• Nice Person

The Ultimate Supreme B)

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:07 PM

Yeah? See my point? PC gamers are toxic, noisy and entitled

Console users, so much nicer.3WnF1NQ.pngO6lu5LL.png
When PC users do it to console players all the time you expect them not to get fed up.
Pick your battles bro.
  • slimeball supreme, ten-a-penny and iBUCKEYE like this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:13 PM Edited by Fuzzknuckles, 18 October 2016 - 03:14 PM.

Those two examples don't really portray an accurate picture, do they? And I think you know that. 

Perhaps those two, and any other examples you're going to bring up, are saying that as a result of the last 8 years of being called "inferior", "peasants", being gloated over because the machine you have, or more often than not, the machine your parents were kind enough to buy for you, has more powerful tech inside? Perhaps it's years and years of being slandered and insulted that has led the console gamers to say "actually, f*ck you you insecure little pricks"?

Perhaps console gamers also understand that about 75% of the loser PC gamers that repeatedly gloat about being part of a master race (whoops, that's a fascist tendency, you know fascists, right?) don't actually have a console that outshines a PS4 or Xbone, but they are part of a nasty, insidious little culture (which spawned the sh*t-hawks responsible for gamergate, doxxing and various other sh*tty little activities that makes the world hate them) so they feel they are entitled (there's that word again) to be aggressive, snotty and cynical simply because of the machine they play their games on. 

I was around when Sega Vs Nintendo was a thing, when Commodore Vs Spectrum was a thing, and back then, it was all very lighthearted, playground stuff. Now? Not so much. PC gamers are, for the most part, incredibly arrogant little sh*ts. Street Mix has illustrated that here perfectly. 

• MilezDawg, ViciousLuke, UltraGizmo64 and 5 others like this

Crystal3lf
  • Crystal3lf

( ͡ ͜░ʖ͡░)

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:13 PM

When PC users do it to console players all the time you expect them not to get fed up.
Pick your battles bro.

You know PC has hundreds, if not thousands of exclusives over console. Yet, we do not go round posting "haha no game for you console users".
  • Sunrise Driver and update_lsc like this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:14 PM Edited by Fuzzknuckles, 18 October 2016 - 03:22 PM.

Pick your battles bro.

You know PC has hundreds, if not thousands of exclusives over console. Yet, we do not go round posting "haha no game for you console users".

I have genuinely seen PC gamers say that on several occasions. 

And I've seen a lot of gloating about the number of games available on Steam. Here's a thing - I have Steam, I have lots of games for it - the majority of PC exclusives, available through Steam, aren't even worth playing. 

• slimeball supreme, ten-a-penny, iBUCKEYE and 1 other like this

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:22 PM Edited by ninjaontour, 18 October 2016 - 03:26 PM.

What really needs to be looked at in this thread is the childish "Us vs. Them" mentality. PC Gamers are not a hivemind, nor are console gamers. Please stop acting as though they are.

I also have to agree with Fuzz, in that a lot of the "Hurr durr master race" retards don't even have rigs that outshine consoles. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the "master racers" in this thread are playing on i5's and 750Ti's.

• Fuzzknuckles, Pat, UltraGizmo64 and 3 others like this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:24 PM

What really needs to be looked at in this thread is the childish "Us vs. Them" mentality.

PC Gamers are not a hivemind, nor are console gamers. Please stop acting as though they are.

Even though they refer to themselves as a master race? I'd say the fact that so many of them repeatedly use the phrase is indicative of a hive-mind. 

As I said earlier, the important thing is that we are all gamers, and we should all be happy that there are games we can all play. Sometimes it takes a while for those games to reach everyone, sometimes we get them at the same time. We should all be united in gaming, not fighting about who games better than everyone else. Because that's just childish and pathetic and causes arguments. 

If PC gamers want to step off their high horses, console gamers will come off the defensive. 

• slimeball supreme, ten-a-penny, iBUCKEYE and 1 other like this

Evan-KCR
  • Evan-KCR

Du bekÔr!

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:28 PM

Jesus people, wake up! All this fighting is pointless. We're all gamers in the end, and no one is superior. Console and PC both have their strong and weak points. Stop this nonsense, and start thinking!

It's sad that no PC version has been announced yet, but I'm sure it will come eventually.  
  • UltraGizmo64, ten-a-penny and 609_uu like this

609_uu
  • 609_uu

I sexually identify as Buzzard Attack Helicopter

• BUSTED!
  • Finland

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:29 PM

What really needs to be looked at in this thread is the childish "Us vs. Them" mentality.

PC Gamers are not a hivemind, nor are console gamers. Please stop acting as though they are.

