• United-States
  • Coolest GTA Member 2017
    Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted 5 days ago

Waiting for the Hustler to release is slowly killing me inside. 

• erased, Shadowfennekin, A Maned Wolf and 7 others like this

Commander S
  • Commander S

Preston, Esq.

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Commander S, 5 days ago.

Waiting for the Hustler to release is slowly killing me inside. 

As much as the Hermes was the first sign that the Doomsday Heist cars were going to be a pleasant surprise, and the 190z is the one thing that's up my specific alley (it's another car on my 'would buy this in real life' list, which is rare!), the Hustler is the one that has me hyped the most.

Really looking forward to playing around with the customisation, for one thing - I get that people want to do the 'chunky rear wheels' thing with it, and like the Yosemite and Hermes, probably could have done with separate stock/Benny's custom variants. But unlike the Yosemite, they've kept the configuration nice and generic, and with enough things like matching rusty/salty grilles and the like so that a whole bunch of looks are possible with it. :)

Only real gripe I have? Once again, a perfect opportunity to use the custom leather seats from the lowriders - but since Benny's is seemingly abandoned at this point, the best we can hope for is 'unique interior with separate trim colour' for new cars. And the Hustler doesn't have that, since it just uses the interior from the Roosevelt. :sigh:

• Arrows to Athens and 79'Blazer4x4 like this

TCMike
  • TCMike

Lazy Gamer

• Members
  • United-States
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Weather

Posted 5 days ago

Wait, so they offer the cool grille mounted fog lights for the new Grotti GT500, but only with the taped X's on them?  

That's lame.  

• Commander S, 79'Blazer4x4, Nossirag and 1 other like this

Commander S
  • Commander S

Preston, Esq.

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Commander S, 4 days ago.

Wait, so they offer the cool grille mounted fog lights for the new Grotti GT500, but only with the taped X's on them?  

That's lame.  

Yep - and it's the one thing that stops me from doing a 100%-accurate NART SWB recreation... :facedesk:

Here's something that's been bugging me for a while - I've finally gotten around to reporting it to R* Support (fat lot of good that'll do... :rol:), but come the f*** on...

Weirdly, it affects all player-driven cars, but not NPC traffic - even affects single-player, too. And I've seen it in people's games for months, now (could have started as far back as Import/Export!), and I think some folk have already tried reporting it, but no dice so far. :sigh:

(nope - nopenopenopenopenope - everything is a lie, up is down, Greedo shot first, etc.  :panic:)

• Voodoo-Hendrix likes this

PfisterAmsterdam
  • PfisterAmsterdam

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 5 days ago

it i really really really really hate al the guns on vehicles lately especially the Oppressor and the Deluxo.
The Deluxo even have made me look different to the DeLorean, not that i ever had any warm feelings for it but still.
I really dont care how powerful or good they are, i refuse to buy this hideous piece and personaly think they don't belong in the game.

But there are always a few special ones who buy this kind of things, no problem i say. but then they are going to paint the thing in the most hideous colours ever and then, then, the great white walls.. seriously all the Deluxo's i see have white walls.. iam done.
  • Nossirag likes this

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago Edited by ..GhosT, 4 days ago.

That's lame.  

Yep - and it's the one thing that stops me from doing a 100%-accurate NART SWB recreation... :facedesk:

Here's something that's been bugging me for a while - I've finally gotten around to reporting it to R* Support (fat lot of good that'll do... :rol:), but come the f*** on...

Weirdly, it affects all player-driven cars, but not NPC traffic - even affects single-player, too. And I've seen it in people's games for months, now (could have started as far back as Import/Export!), and I think some folk have already tried reporting it, but no dice so far. :sigh:

Have you ever driven a car in real life?

That's completely normal, so you can see further at night but won't blind incoming traffic.

Also, has been in the game since the inital release.

• Commander S and Nossirag like this

Commander S
  • Commander S

Preston, Esq.

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Commander S, 4 days ago.

Oh, I get that - but unless I'm going COMPLETELY bonkers in my old age, I thought that GTAO's two settings were just 'regular full beams' or 'dipped' (motorway/city in the pic below), and not 'country'.

