Photo

GTA V Redux - Discussion

188 replies to this topic
MightyMax
  • MightyMax

Playa

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 18 September 2016 - 08:03 PM Edited by MightyMax, 18 September 2016 - 08:03 PM.

Hi guys,

I just made an account here but I'm posting to let you all know I am making a video exposing Josh Romito's dishonesty and lies.

Here is a short preview, https://vid.me/ApkS

If you happen to have any information you would deem useful to getting this mod removed please let me know.

nice idea you have make video about lies Josh Romito

RM76
  • RM76

GTAF visitor since 2005

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2016 - 08:09 PM Edited by RM76, 18 September 2016 - 08:13 PM.

Hi guys,

I just made an account here but I'm posting to let you all know I am making a video exposing Josh Romito's dishonesty and lies.

If you happen to have any information you would deem useful to getting this mod removed please let me know.

Right on, more power to ya. Keep up the good work.

I love his reply saying nothing is stolen yet he goes and deletes any comments on the launch trailer exposing him for the piece of thieving sh*t that he is.

• PhillBellic and Slash_Alex like this

X S
  • X S

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Miss Los Santos Host Extraordinaire

Posted 18 September 2016 - 08:31 PM

One of the files is visualsettings, related to various lights settings for the game, motion blur etc. One of the taken parameters is heightReflect.width and heightReflect.height. Their values are 140.00 and 225.00 used in VisualV, Redux has identical values.

They're just parameters.  If he made the values 139 and 224, is that still "stealing"?

:sigh:

Slash_Alex
  • Slash_Alex

Snitch

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 18 September 2016 - 08:38 PM Edited by Slash_Alex, 18 September 2016 - 08:39 PM.

Hi guys,

Good undertaking. I wish you well on that quest.

One of the files is visualsettings, related to various lights settings for the game, motion blur etc. One of the taken parameters is heightReflect.width and heightReflect.height. Their values are 140.00 and 225.00 used in VisualV, Redux has identical values.

They're just parameters.  If he made the values 139 and 224, is that still "stealing"?

:sigh:

There is a tiny probability that he is innocent, but unlikely. This guy has been caught on stealing too many times already. Who will believe him now?! 

• RM76 likes this

Capa
  • Capa

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 18 September 2016 - 08:40 PM

It's all about the money now. They pay those sh*tty journalist sites to shill their mods.

Now, it's like the modding scene has become a real business. All of this is due, in part, to Reshade IMO. Remember toddyhancer? The guy made the buzz with one Reshade preset! Toddystuff was on the first page of every single gaming website...

Redux may have stolen visualV timecyc settings, but what people really like in those kind of overhyped "ultra realistic" "mods" it's sh*tty overbloom high contrast reshade presets, or dim, faded colors to give f****** "cinematic" feel!

• RM76 likes this

LtShadow
  • LtShadow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2016 - 10:01 PM Edited by LtShadow, 18 September 2016 - 10:10 PM.

CP, well actually this can go for the rest of you accusing Romito as well;

First off let me say I'm a huge fan of VisualV, I use it currently as it's not as resource intensive on my gaming rig.  It does what I want it to do without changing anything else, which is all user preference imo.  That said;

I'm not on Redux's side on this issue, or yours - but just because someone other than you finds that these settings look the best, automatically makes those values your own work?  I mean, sure it took you time to "find" those specific values, but did you think for one second that Romito also took the time to find values/settings he also thought looked the best?

You're basically accusing him of stealing "files", but in reality are VERY small portions of code that represent a fraction of all the work that both you and Romito did. How do you even know he "stole" them, did you ask him?  Were there leaks of info that he "said" he did?  So what if he used a "portion" of your work, is it copyrighted?  If it is indeed your work, the least Romito needs to do is contact you privately and explain why the values resemble your work so closely or apologize for any copied work and move on (or you PM/DM him to find out, nicely).  I'm really disappointed that you would post here first and make outrageous accusations towards a hard working individual that put hundreds of hours (I'm sure) into creating this mod for us all.  If you did get confirmation that he "stole" your values, then the rest of this adds to the above.  Make sure you edit the original post, though - or post an update, video, anything...

