Please continue with this excellent job
:')

TeamLvC
  • TeamLvC

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I also had an question...could you add the phone assasination contracts ??

TeamLvC
  • TeamLvC

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I mean...that ones are none-linear missions...so I thought it would be great for the moment to be able to play those missions ;) ..and also i loved them to :')

Lexyz.
  • Lexyz.

Vice City RAGE 1.0 Dev

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 5 days ago

Has anyone experienced any more game crashes at North Airport?

Sprunkadelic
  • Sprunkadelic

"Ecola Is Better"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

I definitely have. Most of the airport and Docks area crashes almost immediately.

Also this should really have a working MP. that's one of the main things i expected and was really excited for. another cool thing would be music, or at least dancing peds in the malibu, i'm actually impressed how well the interiors turn out, since most mods like this either choose to remove most interiors, or they just barely work and are riddled with collision errors.

Lexyz.
  • Lexyz.

Vice City RAGE 1.0 Dev

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 5 days ago

It's really weird how several people have still reported crashes at the Airport even though it won't crash for me anymore.Can't really figure out why.

As for the online client, I wasn't sure whether to release it or not since it was using a modified version of the outdated IVMP.I can't afford hosting a server 24/7, either.

Jacobic_☢
  • Jacobic_☢

Still an Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 4 days ago

Cant even start normally the game.

Crashes after the loading screen.

• ModerCC likes this

Sprunkadelic
  • Sprunkadelic

"Ecola Is Better"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Sprunkadelic, 4 days ago.

Found a few interesting things when looking into the maps file, i was trying to see what caused the game to crash.

First thing i saw was that the interior for the lawyers office and the bank were corrupted, another thing i noticed is that sometimes going to the airport works, but the second you go near the airport interior it automatically crashes

oAaMyhp.jpg

maybe this is why..i mean this looks nothing like the airport interior in VC, looks kinda like a car parking lot or a hotel hallway or something.

I'm probably wrong though.

Faris Sajjad
  • Faris Sajjad

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Faris Sajjad, 3 days ago.

Well, It works for me. For @sprunkadelic as well, so It should work for you too. You've probably done something wrong.                                                Further more, The rage seems extremely awesome, and smooth to play. Specially the music, and the timecyc is actually kinda cool. The HD Hud, and weapons have completely cached my eyes. Talking about the music, It's honestly good, to listen to VC FM, along with VCS FM as well! This mod seems completely fascinating for me. The races are awesome, and we can now go inside many interiors as well. Not every rage mod allows us to do, so.The easter egg patch is also a lot interesting, and astounding in It's own ways. Textures are well-off( cool enough, and more HD ). I really had fun with the Minigun, and the Chain-saw! along with the tank, and the hunter( They are really astounding! ), so yeah I honestly appreciate your work, Lexyz. 

In the end, I'll just say that, Sprunk boi the rage is still updating, and It's not completed( Since It's a updating-mod, there would be likely some missing interiors: isn't that's why the topic 's name starts with "WIP..."), so if you're having any problem, I would actually request you to talk with the owner, face-to-pace in PM, rather than blowing up the whole topic with your objections. It really looks like a mess.. :)

Sprunkadelic
  • Sprunkadelic

"Ecola Is Better"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Well, It works for me. For @sprunkadelic as well, so It should work for you too. You've probably done something wrong.                                                Further more, The rage seems extremely awesome, and smooth to play. Specially the music, and the timecyc is actually kinda cool. The HD Hud, and weapons have completely cached my eyes. Talking about the music, It's honestly good, to listen to VC FM, along with VCS FM as well! This mod seems completely fascinating for me. The races are awesome, and we can now go inside many interiors as well. Not every rage mod allows us to do, so.The easter egg patch is also a lot interesting, and astounding in It's own ways. Textures are well-off( cool enough, and more HD ). I really had fun with the Minigun, and the Chain-saw! along with the tank, and the hunter( They are really astounding! ), so yeah I honestly appreciate your work, Lexyz. 

In the end, I'll just say that, Sprunk boi the rage is still updating, and It's not completed( Since It's a updating-mod, there would be likely some missing interiors: isn't that's why the topic 's name starts with "WIP..."), so if you're having any problem, I would actually request you to talk with the owner, face-to-pace in PM, rather than blowing up the whole topic with your objections. It really looks like a mess.. :)

I guess you have a point there.

I'm just used to stating my opinions about what i like and don't like, just giving analysis's and such

and for what the mod is worth, it's pretty good. 

and also about missing interiors, i meant corrupted interiors, i was assuming that's why the game was crashing near South Mainland

• Jinx. likes this

Jacobic_☢
  • Jacobic_☢

Still an Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 3 days ago

*text of describing my post as ''argument''*

This wasnt an armgument what I held. Btw.: I reinstalled it anyways because, I broke something on the copy but thanks giving me that feeling that everything could be ok.

Lexyz.
  • Lexyz.

Vice City RAGE 1.0 Dev

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 2 days ago

@Jacobic, the game usually crashes if you don't have patch 1.0.7.0 installed

@Sprunkadelic, no, those are just leftovers that do not affect the game.
The reason as to why the game used to crash at North Airport is because of certain peds, which I eventually removed and the game stopped crashing for me.

Sprunkadelic
  • Sprunkadelic

"Ecola Is Better"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Sprunkadelic, 2 days ago.

@Jacobic, the game usually crashes if you don't have patch 1.0.7.0 installed

@Sprunkadelic, no, those are just leftovers that do not affect the game.
The reason as to why the game used to crash at North Airport is because of certain peds, which I eventually removed and the game stopped crashing for me.

That's weird, because i removed the VC peds, and I use Vanilla IV peds and it still crashes for me..

is it because certain peds exist, like if i remove let's say M_Y_Boho, that could possibly fix it?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users