243 replies to this topic
turbocharger
  • turbocharger

đes mala, šta ima

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina
  • Best Total Overhaul 2016 [Shine o' Vice] [Contribution]

Posted 27 February 2018 - 10:56 AM

^My thoughts exactly. There was one in my neighbourhood in yellow (which looked pretty good on it) with tinted windows and I've always seen it as unique and interesting. Not sure what happened to it or where it is now as I haven't seen it in quite a while. It was always a refreshing to see it on the road.

Chrome Toyota Prius
  • Chrome Toyota Prius

Chrome Toyota Lootbox

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2018 - 11:41 AM

^My thoughts exactly. There was one in my neighbourhood in yellow (which looked pretty good on it) with tinted windows and I've always seen it as unique and interesting. Not sure what happened to it or where it is now as I haven't seen it in quite a while. It was always a refreshing to see it on the road.

I'd prefer seeing them everywhere again over seeing that hideous new prius everywhere like I do now. Seriously, what even is this thing?

56d7d3d511caa2e185290b107b87a3cc.png

turbocharger
  • turbocharger

đes mala, šta ima

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina
  • Best Total Overhaul 2016 [Shine o' Vice] [Contribution]

Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:01 PM

Luckily I didn't have the misfortune to see that atrocity in person yet, that looks seriously bad. Honestly, what's wrong with Toyota and Japanese car makers these days, where did the spirit from the 90's go? It's like they're competing in producing ugly, painfully boring, unattractive and bland cars.  

InstaNoodles
  • InstaNoodles

Goes through you in 3 minutes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:06 PM

Ford has planned to discontinue the Lincoln Continental and I seem to be the only one who is happy to see it die. Everyone and their mother seemed to like the Continental, but I never did.
For one thing, the Continental tries to be something it isn't: an American luxury car from the glory days. The problem is that it's not RWD, doesn't have a V8 engine, and doesn't have the preportions of the old Lincolns it fails to pay homage to.
On that note, it's styled VERY uninterestingly. When you see a Continental of the old days, you knew you were staring at a Continental because it had unique features. But now, you could replace the Lincoln badge with a Lexus or even a Volvo badge and I honestly wouldn't be able to tell the difference. In short f*ck the new Continental and good riddance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users