32 replies to this topic
Craig
  • Craig

Shoeless Thorns

• Marshall-Islands
  • Best Writer 2011
    Time Traveller Of The Year 1984

Posted 3 days ago

I know I would, and I think that's what makes it uncomfortable. We don't think about playing characters in video games because the empathy ends there. That episode took it one step further and implied life went on when we shut down.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 days ago

I was impressed by season 4 but I felt like it lacked the social commentary which the other seasons had. For example, Nosedive commented on the artificiality of society and the diversion of ones true self for the sake of virtual points. White Bear commented on the hypocrisy of capital punishment in the digital age. The National Anthem explores the power of the press and social media in keeping audiences glued to their screens, you get the idea. 

Crocodile was my favourite of this season, closely followed by USS Callister. What stops Callister from being my favourite was a gaping plot hole - memories can't be stored in DNA. Honestly they should have just reused the cookie idea from White Christmas. 

BöömBäpper
  • BöömBäpper

Liberty City adventurer. Bohan, Broker, Dukes.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted A day ago

I discovered this show week ago from netflix and yesterday finished binge watching all the episodes.

Definately in my top 10 of tv series and can't wait to see more. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users