Things you do when nobody is home

154 replies to this topic
Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 3 weeks ago

I knew someone was going to bring that up, lol.

TheInda
  • TheInda

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 3 weeks ago

Run around aimlessly and flip the bird while walking

• Rafae likes this

mr quick
  • mr quick

VŚr tid er forbi - Europa brenner!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Kenny G Enthusiast [All Time]
    Contribution [Music]

Posted A week ago

My roomate's been gone all week so I've just been HELLA naked at all times :cool:

• Femme Fatale and highspeed like this

highspeed
  • highspeed

Monster truck everything

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

My roomate's been gone all week so I've just been HELLA naked at all times :cool:

This, gotta let the body breath and be one with nature man, haha!

Also, having every window open all day and night, guilty pleasure of mine. Not the smartest, nor safest thing to do but eh..

• mr quick likes this

Shaytan
  • Shaytan

"It can't be that difficult"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted A week ago Edited by Shaytan, A week ago.

Also, having every window open all day and night, guilty pleasure of mine. Not the smartest, nor safest thing to do but eh..

I can't because I live in an apartment with cats but otherwise it would be safe for me (I live on a second floor, too high for someone to climb in but not enough for a fall to be deadly), or you'd think so... [insert creepy background music here]

Even though I don't remember it myself, my mother told me when I was a small toddler the building we live in was being painted, and so there was a scaffolding attached to the outside. We were on Summer and I was sleeping at night in the bedroom so my mother left the window open and the blinds partially open as well. She then heard the noise of the blinds being slowly lifted and, worried I was awake and doing that, came to the bedroom to realise that someone climbed the scaffolding and was trying to get inside our home. When the person saw my mother he quickly dropped the blinds and ran away.

I give you my word this story is truth but take it as you wish. Hope you can still leave your windows open at night and be able to sleep, mind me not!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users