That said, deal with this privately - gossip and rumors are very tough waters to tread and will create a lot of unnecessary backlash.  If someone were to do the same to me, use a few bits and pieces of my work, I would WANT to deal with it privately and get to the bottom of it before creating even more conflict. If Romito is not cooperative, then you go public and let the rest of the community deal with him, if it's worth that much to you.  It happens man, I know you worked hard on VisualV and I know you're probably pissed that you think he "stole" your files, or tweaked them, or copied them, whatever the hell you think it is he did, I understand.  It's happened to me, not on GTA V - but with other situations. 

In short; take time to look at the facts before spewing bullsh*t on people.  If it's true he took your files without your express permission, congratulations - but if it turns out that he took the time to tweak to those, coincidentally similar, settings - then you'll look like a complete jackass.   

Don't be so quick to judge people, we do it all the time and it's easy to do, however, some things are best remain unsaid to the public.  There are other ways you could have "exposed" Romito, instead of making blatant accusations you could have taken the analytical approach.  Updating your fans as to what it is you found, explain what you're doing to correct it and how you want us to react.  That would have shown a lot more maturity and respect for other content creators and would have also shown that you are taking the time to discuss the matter with Romito privately before making everything public.

Just some thoughts.

~Shadow

Edit:  Also, have a look at the top comments for the Reddit post you've made.

https://www.reddit.c...t_visualv_team/

• Android, X S and gamefriik200 like this

SteXmaN
  • SteXmaN

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 September 2016 - 10:26 PM Edited by SteXmaN, 18 September 2016 - 10:33 PM.

The guy claims that he made several big gameplay and visual enhancements by himself in extremely short period of time ? Almost 95% of those enhancements in the trailer were available way before redux.There's nothing new in it.

Has he made any other mods before ?

MrCoolio
  • MrCoolio

Playing, hating, son of a gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2016 - 10:32 PM

Hi guys,

You do have a great video however, Josh Romito actually used the Euphoria Ragdoll Overhaul because when I reviewed both of the files, (RDR Euphoria and E.R.O.) the Euphoria Ragdoll Overhaul mod is closer to the GTA V redux physics changes. So really that just adds the nail on the coffin for Josh Romito and his big fat lies. Well, as the saying goes, "What comes around, goes around."

• RM76 and Slash_Alex like this

LtShadow
  • LtShadow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2016 - 10:35 PM

So he made several big gameplay and visual enhancements by himself in extremely short period of time ? That is bullsh*t m8 and you know it.Almost 95% of those enhancements in the trailer were available way before redux.There's nothing new in it.

The guy want's attention,he got it(again) and it will backfire(again).

Not what I said; did you read it all the way through? :p

Oh he got the attention alright, whether that's good or bad I don't think he cares. lol.  I think his work should be considered a mod pack honestly and give credit where it is due, though that's just me.  Because there is evidence that there are quite a lot of tweaks Romito made.

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 18 September 2016 - 10:36 PM

Hi guys,

Right on, more power to ya. Keep up the good work.
I love his reply saying nothing is stolen yet he goes and deletes any comments on the launch trailer exposing him for the piece of thieving sh*t that he is.

I wanted to do a video too but there's not enough evidence I don't know

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 18 September 2016 - 11:02 PM

CP, well actually this can go for the rest of you accusing Romito as well;

First off let me say I'm a huge fan of VisualV, I use it currently as it's not as resource intensive on my gaming rig.  It does what I want it to do without changing anything else, which is all user preference imo.  That said;

I'm not on Redux's side on this issue, or yours - but just because someone other than you finds that these settings look the best, automatically makes those values your own work?  I mean, sure it took you time to "find" those specific values, but did you think for one second that Romito also took the time to find values/settings he also thought looked the best?

