I'm a like a beginner in Photoshop or I can some things, most basic things.
1. How do I make a pasted part of a picture fit another picture?
I mean if I copy a little part from one picture and I paste it in another one:
It looks like it pasted directly. How do I do so it fits the picture? And don't just looks pasted directly?
2. How to make more realstic drawing?
I mean for example: If you have a picture drawn with a red line. And I want to add a line more by myself.
So I pick the pencil and draw but the result looks nothing like the orginal drawn one.
So how will I create so it looks the same?
3. Dust & sratches filter won't work anymore.
If I apply it on the backroud, nothing will happen at all. The options etc comes up.
But it does not happen anything when you click ok.
(I have a backround with a color just beige or what it is)
If you create a new blank layer, it says "Could not complete the Dust & Scratches command because the selected area is empty"
And I try again but marking somewhere it will say the same thing as above.
I have serched a little on Internet, but I have not found so much. Just the basic things that I alredy know.
Plus I don't know what everything is named here on the list.
4. What's the easiets way to change color? I mean if you have a object with example a brown color.
And you want the exactly same color but on a new object?
I have tierd this: Image > Adjustments > Replace color.
But it didn't worked great.
5. How to avoid making the image quality worse when you're changing the size of a pasted picture?
I mean ctrl + T.