*New Microsoft Surface Studio Announced*

6 replies to this topic
Sobchak
  • Sobchak

"Entrepreneur"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2016 - 04:12 AM

Microsoft just released information on its new desktop-ish product for the Surface line. What do you guys think?

https://www.youtube....h?v=BzMLA8YIgG0

Surface_Studio_Overview_9_FeaturePanel_V

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

Endors Toi

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2016 - 04:33 AM

This is great news for those still using the Cintiq models - but it's certainly not for average computer use. This is for professional graphic design/editing, and it's a good thing that MS is catering to the pro crowd, which is something Apple hasn't been doing too good lately. Finally, Wacom has some competition.

• RedDagger, Ivan1997GTA and Smoov_Operator like this

HaRdSTyLe_83
  • HaRdSTyLe_83

☆★☆★☆

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 07 November 2016 - 07:23 PM Edited by HaRdSTyLe_83, 07 November 2016 - 07:27 PM.

3000$ for the cheaper version with i5- 2GB gpu. even for some types of work 2 gb will not be ideal and 4200$ for the 4gb gpu is insane. sure some people will put it to a good use, but imo it will be like apple were people buy it bcuz it looks cool instead of performance

TJGM
  • TJGM

Boss

• Members
  • Ireland
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 07 November 2016 - 08:25 PM

3000$ for the cheaper version with i5- 2GB gpu. even for some types of work 2 gb will not be ideal and 4200$ for the 4gb gpu is insane. sure some people will put it to a good use, but imo it will be like apple were people buy it bcuz it looks cool instead of performance

I don't think you even understand what market of consumers this device is for.

HaRdSTyLe_83
  • HaRdSTyLe_83

☆★☆★☆

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 08 November 2016 - 02:04 AM

but you do right?

why everyone in this forum is a smartass that thinks he know better ?

• Niobium likes this

TJGM
  • TJGM

Boss

• Members
  • Ireland
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:20 AM

but you do right?

why everyone in this forum is a smartass that thinks he know better ?

Well if you watched the keynote when the device was announced, you'd know. It's for creators/digital artists. It's not intended to be just a PC for playing games or web browsing

HaRdSTyLe_83
  • HaRdSTyLe_83

☆★☆★☆

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 08 November 2016 - 02:13 PM Edited by HaRdSTyLe_83, 08 November 2016 - 02:13 PM.

who said anything about gaming? why are you changing the subject to gaming anyway? read the posts before replying for f*ck sake.

all i said was my oppinion, if you dont share it at least try not to act like a arrogant prick

• Niobium likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users