• Christopher974

Crackhead

• Members
  • France

Posted 23 September 2016 - 01:34 PM

Hello all.

18s48ht0jyg8bjpg.jpg

My gamertag is Christopher974,

I buy GTAIV 2 month ago, and I'm level 4 in legit Ranked Match on GTAIV PC version ( I'm legit level 10 on XBOX360 )

So, I love to play Ranked, because It's like a rewarded competition, it let you collect $ from Matchs, and I gives you more clothes for your Model for showing up in FreeMode for exemple.

4299-gta-iv-multiplayer-roof-party.jpg

But, problem is and maybe it is a good thing to for the fairplay is that in Ranked Match, we can't sent invitations to friends, or let others join in progress, so ....

Only the most interessed players could join thoses Ranked Match, we just need to keep in touch and organise some dates and moment when we are enough to start some Ranked Match and earn legit $ and have fun see our level up for new clothes.

Find me as Christopher974, and let's talk about some Ranked Match for fun, and for GTAIV $ !

slackman98
  • slackman98

Player Hater

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 23 September 2016 - 06:35 PM

I'd love to play some Ranked matches with you, but i cant login to RGSC because of that stupid error :/ i also have EFLC, but the same problem... I tried alot of solutions, without any progress. I really miss GTA4 multiplayer, i hope i can fix it someday somehow :/ 

PS: The singelplayer works fine for me....

Christopher974
  • Christopher974

Crackhead

• Members
  • France

Posted 25 September 2016 - 09:45 AM

Hello for st be sure you créate a R*GSocialClub accointances on the web browser, and succesfully connect With your password. Be sure you have the latest update of GTAIV. Be sure you have GamesForWindowsLIVE install, if Not réinstaller it to Be sure, find in on inyernet. then start the game on steam you must try to log in the RockstarGamesSocialClub launcher again and again and be sur to Check the box save user na me and password. The error cant be long, it took me 1hour of try. But when the window disapear, means its ok and the game start. Bingo ! Now just quit the game, launch the game look if your username is saves on the R*gSC launcher, if yes, close it. Now go to GTAIV game folder and rename paul.dll to paul.dll-disable Now you launch the game and it start without the R*gSC launcher. You can play with No problem !

Voila ! You must connect at least one Time !
Do the same for GTAIV:EpisodesFromLibertyCity

See you soon !
  • 78 lil red express likes this

Christopher974
  • Christopher974

Crackhead

• Members
  • France

Posted 19 October 2016 - 07:18 AM

Hello everyone, the GTAIV multiplayer ( ORIGINAL ) is coming back alive, we are meeting more often, and we are fighting the moders and hacker to put them out of our game.
And more, we are nearly enough to do TEAM MAFYIA WORK in RANKED !
But for the moment we still do the regular lone wolf MAFIYA WORK in RANKED even if sometime we call each other ingame to coop against the veteran players who are too good to fight alone.

So you can joint us, but if you are new, remember, don't try to be rude, because Mafiya player don't forgive agressivity, they fight back and HARD ! :D
Make some call and some good player will be ok to let you have some mission to earn $.

See you ingame, and be nice, you can be on tape :D

Christopher974
  • Christopher974

Crackhead

• Members
  • France

Posted 22 November 2016 - 11:22 AM

Hello GTAIV players, I wish you do not fall in traps of hackmods version of the game, because I wanna challenge you in RANKED MATCH !

or not... I play really often fair... until some want to kill me... so...

we need more mens for R* ( *RANKED MATCH ) Mafiya Work :)

Christopher974
  • Christopher974

Crackhead

• Members
  • France

Posted 02 December 2016 - 08:03 AM

RANKED MATCH is going to be ALIVE back soon !

But people have to understand how it works :) for exemple this guy try a TEAM MAFIYA WORK alone.... he need 4 players to start this...

Christopher974
  • Christopher974

Crackhead

• Members
  • France

Posted 02 December 2016 - 01:55 PM

Some player are bad players too, they start a game and did not finish it... I wish I get my money on this one... so noby are alble to play legit RANKED MATCH here ?

I did some before the update, il will post 2 of them it after a moment... 

Christopher974
  • Christopher974

Crackhead

• Members
  • France

Posted 08 December 2016 - 07:39 AM Edited by Christopher974, 08 December 2016 - 07:39 AM.

Carefull about "Friends" some people love to hack, even on Ranked Match they screw it up, this guy I meet add me as friend to level up... I'm at 5% of reach level 10, and on 2 day this guy get to Rank 0 to Rank 10 with his firends... some supposed team cheat to have the Rank.... really ?

http://steamcommunit...uploadsuccess=1

So take care who you have on Firends and who you are playing with, some players are really not serious about gaming and have TOTAL NO RESPECT for people who care.

Capture_d_e_cran_2016_12_08_a_11_19_27.p

Christopher974
  • Christopher974

Crackhead

• Members
  • France

Posted 23 December 2016 - 10:41 AM

I don't play Ranked Match now since friends get hacked, but here some little training on MAFIYA WORK just a player match.

slackman98
  • slackman98

Player Hater

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:52 AM

Hi again! Since the new patch came out, I am able to play Multiplayer both GTA 4 and EFLC =D Sooo, if you wanna play, I would love to join you. I only have time at evenings, but I am mostly active on weekends.

Gamertag: SlackMan98HuN

.Tupac
  • .Tupac

Known as Rez

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Bring back GTA4 ranked!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users