Even though they refer to themselves as a master race? I'd say the fact that so many of them repeatedly use the phrase is indicative of a hive-mind. 

As I said earlier, the important thing is that we are all gamers, and we should all be happy that there are games we can all play. Sometimes it takes a while for those games to reach everyone, sometimes we get them at the same time. We should all be united in gaming, not fighting about who games better than everyone else. Because that's just childish and pathetic and causes arguments. 

If PC gamers want to step off their high horses, console gamers will come off the defensive. 

PC is a masterrace because it has better graphics, 60+ fps and mods.

• Sunrise Driver likes this

Reyks
  • Reyks

Valar Morghulis

• Feroci
  • Brazil
  • Helpfulness Awards [Mods]

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:30 PM Edited by Reyks, 18 October 2016 - 03:35 PM.

Great... so history repeats itself once again, we should all get ready for another 2 years of deadly silence from R*.

EDIT:

Ah well, I'm jumping aboard the PS4 Pro/scorpio train anyway so I won't be needing the PC version. Really sucks for the PC only players though, you have my sympathies. 

I hate to admit it, but I may be jumping on that train as well if R* doesn't announce anything regarding the PC version until early 2018. Same thing for FFXV.

• Mega likes this

The Algerian
  • The Algerian

Professional

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:32 PM

We're all gamers in the end, and no one is superior.

Problem being, nobody said otherwise.

Console gamers just get incredibly easily offended by the idea of a better platform and take it very personally when anyone even mentions it.

They try to make their own insecurities our problem, and act like we're jerks for being used to certain standards.

• Sunrise Driver and torresno9 like this

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

A Nintendo Console

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:32 PM Edited by BlackScout, 15 November 2016 - 01:14 AM.

Memories from the V PC thread are coming into my mind.
Interesting are the same arguments such as piracy, sales number and etc.
My guess is that it eventually come to the PC and this time without having to wait so long for it. Even though I wouldn't be surprised if it took them months to release the PC version due to milking.

• Mega, CartmanKusanagi and 609_uu like this

Sir_Martin_Esq
  • Sir_Martin_Esq

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:34 PM

All I want is a conformation that it will be coming to the PC. I don't really care what platforms get it first (I have plenty to other things to keep me occupied)

• Crystal3lf, CartmanKusanagi, Reyks and 1 other like this

Crystal3lf
  • Crystal3lf

( ͡ ͜░ʖ͡░)

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:36 PM

All I want is a conformation that it will be coming to the PC. I don't really care what platforms get it first (I have plenty to other things to keep me occupied)

^^
Thanks for the on topic post, this is exactly what I would like to see, sadly Rockstar want to double-dip its customers.
  • Sir_Martin_Esq likes this

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:36 PM

Console gamers just get incredibly easily offended by the idea of a better platform and take it very personally when anyone even mentions it.

They try to make their own insecurities our problem, and act like we're jerks for being used to certain standards.

Your poison is spreading everywhere. Being a hypocrite doesn't make things better.

Max Payne 3, GTA V all came to PC after almost a year after console release, I think the same will happen again.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

The Algerian
  • The Algerian

Professional

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:38 PM Edited by The Algerian, 18 October 2016 - 03:39 PM.

Your poison is spreading everywhere. Being a hypocrite doesn't make things better.

And being a moron does?

^^
Thanks for the on topic post, this is exactly what I would like to see, sadly Rockstar want to double-dip its customers.

I could bet you guys, like 2000 bucks right now, that it's coming to PC.

The only question is when.

RogerWho
  • RogerWho

"Life is... weird."

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:41 PM

You know, I can understand flamewars about games that are already out since someone likes them and someone doesn't... But this one was announced like, an hour ago and nobody knows anything about it except the title.

Ain't it a bit too soon?

• slimeball supreme likes this

Reyks
  • Reyks

Valar Morghulis

• Feroci
  • Brazil
  • Helpfulness Awards [Mods]

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:42 PM

Same, I have no problem waiting a few months after the game releases on consoles to grab it on PC, but the inevitable silence will be painful.

• Sir_Martin_Esq likes this

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Being a moron? Oh the irony. Personal attacks is the only rational thing you seem to be "masterful" at.

Nice Person
  • Nice Person

The Ultimate Supreme B)

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:42 PM Edited by Mion, 18 October 2016 - 03:43 PM.

When PC users do it to console players all the time you expect them not to get fed up.Pick your battles bro.

