Biker Warehouse Knowledge Base

1,580 replies to this topic
DarkFlame588
  • DarkFlame588

Yellow Horse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 July 2017 - 11:59 PM

Anyone else just getting an obscene amount of Tequila-la resupply missions?

• GenericGTAO likes this

brahmabull
  • brahmabull

Old Gamer

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:21 AM

Anyone else just getting an obscene amount of Tequila-la resupply missions?

I get them quite frequently too.

kenmy13999
  • kenmy13999

Soldier

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:39 PM

Don't know if it has been mentioned or anyone else have experienced it but when I was standing inside my coke biz it produced a little over a half bar in 10 minutes. Supplies was still a little over one and green when I entered but shortly after it was red and about 10 minutes later it was empty

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 July 2017 - 09:44 PM

Are there any sales vehicles missing from this list please:

Trash trucks

Post op vans

Helis

Planes

Bikes

Duffel bags

Big long trucks

Small A-Team black vans

Old fashioned piece of sh*t vans

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 10 July 2017 - 10:21 PM

Trash trucks
Post op vans
Helis
Planes
Bikes
Duffel bags
Big long trucks
Small A-Team black vans

Boats (Dinghys)
  • StormerBoy likes this

razgriz67
  • razgriz67

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2017 - 04:14 PM Edited by razgriz67, 15 July 2017 - 04:18 PM.

Trash trucks
Post op vans
Helis
Planes
Bikes
Duffel bags
Big long trucks
Small A-Team black vans

I'd like to put a '(x3)' next to duffel bags since there are 3 versions of it
The race to the single drop off
Everyone has a single drop off but different locations
And everyone has the same 3 locations (and you all have to go to one to unlock the next)

And '(x2)' on bikes
For non-ambush
And ambush
  • StormerBoy and Hécate-II like this

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 July 2017 - 04:52 PM

Trash trucks
Post op vans
Helis
Planes
Bikes
Duffel bags
Big long trucks
Small A-Team black vans

And everyone has the same 3 locations (and you all have to go to one to unlock the next)

And '(x2)' on bikes
For non-ambush
And ambush
True. I suppose there is four for duffle. There is one for document forgery where you deliver to up to 20 or so clients around the county.

Scuba 21
  • Scuba 21

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2017 - 02:57 AM

Anyone real quick on max amount of Meth product bars to ensure 2 delivery vehicles?

Thinking 2.5 so does that translate to 6 or 7 supply bars?

A.Nothingman
  • A.Nothingman

Ex-President

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 29 July 2017 - 01:54 PM Edited by A.Nothingman, 29 July 2017 - 01:58 PM.

I guess 3 product bars is the max amount for 2 vehicles. I'd say for you to try 5 supply bars. There was a time when 6 usually worked for me but now it kinda randomly gives me a little less or a little more (and when it is a little more it totally jeopardizes my plans).

Edit: This with upgrades

jamsroob
  • jamsroob

youtube.com/c/jamsroob

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 July 2017 - 07:13 AM

Every business has his own special sell mission, which you won't get for the other businesses.

For weed it's a delivery while being stoned and for coke there's an ambush sell mission with the Bagger.

Does meth have a ambush mission, what's the unique mission for meth?

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 July 2017 - 08:42 PM

Every business has his own special sell mission, which you won't get for the other businesses.

For weed it's a delivery while being stoned and for coke there's an ambush sell mission with the Bagger.

Does meth have a ambush mission, what's the unique mission for meth?

I know doc it delivering bags to the waiting people.

What is cash and meth?

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 July 2017 - 08:59 PM

It's weird to me that I've seen a fair few complaints about the driving stoned delivery. I loved it, multiple bars worth of product in 1 vehicle & I could finish it in 7-8mins driving from the Alamo sea to Vespucci beach. So much better than dealing with 2 vehicles & 10 drop offs. I could finish that sale far faster than even the 2 buzzard sale.

Even better were the rarer times when it would put 2.5 bars worth into a gang burrito, with one drop off, and I didn't have to drive it stoned.

I've been kinda missing MC stuff lately. I closed my business months ago to do IE full time. There's not enough profit in weed unless you steal your supplies. So I was thinking of buying a coke factory, but then I hear the profits have been bugged for a while & people are getting short changed on the amount of product they get for the supplies they buy.

Sentinel Driver
  • Sentinel Driver

Mendoza has been f*cking hit!!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 30 July 2017 - 09:17 PM

Just bought a coke business. This better be worth the 2m I invested into it (The lockup itself + staff and equipment upgrades). Are the resupply missions same for every type of business?

PS: Why is this called "biker warehouse knowledge base", wouldn't "biker business knowledge base" be better?

viking_gta5
  • viking_gta5

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:46 PM Edited by viking_gta5, 10 August 2017 - 10:53 PM.

MC Coke business going bad :(

I need money.

I got tip to start and buy Coke business with my Biker warehouse.

I have upgrade the cheaper Staff and faster manufacturing. 400k

I dont have money right now to buy also the second almost 1million right now.

