Biker Warehouse Knowledge Base

1,634 replies to this topic
shmok2
  • shmok2

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2017 - 05:27 AM

Is there any good and fast plane that could be used effectively for mc business supply runs? It needs to be as fast as possible so that I can use it for fast traveling around the map. I was looking through the new aircrafts that was released since smuggler's run to see if there are any planes (not helicopters) that I could use for supply runs. I used to go with the Hydra before but now I'm not so excited about it anymore since they ruined the VTOL handling for it unfortunately. As far as I know, the Pyro is the fastest plane in the game if I'm correct, but it's not suited for supply runs because it can't land vertically, so using it for supply runs and business sales would not be practical. I saw the Tula aircraft too which has VTOL and can land on water but it's not fast enough for me, otherwise I would buy it immediately. Any suggestions?

Even after the (infuriating) Hydra nerf, it's still the most efficient means of transportation when you need to reach a far location, take the supplies and then fly back to the business. Around 8 seconds before you reach your destination fly low and switch to VTOL mode. 

GTASA-Pilot
  • GTASA-Pilot

2017, the year R* ruined GTAO

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2017 - 08:46 AM Edited by GTASA-Pilot, 23 December 2017 - 09:18 AM.

Production is stopped during supply runs as I mentioned in a previous post. As far as I remember, that did not use to happen before the 1.38 update that was released 14th March this year. This started happening when they fixed the resupply bug, so I'm wondering if this was done on purpose by Rockstar or is this a mistake?

It is something that makes you earn less pr hour so i'm guessing Rockstar did it on purpose.

I contacted R* support about this issue. Let's see what they're going to reply... probably asking me to provide a video like they always do. As always when dealing with C*, the expectations are low of course  :)

Yeah good luck with that. I have given up on them. Usually when i report a problem they answer with "thank you for the suggestion" which clearly shows that they never read it. 

Last time i had a problem with my favorite bike not changing. The one that was the favorite was sold a year ago and i have used the oppressor since then and it didn't change it and they kept saying that i need to use another bike more than the current favorite. I wrote them 3 TIMES telling them that i had used another bike a year more than the favorite and it didn't change and they kept telling me to use another one more. I think they just act ignorant so people will give up.

Haha me too. I contacted them once about the favorite bike issue when I had problem with changing mine. Of course they couldn't help, they only suggested me to use the bike all the time. I did however manage to change my favorite bike recently by idling on my bike for 98 hours (!). Check out the favorite bike topic in this forum for more information if you're interested and trying to find solution to this.

I just don't see why that should be necessary. The one that was my favorit was one i may have used for a couple of hours. Since then i used another one for a year and it didn't change.

As for your next post it does sound like it's a helicopter you need even if you said not helicopters. The only planes that can be used like that are the Tula, Hydra, Avenger and in the non plane section we have the Deluxo which is what i use now. It is slow but it makes up for that in convenience when landing.

Strange. You need to use the same bike more than your current favorite in a single block of time. If you switch bike often, the timer on the bike you're trying to make your favorite resets. So if you have used the bike more than your current one without using any other bike, it should change. It's time spent on the bike. Hope this helps!

Yes, helicopter is probably what fits me more but planes tends to be faster and more fun to fly in my opinion. Anyway, thanks for your suggestion!

Is there any good and fast plane that could be used effectively for mc business supply runs? It needs to be as fast as possible so that I can use it for fast traveling around the map. I was looking through the new aircrafts that was released since smuggler's run to see if there are any planes (not helicopters) that I could use for supply runs. I used to go with the Hydra before but now I'm not so excited about it anymore since they ruined the VTOL handling for it unfortunately. As far as I know, the Pyro is the fastest plane in the game if I'm correct, but it's not suited for supply runs because it can't land vertically, so using it for supply runs and business sales would not be practical. I saw the Tula aircraft too which has VTOL and can land on water but it's not fast enough for me, otherwise I would buy it immediately. Any suggestions?

Even after the (infuriating) Hydra nerf, it's still the most efficient means of transportation when you need to reach a far location, take the supplies and then fly back to the business. Around 8 seconds before you reach your destination fly low and switch to VTOL mode. 

Yes, I agree. No other plane has beaten the Hydra in terms of efficiency during missions. Maybe I could buy a hangar and store my Hydra in there to make it my personal aircraft so I can spawn in instantly, or is that not possible?

Edit: Just found out it's possible. Great, I consider doing that soon. Too bad I can only change it's colour in the hangar, that's it.

brahmabull
  • brahmabull

Old Gamer

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 23 December 2017 - 11:38 AM Edited by brahmabull, 23 December 2017 - 11:40 AM.

Does that mean that you had been on your previous bike for close to 98 hours or why was it necessary for it to be that long?