You're basically accusing him of stealing "files", but in reality are VERY small portions of code that represent a fraction of all the work that both you and Romito did. How do you even know he "stole" them, did you ask him?  Were there leaks of info that he "said" he did?  So what if he used a "portion" of your work, is it copyrighted?  If it is indeed your work, the least Romito needs to do is contact you privately and explain why the values resemble your work so closely or apologize for any copied work and move on (or you PM/DM him to find out, nicely).  I'm really disappointed that you would post here first and make outrageous accusations towards a hard working individual that put hundreds of hours (I'm sure) into creating this mod for us all.  If you did get confirmation that he "stole" your values, then the rest of this adds to the above.  Make sure you edit the original post, though - or post an update, video, anything...
That said, deal with this privately - gossip and rumors are very tough waters to tread and will create a lot of unnecessary backlash.  If someone were to do the same to me, use a few bits and pieces of my work, I would WANT to deal with it privately and get to the bottom of it before creating even more conflict. If Romito is not cooperative, then you go public and let the rest of the community deal with him, if it's worth that much to you.  It happens man, I know you worked hard on VisualV and I know you're probably pissed that you think he "stole" your files, or tweaked them, or copied them, whatever the hell you think it is he did, I understand.  It's happened to me, not on GTA V - but with other situations. 

In short; take time to look at the facts before spewing bullsh*t on people.  If it's true he took your files without your express permission, congratulations - but if it turns out that he took the time to tweak to those, coincidentally similar, settings - then you'll look like a complete jackass.   

Don't be so quick to judge people, we do it all the time and it's easy to do, however, some things are best remain unsaid to the public.  There are other ways you could have "exposed" Romito, instead of making blatant accusations you could have taken the analytical approach.  Updating your fans as to what it is you found, explain what you're doing to correct it and how you want us to react.  That would have shown a lot more maturity and respect for other content creators and would have also shown that you are taking the time to discuss the matter with Romito privately before making everything public.

Just some thoughts.

~Shadow

Edit:  Also, have a look at the top comments for the Reddit post you've made.

https://www.reddit.c...t_visualv_team/

Values are extremely sensitive the odds of any values matching eachother is extremely rare we are talking about thousands of numbers it's impossible to coincidentally get a value the same I mean look at car handling what are the odds of someone matching someone else's handling just by coincidence when it's multiple numbers even matching the mass without knowing about the original value is really rare, I believe redux was built ontop of VisualV and butchered beyond recognition.
  • PacketOverload, ClaudeSpeed1911, FilipCRO and 2 others like this

LtShadow
  • LtShadow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2016 - 11:55 PM

Values are extremely sensitive the odds of any values matching eachother is extremely rare we are talking about thousands of numbers it's impossible to coincidentally get a value the same I mean look at car handling what are the odds of someone matching someone else's handling just by coincidence when it's multiple numbers even matching the mass without knowing about the original value is really rare, I believe redux was built ontop of VisualV and butchered beyond recognition.

Yes, they are.  You have valid points, however please note the primary reason behind that long comment was to give Romito the benefit of the doubt.  I don't like it when people jump to conclusions without exploring more than one option.  

Modders use other modders' code all the time, whether they like it or not.  It's not even really "code", they're configurations.  What's the big deal if someone builds on top of another project?  The original code/configuration is Rockstar's anyway.  The argument of "stolen files" doesn't hold up to much if they aren't CP's to begin with.  More of like stealing an idea, which is still not a sound argument.

Worst case scenario; people get upset because someone used some of the same configurations as VisualV.

Big whoop, doesn't mean you all have to make such a big fuss about it.   But it is what it is, I guess.

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 19 September 2016 - 12:16 AM Edited by ZZCOOL, 19 September 2016 - 12:18 AM.

Yes, they are.  You have valid points, however please note the primary reason behind that long comment was to give Romito the benefit of the doubt.  I don't like it when people jump to conclusions without exploring more than one option.  

Modders use other modders' code all the time, whether they like it or not.  It's not even really "code", they're configurations.  What's the big deal if someone builds on top of another project?  The original code/configuration is Rockstar's anyway.  The argument of "stolen files" doesn't hold up to much if they aren't CP's to begin with.  More of like stealing an idea, which is still not a sound argument.

Worst case scenario; people get upset because someone used some of the same configurations as VisualV.

Big whoop, doesn't mean you all have to make such a big fuss about it.   But it is what it is, I guess.

