IV WIP
84 replies to this topic
R3W1ND
  • R3W1ND

American Patriot

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 07 October 2016 - 11:48 AM

thats my opinion too.. the 2D Juggernaut we can only see from above perspective so we cant see if it has 4 or 6 axles
  • Jinx. and ThatOneHick like this

TheMadeMan
  • TheMadeMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2016 - 11:59 AM

Go for Juggernaut!

• Jinx. and ThatOneHick like this

ThatOneHick
  • ThatOneHick

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2016 - 12:14 PM

Juggernaut it is. The Jobuilt Juggernaut and the Jobuilt Linerunner. Catchy names!
  • Jinx. and TheMadeMan like this

ThatOneHick
  • ThatOneHick

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2016 - 03:25 AM Edited by ThatOneHick, 08 October 2016 - 03:27 AM.

Update on the Jobuilt Juggernaut (almost called it the 289 since that's what I've called it since the beginning! xD):

- Modified Front Bumper: I attempted to shorten the front bumper to make it looks like the Peterbilt 289's front bumper. You can tell from the images below to images I posted the other day.

- Moved Fifth Wheel: The part that hooks the trailer to the truck has also been moved towards the back of the truck above the rear wheels, again to resemble the Peterbilt 289.

- Fixed Camera Angle (Kind Of): Finally after about a hour and a half trying to fix the camera. I (sort of) fixed it. I centered the vehicle in Zmodeler to help and it sure did. The only good camera angle though is the last selection of the 3rd person camera angle (before first person angle). I will probably do the Notepad++ fix to finish it off.

- Suspension Repairs: The front suspension sat up a little higher than I wanted it to. Also the wheels weren't as big as I wanted them to be. I wanted all wheels to be the same size. In order for that. I had to lower the truck in the front a little then scale the front wheels to match the back ones. Since I did that, I also fixed the issue where the chassis was tilted because of the wheels and suspension.

More images and information to be released soon!

zkgxrXt.jpg

YMUSOF1.jpg

• JoeVK, Bondergomme, gunziness and 5 others like this

TheMadeMan
  • TheMadeMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2016 - 01:28 PM

Is there any mod released here yet? I would like to download it.

ThatOneHick
  • ThatOneHick

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2016 - 07:36 PM

Is there any mod released here yet? I would like to download it.

My mods are released on "gta4-mods.com", "GTAinside.com", "ThatOneHick.com", and if it's a emergency vehicle, "LCPD:FR.com". If they aren't on the site yet, once I finish a project they will be on those sites.

JoeVK
  • JoeVK

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2016 - 11:03 PM

Update on the Jobuilt Juggernaut (almost called it the 289 since that's what I've called it since the beginning! xD):

- Fixed Camera Angle (Kind Of): Finally after about a hour and a half trying to fix the camera. I (sort of) fixed it. I centered the vehicle in Zmodeler to help and it sure did. The only good camera angle though is the last selection of the 3rd person camera angle (before first person angle). I will probably do the Notepad++ fix to finish it off.

My projects have always had "code names". I called the last bike I did "Bobber slim" until I finished it and decided on Avenger. Although, some code names just stay. I called my modified Wolfsbane (part of my Motorcyle Mayhem pack) "Wolfsbob" and I never changed it. Then there's "Rancher Lowride". That name just sucks and I still regret not coming up with something better.

This "Notepad++ fix", is this the same editing of the .oft that I do with my mods?

• ThatOneHick likes this

TheMadeMan
  • TheMadeMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2016 - 12:57 AM

Well, if those of your mods released are you gonna put it on the OP?

Well, your mods are cool anyway!

ThatOneHick
  • ThatOneHick

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2016 - 01:58 AM Edited by ThatOneHick, 09 October 2016 - 01:57 AM.

My projects have always had "code names". I called the last bike I did "Bobber slim" until I finished it and decided on Avenger. Although, some code names just stay. I called my modified Wolfsbane (part of my Motorcyle Mayhem pack) "Wolfsbob" and I never changed it. Then there's "Rancher Lowride". That name just sucks and I still regret not coming up with something better.

This "Notepad++ fix", is this the same editing of the .oft that I do with my mods?

It's when you export the model as a .oft file and edit with Notepad++, then delete the last section of numbers (x.xxxxxxxx) in lines 4-10.

9d2alUc.png

Op?

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 09 October 2016 - 02:04 AM

Op?

Original/Opening Post, presumably is what TheMadeMan is referring to.