About the plane/chopper thing, is your choice based more on preferring planes or on effective speed?

GTASA-Pilot
  • GTASA-Pilot

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2017 - 01:28 PM Edited by GTASA-Pilot, 23 December 2017 - 01:35 PM.

Does that mean that you had been on your previous bike for close to 98 hours or why was it necessary for it to be that long?

About the plane/chopper thing, is your choice based more on preferring planes or on effective speed?

Yes, it means that I used my previous favorite bike, which was the only bike I owned for a while, for close to 98 hours without using any other bike I own. That made the timer on that bike not reset until I bought and started using a new one. Whenever you're switching bike to another you own, the timer resets. From what it seems, it doesn't reset if you use a random bike you do not own, but I can't confirm for sure if that is true. So, to change your favorite bike, spend more time on the bike than your current favorite and do not use any other bike you own to prevent the timer from resetting. If you really want to be sure to prevent the timer from resetting, avoid using any other bike completely, even those you do not own.

My choice is mostly based on effective speed but also how practical the aircraft is to land, how practical it is to use for supply runs for example. A fast aircraft is not much for help if I can't use it to take off and land anywhere. I don't think I would mind using a helicopter as long I can find one that is about as quick as the faster planes in the game. I have a Savage but it feels heavy and slow as hell. 

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

not really certain about some stuff

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2017 - 01:41 PM

Try jetpack for fast travel, since it's a PV that can be delivered almost at your feet, you will save a lot of time getting to Hydra. Not to mention that Hydra need a lot of time to reach the max speed and only worth it to travel from Paleto Bay to Elysian. Jetpack is more agile, lands fast and almost everywhere. 

And about resupply runs, you should only bother with them if you can get full supplies faster than 12 mins, because that's a time to sell and re-source top end car (with Cargobob) for 75k to cover full bar of supplies. Throw in 3 mins for HH and you're in profit. I'm still puzzled why people are wasting their time on resupply runs. I never help others to do resupplies and don't do it myself, because it's a damn waste of time. If some freeloading lad can't be arsed to sell 1 of his cars I won't participate. A lot of CEO friendly crews are even mentioning in their rules that you should buy supplies and not waste time of otherr players doing runs. 

• StormerBoy likes this

brahmabull
  • brahmabull

Old Gamer

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 23 December 2017 - 02:51 PM

Try jetpack for fast travel, since it's a PV that can be delivered almost at your feet, you will save a lot of time getting to Hydra. Not to mention that Hydra need a lot of time to reach the max speed and only worth it to travel from Paleto Bay to Elysian. Jetpack is more agile, lands fast and almost everywhere. 

And about resupply runs, you should only bother with them if you can get full supplies faster than 12 mins, because that's a time to sell and re-source top end car (with Cargobob) for 75k to cover full bar of supplies. Throw in 3 mins for HH and you're in profit. I'm still puzzled why people are wasting their time on resupply runs. I never help others to do resupplies and don't do it myself, because it's a damn waste of time. If some freeloading lad can't be arsed to sell 1 of his cars I won't participate. A lot of CEO friendly crews are even mentioning in their rules that you should buy supplies and not waste time of otherr players doing runs. 

I haven't bought the jetpack yet but is it faster than the deluxo?

GTASA-Pilot
  • GTASA-Pilot

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2017 - 02:52 PM Edited by GTASA-Pilot, 23 December 2017 - 04:17 PM.

Tried the jetpack before, it was too slow in my opinion even though you're right about the fact that it spawns very near, lands fast and so on.

I did use I/E for a very short while as a compensation for buying supplies, but I felt that supply runs are more enjoyable plus I got tired of dealing with the aimbot npc's during import and export missions. I've been thinking about getting a cargobob to not have to deal with the npc's anymore, but I'm looking around for other alternatives atm. So far, I/E top range cars seems to be most effective way to compensate the profit loss of buying supplies for 75k each time. I wouldn't mind spending 20 minutes to resupply solo if it wouldn't be that production stops during supply runs. Anyway, cargobob might be a good help as you suggested but I'm also going to need to relocate my coke business to the city instead so it's close to my Maze Bank office.

• hei3enberg likes this

brahmabull
  • brahmabull

Old Gamer

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 23 December 2017 - 02:53 PM

Yes, it means that I used my previous favorite bike, which was the only bike I owned for a while, for close to 98 hours without using any other bike I own. That made the timer on that bike not reset until I bought and started using a new one. Whenever you're switching bike to another you own, the timer resets. From what it seems, it doesn't reset if you use a random bike you do not own, but I can't confirm for sure if that is true. So, to change your favorite bike, spend more time on the bike than your current favorite and do not use any other bike you own to prevent the timer from resetting. If you really want to be sure to prevent the timer from resetting, avoid using any other bike completely, even those you do not own.

