What Would A Third Ending Look Like?

16 replies to this topic
Holden Caulfield
  • Holden Caulfield

“Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.”

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 20 October 2016 - 12:47 AM

What do you guys think a third ending would look like for GTA IV?

DERGaming
  • DERGaming

Dagger

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2016 - 02:00 AM

This

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=0LoNeiL5ehc

• Holden Caulfield likes this

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States
  • Meaningless Award

Posted 20 October 2016 - 04:41 AM Edited by Zello, 20 October 2016 - 04:43 AM.

Similar to this

Spoiler

He would go after Bulgarin

• Journey_95 and Holden Caulfield like this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

My music's my favourite music ever.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 October 2016 - 02:04 PM

In my opinion it would be "Betrayal". Niko, with the help of Little Jacob, kills Dimitri on the Platypus, then heads to the Pegorino mansion where he whacks Jimmy after a gigantic shoot-out. Perhaps after this one you could unlock his place? Either way - with both Mafia heads finished, Niko and Jacob help Phil steal the cash from the Ancelotti's. Most of this segment plays out like the normal If The Price is Right mission, but the enemies are quicker and more eager to escape. Phil doesn't need to escape from LC so he can be another friend on your phone :p once that is done, the wedding happens and everything ends in peace.

End ;)

• cryptorelic, E•MO•TION, Scaglietti and 6 others like this

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2016 - 10:53 PM Edited by Journey_95, 20 October 2016 - 10:54 PM.

Similar to this

Spoiler

He would go after Bulgarin

That would have been great, hated how Bulgarin was dropped in IV and instead became the main antagonist of TBOGT (where he also turned into a joke).

Btw love CB & especially its ending is very well done, Niko going down like that would have been badass. It still wouldn't be a perfect happy ending & fit IV's tone

• Zello, Holden Caulfield and SanLiberty like this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 20 October 2016 - 11:02 PM

In my opinion it would be "Betrayal". Niko, with the help of Little Jacob, kills Dimitri on the Platypus, then heads to the Pegorino mansion where he whacks Jimmy after a gigantic shoot-out. Perhaps after this one you could unlock his place? Either way - with both Mafia heads finished, Niko and Jacob help Phil steal the cash from the Ancelotti's. Most of this segment plays out like the normal If The Price is Right mission, but the enemies are quicker and more eager to escape. Phil doesn't need to escape from LC so he can be another friend on your phone :p once that is done, the wedding happens and everything ends in peace.

End ;)

I would've loved that tbh.

• Jeansowaty, Holden Caulfield and SanLiberty like this

Prasdana21
  • Prasdana21

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 20 October 2016 - 11:45 PM

End ;)

I second this. This way Niko will find a TRUE happiness.

• Journey_95, Jeansowaty and Holden Caulfield like this

straightupmenace
  • straightupmenace

Homeboy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 October 2016 - 04:16 AM

End ;)

I don't really think this ending would fit IV's tone at all to be honest, it's way too perfect of an ending for this type of story.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 22 October 2016 - 02:18 PM

End ;)

I don't really think this ending would fit IV's tone at all to be honest, it's way too perfect of an ending for this type of story.

I know right, I made it up ages ago when I wanted to make a happy ending :D

Kane49
  • Kane49

You can pick the game, but you can't change the rules.

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Kane49, A week ago.

Wished that story's ending was a bit different, so:

If Niko decides to take his revenge, there'll be a mission where Niko whacks Pegorino at his mansion first, so he get it covered and no one dies, then heads to the ship, normally like in the default Revenge ending. After Niko has killed all of those Russian mobsters aboard, he opens that downstairs gate, to find Bulgarin and his goons fighting Dimitri and his goons as well (for an argument about taking over and so), Bulgarin manages to kill Dimitri in a cutscene (similar to how Dimitri kills Peg in the Deal ending), then Niko kills Bulgarin and get out of the ship. Phone calls should be made, informing Roman (maybe Florian too if he knows Bulgarin) that Bulgarin and Dimitri are dead.

So, the wedding should happen after killing Bulgarin (mission starts immediately, Niko's clothes change to a proper suit as well), so it'll be a cool happy ending, and: first mission has 'Bellic' in its name, and so last mission will does too if it happened. "The Cousins Bellic" - "Mr. Bellic and Mrs. Bellic".

Damn, the thing that I wanted the most was killing Bulgarin as Niko. Luis and the fa**ot can have fun with Rocco instead.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

brb sitting in my 85 Skylark as it idles in the garage

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Total Overhaul 2017 [GTA: Underground]
    Best Map 2017 Contribution [Liberty City Countryside]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted A week ago

Niko gets deported
  • Zello and NeonDolphin like this

SanLiberty
  • SanLiberty

WHO SENT ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 4 days ago

Niko gets deported

Uhh... why?

NeonDolphin
  • NeonDolphin

Player Hater

• Members
  • Marshall-Islands

Posted 4 days ago

Spoiler

• Kane49 likes this

Johnny Spaz
  • Johnny Spaz

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

End ;)

That's GTA V's ending
  • Jeansowaty likes this

cryptorelic
  • cryptorelic

odĕrint dum metŭant

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted A day ago

End ;)

I second this. This way Niko will find a TRUE happiness.

Yep, this entirely.

• Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted A day ago

End ;)

That's GTA V's ending

I was kinda inspired by V's happy ending.

jkim_1
  • jkim_1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

I liked that Betrayal idea but wouldnt it be interesting if the ending were to kill Pegorino because Niko is pissed about him forcing him to deal with Dimitri, but Dimitri would escape the country and doesnt get punished for anything he did to Niko. To take it a step further, maybe the final mission could be for Niko to chase after Dimitri, but failing as Dimitri had already fled by helicopter... but Niko is ambushed by Russian mobsters as his military instincts tell him to retreat. After killing some of the goons, he gets knocked out and wakes up in the hospital... a wounded Niko has just enough energy to go to Romans wedding... the final cutscene shows Niko driving alone talking to himself about leaving this life of crime. I like this because it fits the narrative that this isnt the American dream Niko had sought for.
  • Jeansowaty likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users