Quantcast

» «
Photo

What do you think the missing map areas are like?

5 replies to this topic
Little Big Man
  • Little Big Man

Player Hater

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 25 October 2016 - 05:01 PM Edited by Little Big Man, 27 October 2016 - 06:05 AM.

What do you guys think the missing parts of the combined Red Dead map look like?

missing_map_areas.jpg

Immediately south of the RDR2 map, I assume that the Lannahachee (i.e. the Mississippi) continues south to the Gulf of Mexico, or it's near equivalent. So what's on either bank?

To the west, it looks like Mexico might continue all the way up to Flat Iron Lake - but is that too far north? It would be weird to be able to stand in Mexico and see all the way to the plains.

Maybe something like Texas is also there. The lone star state has already been part of two countries and a republic, it wouldn't be too outrageous to put it on the other side of the Rio Grande. 

I'm guessing that on the east bank we have the American South. Maybe there'll eventually be a Southern Red Dead further exploring this area, during slavery or the Civil War.

Likewise, the north-west of the map could have lands similar to Utah (Mormons!), Nevada, Oregon, Washington and Idaho. Maybe even California or Canada.

I think it would be cool if they spent four games filling out the four corners of the map, then released a game covering the entire Wild West.

HBKingJosh
  • HBKingJosh

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2016 - 06:01 PM

Louisiana , Arkansas Missouri, Kansas Illinois , Oklahoma, Nebraska , North & south Dakotas Iowa, MN, east texas,  East colorado, Wisconsin

Shyabang Shyabang
  • Shyabang Shyabang

Wild Thing

• Members

Posted 24 November 2016 - 05:53 AM Edited by Shyabang Shyabang, 24 November 2016 - 05:53 AM.

I envision a Native American territory.

• Payne Killer likes this

Oldsport
  • Oldsport

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2016 - 09:37 PM

Is this a confirmed map

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 03 January 2017 - 02:32 PM

Is this a confirmed map

Nope, not in any way shape or form. Pure speculation. 

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic Creator 2016
    Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 2 weeks ago

I dunno, but it'd be a hoot if it were Los Santos, Liberty City, San Andreas, and Vice City. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users