Problem is that i buy supplies 75k

Selling it then to Los Santos gives 72k

I loose money making, selling and delivery.  WTF ! how is it possible?

I dont like steal supplies at all, too much stess.

What is wrong?  This cant be right. ?

Im not happy now. 

The delivery needs lots actions,  always bikers or Merryweather and drive to points , and from start to finish is  long travelling/driving bad trucks and sh*t cars with no handling at all,  slow bikes also. ,   this sh*t is lot job for nothing, and taking lots of time, also need killing a lot bikers and merryweather warriors with only one thing in mind  = killing

The bullets is not free, and i loose also thousands dollar doing this.

WTF is this?

I am ok with killing and drive alot ONLY if i make GOOD profit offcourse, and then i mean like 50k profti minium, it takes lot of time and bullets-

Any tips?

iS weed better than coke?

Is it a must have both Staff and faster production updates? also security?

I got moneyproblems now

been spending lot of bullets and time for nothing, also loosing money with this sh*t coke, 

i have one upgrade ALSO  , the production is only thing going fast and well.      

COME ON, how is this possible?

I dont like steal supplies,  it is way to much work then.

Do i have to close my coke business? :(

i can buy more upgrades i know, but making a million for that right now is wery hard,  i have spend about 1million on this

and loosing money :( :(  :(

PS4 Online

Mexicola9302
  • Mexicola9302

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:43 PM Edited by Mexicola9302, 10 August 2017 - 11:44 PM.

Trash trucks
Post op vans
Helis
Planes
Bikes
Duffel bags
Big long trucks
Small A-Team black vans

And '(x2)' on bikes
For non-ambush
And ambush
True. I suppose there is four for duffle. There is one for document forgery where you deliver to up to 20 or so clients around the county.

+ Big Long Truck with passive weed smoking that makes the perspective all f*cked up. I always call lester on this mission so the cops ignore me for 2 minutes or whatever the countdown was. It`s so pretty much exactly the time you need from vinewood to the hippiecamp.

Hylanderrr
  • Hylanderrr

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I've gotten a weird glitch with my weed business. I constantly have a full supply. I've sold a full stock several times without losing any of my supply. Is this a known glitch or have I just gotten incredibly lucky?

• CaliMeatWagon likes this

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Proud Kekistani

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 4 weeks ago

I've gotten a weird glitch with my weed business. I constantly have a full supply. I've sold a full stock several times without losing any of my supply. Is this a known glitch or have I just gotten incredibly lucky?

Known glitch that was thought to be patched. I wonder what is causing it this time.

Mel94
  • Mel94

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Have they changed it now so that you have to be in a lobby for your product to grow? I've been doing Ron's contact missions for the double money and every time I go back to the lobby to check my supplies, I find that the product hasn't grown and the supplies haven't been used. My bunker on the other hand, has been building in that time and I got a message about it being full when I came back to a lobby. I thought your product will grow as long as you have supplies to use and you're online, no matter what you're doing?

shmok2
  • shmok2

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by shmok2, 2 weeks ago.

Have they changed it now so that you have to be in a lobby for your product to grow? I've been doing Ron's contact missions for the double money and every time I go back to the lobby to check my supplies, I find that the product hasn't grown and the supplies haven't been used. My bunker on the other hand, has been building in that time and I got a message about it being full when I came back to a lobby. I thought your product will grow as long as you have supplies to use and you're online, no matter what you're doing?

Supplies need you to continuously be in an online activity for X amount of time in order to become stock/product. Examples:

If a bunker has the equipment & staff upgrades & it is set only on manufacturing then new stock is created after 7 consecutive minutes of you being in the same public session or the same online job. This means that if you find a new session or finish a job (like contact mission) every 6 minutes & 59 seconds or less - you don’t get new stock.

If a cocaine business has the equipment & staff upgrades then new product is created after 30 consecutive minutes of you being in the same public session or the same online job. This means that if you find a new session or finish a job (like contact mission) every 29 minutes & 59 seconds or less - you don’t get new product.

It's possible that I'm wrong about the effect of switching sessions because I've never thoroughly checked it. 
  • StormerBoy likes this

jamsroob
  • jamsroob

youtube.com/c/jamsroob

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A day ago Edited by jamsroob, A day ago.

I don't know if someone else has encoutered this, but since the day before yesterday my coke lockup (Elysian Island):doesn't produce any product, only eats up my hardearned stolen supplies...

So I was going to shut it down and wanted to sell the stock (produced before this) for 36k remote sell. So I've completed the five drops with the Dodo and the screen says: Sold...

But nothing was added to my bankaccount!

Edit: reading the post above mine could be the cause for no product being made, because I was doing the Lamar missions, but the sale not being added to my bankaccount, that's another thing...

delorianlazarus
  • delorianlazarus

Thug

• Members
  • France

Posted A day ago

^
If you lost your hard earned supplies to a silly invisible countdown, then I share your pain.

Shame this happens on such a big game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users