When does subway at Liberty City open?

6 replies to this topic
HAXORShooter
  • HAXORShooter

Player Hater

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:38 AM

I was playing GTA 3, until i seen a Subway (I seen it alot, but i wanted to go and ride the train).

As i was Suprised, i wanted to ride the Subway to the other island, Liberty City isn't that good.

But, i waited like 0:00 to 10:00 ingame hours, and it didn't open. Do i have to complete any missions or just wait?

plz help  :cry:

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

Chocolate

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Hong-Kong
  • Major Contribution Award [Mods]
    Helpfulness Awards [Mods]

Posted 29 September 2016 - 10:16 AM

Did you unlock Staunton Island yet?

HAXORShooter
  • HAXORShooter

Player Hater

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 29 September 2016 - 10:41 AM

No, i didn't and i don't know. Do you have to complete missions or complete Phone missions?

Ivan1997GTA
  • Ivan1997GTA

Proud to Be Loud

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 29 September 2016 - 01:29 PM

Just the story missions, the phone missions are optional. The subway can open upon completion of "Last Requests" (in Portland, Staunton Island and a bit of Shoreside Vale), and is fully unlocked upon completing "A Drop in the Ocean.

• HAXORShooter likes this

Nico
  • Nico

Amused to death

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 29 September 2016 - 01:38 PM

Phone missions aren't required to unlock Staunton, however you have to complete the missions given by characters physically.

• Ivan1997GTA and HAXORShooter like this

HAXORShooter
  • HAXORShooter

Player Hater

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 29 September 2016 - 05:11 PM

Oh, i just completed Luigi, Joey and Toni's missions. Only some missions left and im done with the S missions.

just do it bob1
  • just do it bob1

GTA Vehicle Collector and Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago Edited by just do it bob1, 6 days ago.

You have to complete the missions, or you could fly to the second island using the cheat "CHITTYCHITTYBB" on PC. Once on the second island, you can enter the subway tunnel and go to the third island. If you unlock the second island, you will not be able to use the subway tunnel to go to the third one because it will be locked just like the one in Portland 

Hope this helps :)

Oh, i just completed Luigi, Joey and Toni's missions. Only some missions left and im done with the S missions.

Ya, when Sal tells you to pick up a car that's covered in "brains" you will officially unlock the second island. Just do the missions given to you by Luigi, Joey, 8 Ball, and Salvatore. Salvatore's missions will come back eventually despite you being "done" them (S missions)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users