...Yeah, you do.
  • Fuzzknuckles, iBUCKEYE, cris-formage and 2 others like this

Madvillain
  • Madvillain

Player Hater

• Members

Hope it never comes to PC

Teach those pirates a good lesson about life

• UltraGizmo64 likes this

boppa_
  • boppa_

Total Bstard

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:45 PM

At a guess, I'd say it's more difficult for them to secure the game on PC than it is on consoles. And that being the sole reason that it [might] get announced as coming to PC at a later date. 

Let's be sensible about the discussion though, eh? The people who make these decisions use common, logical and business sense (herecy of me to say so on here, I know). It's not as if they're sat in a red velvet walled office laughing and deciding which "side" to pick in a pathetic, childish and non-existent 'war' fantasy between console and PC gamers. 

Sir_Martin_Esq
  • Sir_Martin_Esq

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:45 PM

^^

I could bet you guys, like 2000 bucks right now, that it's coming to PC.

The only question is when.

I am sure/hope it will but an official announcement would be nice. Just to silence the people saying that it is not coming.

I could sympathise with the people who are mad about the PC situation if it was confirmed by R* but as of now we don't know anything about the PC version (other than it is not being released at the same time).

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:46 PM

PC is a masterrace because it has better graphics, 60+ fps and mods.

You're an embarrassment to PC gamers.

I game solely on PC these days, a pretty f*cking good one, but people like you make me sick.

Bethesda have set a precedent by bringing mods to consoles - PS4 and Xbone will both have mods soon enough.

Yeah, sort of. The curation system and memory limits aren't going anywhere in a hurry, unfortunately.

• MilezDawg, UltraGizmo64 and ten-a-penny like this

RogerWho
  • RogerWho

"Life is... weird."

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:48 PM

One reason why Yahtzee deserves to be punched in the face is for inventing that term. I know it's not his fault that people misunderstood the sarcasm but he still started it.

• MilezDawg and billiam like this

Pat
  • Pat

• GTA Series Staff
  • None

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:54 PM Edited by Pat, 18 October 2016 - 03:56 PM.

I'm disappointed, but not in the least bit surprised. Either they're doing what they did with GTA V and trying to make as many people buy multiple copies as possible, or we're going to get a repeat of RDR despite the fact that because the current gen consoles are running on x86 architecture, most modern games (including the next gen/PC ports of GTA V) are developed for PC and then adapted to the consoles. That would actually surprise me; Rockstar definitely has a bias towards consoles, but they're also a business and they want to make money. They aren't going to ignore millions of potential sales simply out of bias.

Luckily I still have my PS4 despite not using it for months now because I expected exactly this, but I am disappointed that I will likely need to buy the game twice to experience the most from it, and that many players will have to wait to play it until many others have already completed it several times over. I'm also disappointed by the "us vs them" mentality noted by ninjaontour. As someone that plays on both PC and consoles, both sides of the arguments in this thread are making me lose a lot of respect for people that I thought were mature enough to know better than to generalize entire groups of people and then say "they started it" when called out. Honestly, just drop it and move on; if you aren't discussing a potential PC version of RDR2, then please leave the thread. Surely you have something better to do than arguing over platforms.
  • Crokey, MilezDawg, CartmanKusanagi and 6 others like this

Osho
  • Osho

High Roller

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:55 PM

.. and this time without having to wait so long for it. Even though I wouldn't be surprised if it took them months to release the PC version due to milking.

It should not take them as much time as they did with V because the lack of last gen ( ps3/360 ) releases actually cuts down on the time needed for delaying so long as seen in the difference between the releases of V NG and PC.

Osho
  • Osho

High Roller

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:59 PM

As expected, there's a petition to bring Red Dead Redemption 2 to PC!
  • Reyks, UltraGizmo64 and 609_uu like this

609_uu
  • 609_uu

I sexually identify as Buzzard Attack Helicopter

• BUSTED!
  • Finland

Posted 18 October 2016 - 04:01 PM

Already signed it ;)

• Sunrise Driver likes this

slimeball supreme
  • slimeball supreme

☭ rip sven ☭

• Members
  • GoSquared
  • Best Closet Furry 2016

Posted 18 October 2016 - 04:02 PM

Petitions don't work, lol. Nothing will come out of that.
  • FRANKlEBOY likes this

Mega
  • Mega

hi

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 18 October 2016 - 04:03 PM Edited by Mega, 18 October 2016 - 04:05 PM.

I wonder if the people working at R* San Diego got bullied during childhood by human-sized computers or something.

Since history tends to repeat itself, all we need is for NTA to port RDR2's map to V, then we get RDR2 PC announcement and the rest, well... you know how it is.

• Sunrise Driver, CartmanKusanagi, Reyks and 3 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users