Sure take code but ask first and credit, stealing something without even crediting thats extremely disrespectful to the author

this guy has is likely about to make 1000+ $ and thats with content from cp, cp made original content he has been here since the gta 4 days to have all that overshadowed by someone who made a glorified modpack withotu crediting anyone is pretty sad

I have made a vehicle pack it contains over 500 replaced vehicles i get spammed every day on when i will release it, imagine the popularity it would get if released? my gta 4 vehicle pack got over 50 000 downloads but i cannot release my vehicle pack without permission or credits i am strict about that, so it's sad to see what this guy did everyone praises this guy now when in reality he likely did no work at all, i am 40% sure that redux is just a bunch of mods combined thats been modified just like with my vehicle pack, i bet if you look further you'll perhaps find files used from the realistic mod pack, i have changed handling i have changed what cars vehicle replaces, i have based it ontop of visualv i have made my own enb configuration to work together with visual v i have practically done the work i think the author of redux did which is just taking existing mods and mixing them together into a big mess, my vehicle is such a mess of mods right now that i don't even remember what mods it contains which is another reason why it's impossible for me to release it.

but yeah i see redux as a mod pack i don't think he did any work at all on besides modifying existing mods alot, i think it's time to dig deeper to see what other mods it matches.

• ClaudeSpeed1911 and Slash_Alex like this

LtShadow
  • LtShadow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2016 - 12:24 AM

Sure take code but ask first and credit, stealing something without even crediting thats extremely disrespectful to the author

this guy has is likely about to make 1000+ $ and thats with content from cp, cp made original content he has been here since the gta 4 days to have all that overshadowed by someone who made a glorified modpack withotu crediting anyone is pretty sad

I have made a vehicle pack it contains over 500 replaced vehicles i get spammed every day on when i will release it, imagine the popularity it would get if released? my gta 4 vehicle pack got over 50 000 downloads but i cannot release my vehicle pack without permission or credits i am strict about that, so it's sad to see what this guy did everyone praises this guy now when in reality he likely did no work at all, i am 40% sure that redux is just a bunch of mods combined thats been modified just like with my vehicle pack, i bet if you look further you'll perhaps find files used from the realistic mod pack, i have changed handling i have changed what cars vehicle replaces, i have based it ontop of visualv i have made my own enb configuration to work together with visual v i have practically done the work i think the author of redux did which is just taking existing mods and mixing them together into a big mess, my vehicle is such a mess of mods right now that i don't even remember what mods it contains which is another reason why it's impossible for me to release it.

but yeah i see redux as a mod pack i don't think he did any work at all on besides modifying existing mods alot, i think it's time to dig deeper to see what other mods it matches.

I agree with you, again; I just do not appreciate people jumping at one another so quickly without proper communication.  ;P

I loved your pack for IV, used it a lot when I had it installed.  I was actually looking for a V vehicle mega pack but none really exist (that I know of) at the moment. :\  So you are actually doing one for 5, then?  Have an official thread up yet so I can have a look at what vehicles you would be using? :)

LokDog
  • LokDog

GTAPhotographers//Goon Squad 🎱

• Members
  • Australia
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Roleplay/Cosplay
    [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Motorcycle

Posted 19 September 2016 - 12:28 AM

Hi guys,

Nothing else better to do with your time than to expose a graphics mod for GTA wow... lol they're not taking away your home town dude. Chill out... you all need to chill out. its a bunch of codes and textures... a time cycle oh no watch out... he copied. Bad boy... :lol:

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 19 September 2016 - 12:42 AM

I agree with you, again; I just do not appreciate people jumping at one another so quickly without proper communication.  ;P

I loved your pack for IV, used it a lot when I had it installed.  I was actually looking for a V vehicle mega pack but none really exist (that I know of) at the moment. :\  So you are actually doing one for 5, then?  Have an official thread up yet so I can have a look at what vehicles you would be using? :)

my v pack has gotten huge but unfortunatly i can't do much with it as i have an essay of credit information to type and going through severe life problems makes that difficult not to mention asking each and every author for permission

i think it's impossible to be honest without help, this pack is so ambitious now that it is nowhere near the quality of the iv pack cars are replaced alot more accurately i've taken account for car brands so all bravado vehicles are dodge etc, if i had released it and called it

