!

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 01 November 2016 - 11:18 AM

Kill deadbeats, take a piss,repeat.

• Payne Killer and Neon_Dreaming like this

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 28 November 2016 - 07:37 PM

If you want good ammo find the carbine at the rear of the Sprunk factory. It's literally just down the road from the clubhouse. Jump over a chainlink fence, walk down the alleyway a bit and you'll get it. It's hidden behind a metal plate up on that ledge but you don't even have to jump up there just walk near it in the alleyway.
All weapon spawn points are the same in all 3 episodes of IV which is cool.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

The Mystic Peephole

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 29 November 2016 - 09:56 AM Edited by B Dawg, 29 November 2016 - 09:56 AM.

If you want good ammo find the carbine at the rear of the Sprunk factory. It's literally just down the road from the clubhouse. Jump over a chainlink fence, walk down the alleyway a bit and you'll get it. It's hidden behind a metal plate up on that ledge but you don't even have to jump up there just walk near it in the alleyway.
All weapon spawn points are the same in all 3 episodes of IV which is cool.

While the spawn points might be the same, the weapons might not. One time i looked up IV weapon locations, while playing TLAD.

For example: Here which is supposed to be a pistol, is an unobtainable rocket launcher warhead in TLAD:

aldw14.JPG

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users