1 reply to this topic
Grumpy-Goat-
  • Grumpy-Goat-

JOIN ON ME

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2016 - 08:26 PM

Hey guys!

On Sunday October 23rd Mrs. Goat is gonna be out of town for the evening, so I'm gonna do what I darn well please ;)

Once the little one goes to sleep: I will be hosting a motorcycle cruise/meetup and want to extend the invitation to my friends and members here. Other invitations are being extended to my current crew in GTAOnline and their newly formed MC sub-crew (Paleto Bay Mayors Office & Mayor's Outlaws), as well as members of Western Motorcycle Company Cruisers (WMCC is a rockstar featured newswire crew) and members of another long standing association of mine.

Looking to start around 20:30-21:00 EST (GMT -4) to just kind of casually meetup, see what everyone has done with their bikes and clubhouses, go for a cruise, make new friends, and maybe run some missions or races. A great opportunity for videos, pictures, and meeting enthusiasts.

RSVP is required. This will be an invitation only lobby, so if you would like to attend be sure to send me a freind request with a message stating "meetup" or along those lines. Blank requests will be ignored.

Rules: 

-Play nice

-Don't kill each other

-Be respectful

That's pretty much it! Easy peasy ridin' in the breezy. Thanks for reading.

• Stoakzee likes this

Grumpy-Goat-
  • Grumpy-Goat-

JOIN ON ME

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2016 - 02:39 AM

PS4. Sorry forgot to mention that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users