"Grand Theft Auto 5 Remastered Expansion" and had a fancy video for it then it could have gone viral too it's dissapointing to me that people like that get away with it whats even more dissapointing is people getting shocked at this mod i mean we had similar graphics mods over a year ago and people act like this is brand new? 

won't get offtopic though but i'll link you a video of the pack with visualv on how pretty it can getr i'd link it here but i think that would be considered as advertising

14361254_10154459203341668_2266713414188

LtShadow
  • LtShadow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2016 - 01:00 AM

That's awesome man, if you need any help doing anything just hmu.  I don't have a lot of "code" experience, but I am pretty familiar with the modding scene in both ArmA  and GTA IV/V.  

Definitely send a FR to my Steam if you want, we can talk more there.  :)  I'm /IntrepidGamer (same profile pic)

bringus
  • bringus

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2016 - 01:44 AM

Hi guys,

Nothing else better to do with your time than to expose a graphics mod for GTA wow... lol they're not taking away your home town dude. Chill out... you all need to chill out. its a bunch of codes and textures... a time cycle oh no watch out... he copied. Bad boy... :lol:

Yeah he copied, and he gets constant donations for work he didn't do himself. Aside from that the video claims that he built it from the ground up, which just isn't true. This would be much less of a problem if he at least credited the mod authors, like NaturalVision.

• Razed-, ZZCOOL, RM76 and 2 others like this

RM76
  • RM76

GTAF visitor since 2005

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2016 - 01:52 AM Edited by RM76, 19 September 2016 - 01:53 AM.

Hi guys,

Yeah he copied, and he gets constant donations for work he didn't do himself. Aside from that the video claims that he built it from the ground up, which just isn't true. This would be much less of a problem if he at least credited the mod authors, like NaturalVision.

The "donations" are the stuff he gets from ad revenue from the Youtube videos and the official website, from anyone dumb enough to not use Adblock (and well, the crowd that eats up a compilation of stolen mods isn't very smart in the first place so there you go)

• Slash_Alex likes this

X S
  • X S

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Miss Los Santos Host Extraordinaire

Posted 19 September 2016 - 02:17 AM

They're parameters, random numbers.  The actual code and the hard work put into it was developed by Rockstar, not either one of these modders.  You're acting like Romito put hours of painstaking work to copy 40 lines of numbers.

It's like people always need something to be outraged about these days.  This is just "Outrage Culture" at work.

vans123
  • vans123

Thompson 1928

• Members

Posted 19 September 2016 - 03:05 AM

Just saying, one value being the same ok, cool. 2 values being the same...well coincidence? But 3 or 4 or even more being close, the same as someone else...that isnt a coincidence dude.
Even if you wanna be mature on the issue, be mature too on this side and see how sensitive weather anf lightning files are, its HIGHLY weird 2 guys put the very same amounts on such sensitive files, seriously.

The way CP and visualV team reacted is pretty much the needed considering how GTA's modding community has been evolving, sh*t getting reposted, stolen, re-claimed left and right...and nobody giving a single f*ck about it, yeah, be on CP's shoes for a moment, add to that that this isnt the first time Josh Romito publish something without permission
  • Razed-, PhillBellic, ClaudeSpeed1911 and 5 others like this

LtShadow
  • LtShadow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2016 - 03:51 AM

Just saying, one value being the same ok, cool. 2 values being the same...well coincidence? But 3 or 4 or even more being close, the same as someone else...that isnt a coincidence dude.
Even if you wanna be mature on the issue, be mature too on this side and see how sensitive weather anf lightning files are, its HIGHLY weird 2 guys put the very same amounts on such sensitive files, seriously.

The way CP and visualV team reacted is pretty much the needed considering how GTA's modding community has been evolving, sh*t getting reposted, stolen, re-claimed left and right...and nobody giving a single f*ck about it, yeah, be on CP's shoes for a moment, add to that that this isnt the first time Josh Romito publish something without permission

I hope you read through my conversation with ZZCool earlier.