JoeVK
  • JoeVK

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 October 2016 - 04:58 AM Edited by JoeVK, 09 October 2016 - 04:58 AM.

It's when you export the model as a .oft file and edit with Notepad++, then delete the last section of numbers (x.xxxxxxxx) in lines 4-10.

9d2alUc.png

Yep, that's what I do, except I also edit line 17 (the "CenterofMass" line).

• ThatOneHick likes this

TheMadeMan
  • TheMadeMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2016 - 02:45 PM

OP = First post

ThatOneHick
  • ThatOneHick

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2016 - 05:39 PM Edited by ThatOneHick, 09 October 2016 - 11:15 PM.

I'm not trying to introduce another project or anything yet since I have a few others in mind already, but what would you guys think about a Vapid Sandking Flatbed (regular cab), similar to this? I'm not making a livery/template like that. I may just map on the decals kinda like the vinillia LCPD police cars are.

004-4.jpg

• Bondergomme, G.C.T., Stevenslender123 and 1 other like this

ThatOneHick
  • ThatOneHick

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2016 - 04:58 AM Edited by ThatOneHick, 13 October 2016 - 09:45 PM.

Released the Jobuilt 289 (yes, went back to calling it the 289). You can find it on:

- gta4-mods

- gtainside

- my site

kvICJUJ.jpg

I decided not to call it the Juggernaut because it's just sounds weird calling it that. Usually when I hear the word "Juggernaut", I think about the Juggernauts in MW2, large, or heavily armored. I just don't think it fits well when the truck is the tiniest semis out there.

I feel like this should be the Juggernaut:

jwhd1MJ.jpg

This was made by NCTRenegade that was released with his trailer mod.

• JoeVK, Bondergomme, PhillBellic and 3 others like this

unbid
  • unbid

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow

• Zaibatsu
  • Indonesia

Posted 10 October 2016 - 06:02 AM

Vapid Sandking Flatbed (regular cab)

Sounds like a solid idea to me. Also, the Sandking could use some non-lifted treatment, make it a dually (similar to Ford Super Duty), or make it into an SUV (similar to Ford Excursion)
  • CRAZY AL WARD likes this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 11 October 2016 - 07:01 AM

I think the Tow Truck should have a Template, not 'Vanilla Mapping'.

• ThatOneHick likes this

G.C.T.
  • G.C.T.

-------

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 October 2016 - 12:24 PM

You could do like this too, but with the vanilla mapping.

https://img.gta5-mod...in/4d5bdb-1.jpg

BrownieBear
  • BrownieBear

Making mods right now

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 October 2016 - 04:01 PM

Hi there ThatOneHick, 

I've had some ideas for cars.

1, LCPD Willard

2. Taxi Willard

3. Maverick with closed back doors and the beta color patern? Two blades

4. Stationwagon version of the TBoGT Schafter

I have tried doing these myself but they all failed to look like a vehicle that would appear in GTA. I didn't even get to export it...

And awesome mods, I really like the older police vehicle. Thanks for that one

ThatOneHick
  • ThatOneHick

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2016 - 07:12 PM Edited by ThatOneHick, 12 October 2016 - 01:12 AM.

Deciding to postpone the Grotti Brioso. So @Thundersmacker, if you want to convert it, by all means go ahead. Besides, you have access to the handling, collision, and all that from the Panto. If you aren't doing it, that's fine. I can do it later. But I want to get on with the Linerunner, HVY Trashmaster, and the Vapid Sandking Towtruck.

Linerunner: I haven't really touched the Linerunner lately. It's still the same way it is since I posted about it. I now have to map the door shuts on the doors.

Trashmaster: This is going to be a V2, just like the Jobuilt 289. I want to: Make the vehicle have 3 axles, map the door with either the text "Sanitation" or the sanitation department decal.

Vapid Sandking Flatbed/Towtruck: I have touched on this a little. I removed the lift and suspension kit. I may just take the Brute Ambulance's suspension kit and throw it on there.

I want the Linerunner done first, but I think the Trashmaster might get done first because I still have the .z3d file saved on my computer and there is only a few things I want to fix on that. We will just have to wait and see.

ThatOneHick
  • ThatOneHick

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2016 - 01:01 AM Edited by ThatOneHick, 22 October 2016 - 01:02 AM.

Introducing another project that I am wanting to do. But before that, I want to give an update on the other mods I am working on:

Linerunner: Haven't touched it at all just like I said on the last post. That project will be time consuming.

