Quantcast

» «
Photo

RDR2: What platform will you play on?

137 replies to this topic

Poll: What platform will you play RDR2 on? (348 member(s) have cast votes)

What platform will you play RDR2 on?

1. PS4 (184 votes [52.87%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 52.87%

2. Xbox One (69 votes [19.83%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.83%

3. Not buying. Waiting for PC version. (95 votes [27.30%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.30%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Jason
  • Jason

Sporadic

• Daily Globe
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

PS4 Pro support is a banker, Sony paid for that jazz they're gonna get it. Xbox One X will proooobably get it but I expect it'll be no better than PS4 Pro support, but who knows there.

Heidi McCourt
  • Heidi McCourt

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

already preordered for ps4 pro because its a sony exclusive plus I'm mainly a console gamer so won't be to crazy over PC but maybe somewhere down the line i may get it for PC just because. 

Sleepwalking
  • Sleepwalking

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

PS4, and if released i am going to get PC version too.

(Mods mods mods)

• Heidi McCourt likes this

Murray Bunyan
  • Murray Bunyan

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I’ll pick up an Xbox One X when RDR2 releases. For now I’m just rocking an OG XB1

Just a heads up, enhancement patches might only arrive with the pc version, they usually have tight schedules and I don't see them having a full enhancement patch for both the Pro and the X due for spring release too

That would be silly of them. They've already said that RDR2 will support PS4 and Xbox One 'systems'. They're obviously referring to the mid-gen upgrades. I've no doubt they'll support them at launch.

SenseiAboobz
  • SenseiAboobz

Sensei

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 2 weeks ago

I’ll pick up an Xbox One X when RDR2 releases. For now I’m just rocking an OG XB1

Just a heads up, enhancement patches might only arrive with the pc version, they usually have tight schedules and I don't see them having a full enhancement patch for both the Pro and the X due for spring release too

That would be silly of them. They've already said that RDR2 will support PS4 and Xbox One 'systems'. They're obviously referring to the mid-gen upgrades. I've no doubt they'll support them at launch.

So what you're trying to say is that if they said that they would only support the base consoles they would've said the PS4 and Xbox One system instead

one55
  • one55

Nigguh!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 2 weeks ago

PS4.

If PC released same time as console then I'd get it for PC. I'm not waiting for Rockstar to release it on PC (GTA V PC version released 19 months after PS3/360).

When the PC version comes out I won't be buying it. I fell for double dipping with GTA V but I won't be falling for it this time. Rockstar will be lucky if I even bother buying the game new on PS4...if they put too much focus on Red Dead Online then I'll just be buying it second hand and selling it once I'm done so that they don't get anything from me.

SeniorDerp
  • SeniorDerp

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Ill pick up an Xbox One X when RDR2 releases. For now Im just rocking an OG XB1

Either way my main reasonings for the X has little to do with having the top tier graphics. My current One is a 500gb setup which starting to really suck and Ill only pay probably $200 out of pocket for it (maybe less by the time I pull the trigger) My work allocates points based of customer surveys and I can redeem those points for $100 visa gift cards

D9fred95
  • D9fred95

10 Franklings out of 10

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

XB1, don't really feel like buying a PS4 for one game.

J.Dillinger Blackheart
  • J.Dillinger Blackheart

IM NOT HYPE, IM OBSESSED

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

PS4 PRO!

djb204
  • djb204

Crackhead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

Xbox One X. It's right up there with high end PC's and far superior then PS4 Pro.
https://www.youtube....uery=xbox one x

Heidi McCourt
  • Heidi McCourt

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Heidi McCourt, 2 weeks ago.

Xbox One X. It's right up there with high end PC's and far superior then PS4 Pro.
https://www.youtube....uery=xbox one x

I never compared the two but ill take your word, but you know what I noticed PS4 has tons of exclusives and almost all of the most anticipated games of this year are exclusive for PS4 but where's Xbox...they deserve something its crazy man.

J.Dillinger Blackheart
  • J.Dillinger Blackheart

IM NOT HYPE, IM OBSESSED

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Yea that is my thing, xbox x may be "powerful" but it offers nothing im interested at all in terms of "Games".

DexPac
  • DexPac

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I'll be on the Xbox. PS4 has a handful of exclusives I'd like to play but nothing that would get me to shell out the cash required to be a two console owner. Even if I had neither system right now and was looking to buy I'd probly still end up going with xbox, honestly. All my friends are on xbox, I still have a backlog of 360 games that are backward compatible and State of Decay 2 trumps any exclusives PS4 has for me.
  • Fubbick likes this

bucky1965
  • bucky1965

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Hopefully pc version is released this time. Don't expect it to release until the updates for the xbox x and the ps4pro roll out.

Fubbick
  • Fubbick

Fraunhofer Diffraction

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A week ago

One X. I've been playing on both PS and Xbox for a long time, but when it came down to One X or Pro I decided to stick with One X. The exclusives are more appealing to me, and I like playing old gen games without having to re-buy them ;). I might also get it on PC (if that happens), but that all depends on how many improvements there are. GTA V had enough improvements to make it worth it, but if RDR2 on One X supports 4K or 1080p60fps I'll probably skip PC.

Safari
  • Safari

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

easily ps4 pro along with the other long list of exclusives Xbox don't have.

Jack Lupino
  • Jack Lupino

Snitch

• Members
  • India

Posted A week ago

PC Gamer 4 Life :)

But I won't buy RDR2 as I have a list of 10 other games that I want to try out first in my new gaming pc.

Offtopic:Will R* ever release the original rdr game for Pc?

JayKed20
  • JayKed20

Bishops love Sci Fi!

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted A week ago

PS4

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users