My choice is mostly based on effective speed but also how practical the aircraft is to land, how practical it is to use for supply runs for example. A fast aircraft is not much for help if I can't use it to take off and land anywhere. I don't think I would mind using a helicopter as long I can find one that is about as quick as the faster planes in the game. I have a Savage but it feels heavy and slow as hell. 

I almost always use the Buzzard. Fast, agile, small. All the stuff you need.

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

not really certain about some stuff

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2017 - 04:14 PM

I'm alright with Alamo sea coke lockup (got in on sale and broke even on the first sell mission) and Lombank West. If you're buying supplies it's not that far, plus I have a Bunker at Ranton Canyon. I'm only there to buy supplies or to sell and I don't mind the commute, time difference is negligible. BTW, you will only source from Office so Warehouse is the only thing that matters. I prefer to source full then sell one by one or with associates, then source again. 

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia
  • Mister Los Santos 2017 Runner-Up

Posted 23 December 2017 - 04:51 PM

Spoiler

The Seabreeze.

Its fast, agile, durable, reasonablely priced, have a compact-ish footprint, countermeasures , can land on water & most importantly she's a STOL. You can take off from almost anywhere & land almost anywhere. I use it for my crate runs.

Try it out in the creator & do multiple takeoffs\landings near your business & different parts of the map to see if it fits your needs.
  • hei3enberg likes this

GTASA-Pilot
  • GTASA-Pilot

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2017 - 05:22 PM

Spoiler

The Seabreeze.

Its fast, agile, durable, reasonablely priced, have a compact-ish footprint, countermeasures , can land on water & most importantly she's a STOL. You can take off from almost anywhere & land almost anywhere. I use it for my crate runs.

Try it out in the creator & do multiple takeoffs\landings near your business & different parts of the map to see if it fits your needs.

I bought it and it was awesome. It would be absolutely perfect if it had VTOL like the Hydra, and because of that it's hard to land it. It definitely has a short take off and landing but landing in the middle of a road is not practical as it requires to be slowed down very much before it can land safely and if you brake too much, the engine stalls and you lose control of the plane. So this is my only complaint on the aircraft. Don't know, maybe I have to learn how to land it anywhere before it can become practical enough for me. How do you do it?

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia
  • Mister Los Santos 2017 Runner-Up

Posted 26 December 2017 - 08:52 PM

Spoiler

Congrats!

I slow down just enough to avoid stalling the engine (it plummets like a rock lol) & I slam the brakes as I touch down while pushing the analog stick forward to make sure the front remains on the ground.

GTASA-Pilot
  • GTASA-Pilot

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2017 - 11:42 PM Edited by GTASA-Pilot, 29 December 2017 - 11:44 PM.

I contacted R* support about the issue that causes production in mc businesses to stop during supply runs. I made sure that I told them to not forget about letting Rockstar know about this issue so that they can be informed and patch this problem for the next update. The replied that they are definitely going to check this issue and try to hotfix it... in the future I suppose. Well, can't say that I expect that to happen but let's see about that. The one who lives shall see...

If that would actually be fixed in the next update, I would honestly be very surprised but also very satisfied because this issue is almost as significant as the resupply bug that caused supplies to not register when stealing them (was fixed in the 1.38 update back in March). If they fixed that, why wouldn't they fix this too.

GTASA-Pilot
  • GTASA-Pilot

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:57 AM

4 days ago, I did a post op van delivery sale and managed to complete 14/15 drop-offs and I got the full payment for that even though it said on the screen that the sale was failed, unsold. Has anyone got 14/15 drop-offs and experienced the same thing? I was pretty happy to get full payment for once with the post op van delivery sale, but to get 14/15 requires good planning, good driving, good business location and also a fast vehicle to get back to the business for the remaining vans. If I can get full payment each time for doing 14/15 drop-offs with the post op vans then that's good because I won't have to worry about this sale missions anymore as long as I can reach the goal of 14 drop-offs everytime. I don't mind spending 30 minutes on a sale as long as I receive full payment for my effort in the end.

Bobfakkel
  • Bobfakkel

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Bobfakkel, 2 weeks ago.

Now ive searched all the web for a answer about Clubhouse Clutter but no answers to be found. No idea if it can be added to this thread.

I wanted max clutter in my clubhouse, I still missed Meth and Forged Docs. In both cases when I bought and fully upgraded them nothing was added. As soon as they made some stock roughly half of the clutter appeared(some meth bags or forged boxes). Only untill I sold a full stock of each business the other half of the clutter appeared.

Now I dont know how upgrades or amount of stock sold influenced this but atleast now theres an answer online about the max needed.

Finally have full clutter in my clubhouse now :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users