217 replies to this topic
Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 09 July 2017 - 01:30 AM

The Lexus F models are seriously good bargains.

The GS F is definitely a dream car of mine and I know they're gonna be chump change in 10 years.

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:21 PM

Not sure if i already posted this here, but i think though they are great quality wise, BMW look really boring in general.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 13 July 2017 - 05:30 PM

To be honest, that's not an unpopular opinion.

My unpopular opinion is I don't find most "boring" cars boring. To me not everything has to stand out. And there seems to be a trend. Cars that play it safe with design are "boring" and cars that try to stand out are "ugly" it's like car designers can't win. But on topic, brands like Audi BMW Mercedes etc. Boring? Sorry, no imo. Especially if I owned one. The only boring versions of those cars imo are base models in base specs.

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 2 weeks ago

I really like the exterior looks of the volkswagen phaeton.

VOLKSWAGENPhaeton-718_1.jpg

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Jo Nškyvi Pohjan Portit

• European-Union
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 2 weeks ago

They're great, and kudos to VW for producing a silly mega-limo from Bentley and A8 spare parts, but honestly I think I'd rather be driven in one than drive one.

I also think they look pretty cool, in a kinda anonymous luxury way.
  • Darth Absentis likes this

yojc
  • yojc

2A03

• Members
  • Poland
  • Best Poster [Tech] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Tech] 2013
    Helpfulness Award

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by yojc, 2 weeks ago.

IMHO BMW E60 is one of the best looking BMWs in recent years. I feel like no one shares that opinion though ;)

1200px-BMW-5series-E60.jpg
  • turbocharger likes this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 2 weeks ago

They're great, and kudos to VW for producing a silly mega-limo from Bentley and A8 spare parts, but honestly I think I'd rather be driven in one than drive one.

I also think they look pretty cool, in a kinda anonymous luxury way.

Exactly !

Though i really can appreciate the looks of things like those limited production lamborghini's, i love how the exterior is just like a nice looking, but still like "volkswagen passat like" thing, while the interior...man, that just looks so good....

On topic: i love how cars become more easier to drive thanks to all sorts of electronic magic most of them now come with and i'd probably really hate how some of those old classic cars like the ferrari f40 would drive...

And here the killer: As much as the F40 deserves its praise and it is an icon, that interior looks like sh*t and if i ever would somehow get gifted one of those things i would sell it without a second thought for something that is actually fun to drive, not torturous.

turbocharger
  • turbocharger

stisni pisni, pusti zviědi

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina
  • Best Total Overhaul 2016 [Shine o' Vice] [Contribution]

Posted A week ago

@yoyc Yes, E60s are really gorgeous. Dunno why you got that impression, but a lot of people admire them and share your opinion. As a matter of fact, my neighbor bought one sometime in spring of this year. It's a black 2004 520i I think, imported from Germany, first owner. There are definitely lots of "tired" spots after all these years, but still looks fantastic and you'd never think it's 13 years old.
I was genuinely happy when he brought it home, our neighborhood finally got a proper sedan, because everything else are sh*tty minivans and station wagons. Definitely stands out, beautiful vehicle.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users