PacketOverload
  • PacketOverload

I STAND WITH OPENIV

• Members
  • Canada
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 19 September 2016 - 04:40 AM

There is a quiet code in mods: credit. Our only payment "usually" is credit. Without it, there is nothing but chaos.
  • icelaglace, TheFoxRiverFugitive, PhillBellic and 4 others like this

vans123
  • vans123

Thompson 1928

• Members

Posted 19 September 2016 - 06:01 AM

I read the convo between you and zzcool, but once a thief always a thief. This isnt his first stumble, even his best friends did it again with miracle of V once pinnacle went down, and now this.
  • icelaglace, PhillBellic, BlackScout and 2 others like this

_MK_
  • _MK_

46EEK572

• Members
  • None
  • Best Vehicle [Snap] 2016
    Best Scenery [Snap] 2015
    Best Filtered [Snap] 2015

Posted 19 September 2016 - 06:40 AM

Guess he skipped the "crediting part " and have all the glory for himself,otherwise he wont end up with thing since the whole project is a ripoff from others.

• PhillBellic, RM76 and Slash_Alex like this

Knyte
  • Knyte

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 September 2016 - 01:36 PM

For everyone asking, "What's the big deal if he stole?" The answer is: If the community brushes off blatant theft of other modders' hard work and time, then they won't wish to continue contributing to the scene. And, if all the copy cats chase away the folks doing the real work, then eventually the mod scene will dry up. The talented folks will have left, and the copiers won't have anybody to leech off of. Pretty simple, don't you think?

• Blackbird88, PhillBellic, Frito-Man and 3 others like this

Saunders420
  • Saunders420

...keep rolling...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 September 2016 - 01:55 PM

All your hard work will not go unnoticed. 

Visual Team is the foundation of V modding for gfx. simple as that, people gotta pay respect and dues where its supposed to be. 

Stay Golden _CP_, You and the rest of the team are only gonna be on fire from now on!! Stay above dem clouds!

• Jenia and Ryukou36 like this

Milky Way
  • Milky Way

You are here

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 19 September 2016 - 05:45 PM

No offense, but so he just took your values and that's it? No to say that you didn't put a lot of work, but that's like berating a person for using the same keybinds as you.

No offence, but he only took your cake that you made and passed it off as his own, but that's like berating a person when you can both just go and buy a cake.

So he made a chocolate cake, and if I make the same cake I'm stealing something? This is childish as hell. It's literally just numbers. If it was code or textures or something I would understand, but calling out a person for building on top of what an another person has built is stupid. Why make something new, if you're just ultimately going to make something close to the same thing?

Saunders420
  • Saunders420

...keep rolling...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 September 2016 - 06:23 PM Edited by Saunders420, 19 September 2016 - 06:23 PM.

No offense, but so he just took your values and that's it? No to say that you didn't put a lot of work, but that's like berating a person for using the same keybinds as you.

No offence, but he only took your cake that you made and passed it off as his own, but that's like berating a person when you can both just go and buy a cake.

So he made a chocolate cake, and if I make the same cake I'm stealing something? This is childish as hell. It's literally just numbers. If it was code or textures or something I would understand, but calling out a person for building on top of what an another person has built is stupid. Why make something new, if you're just ultimately going to make something close to the same thing?

its called respect, that is by far the worst analogy btw. More than less of a Renaissance piece, hijacked....and Auctioned off to the highest bidder, which was then also switched out for a replica before getting to the buyer.

coming out with that trailer though imho, which by the way was ridiculously well done. Who the f*ck does VoiceOver narration for a mod showcase on GTA. Dude turned it up a few notches. literally sh*tting on anyone involved. Its like Hey why dont you come and do this for the VisualV Team since they put all effort into creating the visuals we use. nah dude had sh*t planned out to make a profit on someone else`s time and effort. Yes he did put his own effort into his own mashup of mods but the fact of the matter is the visuals. Stolen and not credited. 

• Blackbird88, icelaglace, RM76 and 1 other like this

Shakez
  • Shakez

SHAKE IT

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 19 September 2016 - 07:07 PM

@Milky Way Because he can't make anything from the bottom.He needs to steal the start from the real modders like these guys
Now please shhhhh little child

• ClaudeSpeed1911 and Slash_Alex like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users