HVY Biff Trashmaster: This is not really a big priority. It has already been made by me on the last week of February of 2015. Honestly, if I were to remake it, I would want someone to convert it over to GTA V. It's lore friendly and fits in well with its environment.

Vapid Sandking Flatbed/Towtruck: Got the Sandking's cab and everything detached from the rest of the truck. Got the MTL Flatbed imported and removed the cab from it. Put the two together and as usual, got to make some edits to them. The back side of the Sandking doesn't have a backing, so I will have to create one for it. Then I will have to scale down the flatbed part, to make it fit properly. That can take some time.

Introducing New Project:

Invetero Coquette ICR (Based off the Corvette C7.R):

My favorite vehicle in the GT Le Mans class is the Corvette C7.R. I have seen an image on another forum of the Coquette with C7.R decals on the door. I figured I would create my own. Take a bone stock Coquette from GTA V and heavily modify it. Things I plan on doing to it is:

- Giving it a wide body,

- UV Mapping (template),

- Adding GT wing (from Los Santos Customs), but remapping it to make it look more like the C7.R

- Roll cage,
- Cheetah RR wheels,

- Atomic tires with white lettering,

I made the car in GTA V. This is what it will look like before the wide body, uv mapping, and remapped spoiler:

ux5kMHB.jpg

ik2G9kQ.jpg

fqK83Rr.jpg

• WildBrick142, Stevenslender123 and PJR_4015 like this

Stevenslender123
  • Stevenslender123

Seasoned GTA Veteran

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2016 - 01:11 AM

Nice! Its finally time we push the Coquette to its limits!

Boywond
  • Boywond

Dead Cruiser

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 22 October 2016 - 09:37 AM

Great idea with the Coquette! If you want I can help you with the livery for it. Also, will it be for IV or V (or for both games)?

ThatOneHick
  • ThatOneHick

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2016 - 10:37 AM

Great idea with the Coquette! If you want I can help you with the livery for it. Also, will it be for IV or V (or for both games)?

I will be making it for IV. I have been searching around for someone to convert it over. I don't own V on PC. I only have it on Xbox One. Besides, the Banshee 900R needs a competition.

R3W1ND
  • R3W1ND

American Patriot

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 22 October 2016 - 10:38 AM

The last picture looks like its a real car

Thundersmacker
  • Thundersmacker

Road Warrior

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2016

Posted 22 October 2016 - 02:40 PM

Deciding to postpone the Grotti Brioso. So @Thundersmacker, if you want to convert it, by all means go ahead. Besides, you have access to the handling, collision, and all that from the Panto. If you aren't doing it, that's fine. I can do it later. But I want to get on with the Linerunner, HVY Trashmaster, and the Vapid Sandking Towtruck.

Message received. :^:

• ThatOneHick likes this

JoeVK
  • JoeVK

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2016 - 06:27 PM

- Giving it a wide body,

- UV Mapping (template),

- Adding GT wing (from Los Santos Customs), but remapping it to make it look more like the C7.R

- Roll cage,
- Cheetah RR wheels,

I made the car in GTA V. This is what it will look like before the wide body, uv mapping, and remapped spoiler:

-snip-

Just gonna leave this here:

Spoiler

Hard to tell in the pics, but yes, it is wider. It doesn't look much wider by itself, but put it next to a vanilla one and it's obvious.

• LevelDockSix, PhillBellic and ThatOneHick like this

ThatOneHick
  • ThatOneHick

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2016 - 09:15 PM

- Giving it a wide body,

- UV Mapping (template),

- Roll cage,
- Cheetah RR wheels,

-snip-

Just gonna leave this here:

Spoiler

Hard to tell in the pics, but yes, it is wider. It doesn't look much wider by itself, but put it next to a vanilla one and it's obvious.

Did you base yours off the Stingray or the Z06. From the looks of it, it looks more like a Z06 with all the carbon fiber and everything. Plus the Z06's are wider than the Stingrays too. 

JoeVK
  • JoeVK

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2016 - 04:37 PM

I based it on what I thought the C7 Z06 would look like. I made it before anyone had even seen the Z06, so I just applied differences between the standard C6 and C6 ZR1 to the V Coquette.

unbid
  • unbid

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow

• Zaibatsu
  • Indonesia

Posted 23 October 2016 - 05:10 PM Edited by Bondi Blu, 23 October 2016 - 05:11 PM.

You know what we need?

Regular. V. Coquette.

/request

ThatOneHick
  • ThatOneHick

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2016 - 01:42 AM

Here is that image I was talking about where someone added the images to Photoshop or something:

2jtMoyp.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users