Your Favourite Sport Moments
Posted 19 September 2016 - 09:03 AM
My Favourite Sport Moment is : USA Stood First in Rio Olympics 2016.
What about you?
Posted 26 February 2017 - 03:27 PM Edited by ragedandcaged, 26 February 2017 - 03:28 PM.
Posted 27 February 2017 - 04:44 AM
Jump to 1:40 to skip that little slimeball Bettman.
Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:44 PM
Saints' SB victory. This was the biggest play in the history of our franchise.http://www.dailymoti...esents-hd_sport
I'd argue that the onside kick at the beginning of the 2nd half was the biggest play in that game.
Best sports moments that I've seen in person
1. 2006 Rose Bowl. Texas finally wins the National Championship in one of the greatest college football games of all time
1a. 2005 Rose Bowl. A better game than the NC, but it's always forgotten since there were no title implications
3. 2001 Holiday Bowl. Major Applewhite comes in for an inept Chrissy Simms and leads the Longhorns on an insane comeback. It cemented his legacy as a legend and made people hate Chrissy even more
4. 1997 Stanley Cup Finals, game 4. First and only NHL game I've attended, and my favorite player scored the GWG
Nothing else comes close. Cole was a good friend of mine. The video explains it pretty well. The QB is the aforementioned Applewhite
2. Dee Gordon's home run leading off the game after Jose Fernandez passed away. Brought me to tears
3. The Cubs winning the WS. I grew up a Cubs fan, and seeing them finally win was amazing.
4. Favre throwing for 4 TD's on MNF the day after his dad passed away.
Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:10 AM Edited by Mukkus, 09 March 2017 - 12:26 AM.
The pick was the cementing moment . That was when it dawned on everyone in our city that we'd actually win a SB after almost 50 years of mostly wretched play. We were just hoping a decent showing against the Vikings before that game, and if NO had richter scales, they would've registered after that pick. The onside kick was a pivotal moment to be sure.
Anything could've happened during the second half for the Saints to blow that game, even if we were up by 21 to start the half. We're the Saints,and Ive seen it all...
- Coninefan likes this
Posted 18 March 2017 - 01:40 PM
Got to be this. One of the best comebacks i've seen.
- Mister Pink likes this
Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:24 AM
Posted 04 October 2017 - 08:16 PM
Paul Kariya gets "off the floor" and "on the board" in the Stanley Cup finals...
Kariya recently began speaking publicly for the first time since retiring. Really the first time speaking of this incident. He says he doesnt remember anything from the day of the game, the next day, and the day after including game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users