I say that, because the pair of old Focuses I used to putter around in had those two settings - dipped, and 'burn the retinas of anyone coming down a country road', which is why (IIRC) I never thought it odd that most games tend to just do the same...

bal2.jpg

(turns out, I am going bonkers - see a few posts down...  :*()

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 4 days ago

That's lame.  

DOHbjj1.png

AcSVUUq.png

Been around since release. It really bothers me.. I wonder if the sprite is like that in the files too.

Commander S
  • Commander S

Preston, Esq.

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Commander S, 4 days ago.

Well, damn - maybe it has always been like that (*Ron Howard voice* "It had always been like that..."), and I've just been playing enough GTA knock-offs that don't go all-in with little details like that, that GTA's commitment to realism becomes jarring as a result.

I mean, other games have the GPS work no matter where you are - GTA has it cut off when you go through tunnels. What's the matter, R* - can't get the game to track cars when they pass through scenery? :p

(sarcasm there, obviously! ;))

APB
  • APB

GTA V PC MASTERRACE

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 4 days ago

I got many...

R* puts Pariah under Ocelot and not Grotti (let`s be honest, the thing looks like an 812 SF and a Viper mashed together), yet they put sh*t like Vigilante and Visione under Grotti.

Where is a tad bit of logic R*? Right, nowhere to be found.

Also, when the hell are they going to fix Torero`s engine cover and make the damn interior paintable? Right! Probably never, because they forgot it exsits!

Reaper`s interior WTH were they thinking?

Vigilante taking one explosion, kinda realistic considering Batmobile took 1 RPG shot in TDK, but this damn GTA, make it at least withstand 3 rockets! Batmobile was a damn tank in BvS.

/Rant over

• Nossirag, Pininfarina and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

Commander S
  • Commander S

Preston, Esq.

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 4 days ago

Oh, I get that - but unless I'm going COMPLETELY bonkers in my old age, I thought that GTAO's two settings were just 'regular full beams' or 'dipped' (motorway/city in the pic below), and not 'country'.

I say that, because the pair of old Focuses I used to putter around in had those two settings - dipped, and 'burn the retinas of anyone coming down a country road', which is why (IIRC) I never thought it odd that most games tend to just do the same...

...oh gawd. Oh gawd:wtf:

Just pulled out my old driver's ed./road safety materials from about 15 years ago, and all of them just show two different-length cones - that's how I was taught, no-one ever pointed out anything different.

But apparently, the asymmetric layout has been UN standard in Europe for the last 50+ years, which means that every car I've ever driven* has likely done this, and I've never noticed.  :blink:

I've been gaslit by my own education. I've been living a lie for well over a decade. And despite my job requiring me to spot tiny visual details at a glance, I can now no longer trust my own goddamn eyes.  :*( 

c1989d51060a99ee2041e6eb463d9c00.jpg

*worth mentioning I've only ever car-pooled or rented, because it's cheaper - otherwise I'd have learned all this the hard way, and had the mechanic explain that no, my driver's-side headlight is not faulty (which apparently happens quite a lot! :pp). :sigh:

• Hazzardtohimself, ..GhosT and hei3enberg like this

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

Haha, guess you learn something new every day, eh?

I've noticed this the first time I drove my first car during the night, thinking my left lamp is broken... only to find out it wasn't. 

• Commander S likes this

Rockett800
  • Rockett800

Atom Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

How is it we have about 4 vintage style kustoms in the game now (Rat Truck, Slamvan Custom, Hermes and soon to be released Hustler are the ones that come to my mind). And none of them, not one of them, comes with louver options. It's a classic part of both Rods and Sleds, louvered up Hoods, trunks, fenders, anything.

That may seem like an odd complaint, but it's indicative of a much larger problem with the cars in this game. 

San Andreas is based on California, and we're specifically in SoCal, the home of Hot rodding. Where George Barris started the Kustom trend. Where shade tree mechanics stripped 30 year old cars and dropped in brand new motors just to blow them apart in the city's drainage ditch. Where Hot Rod Magazine and the NHRA both originated. How is it, then, we have such a poor presence in the game.For the longest time the only vintage style cars were the Tornado, the Peyote and the modern fiberglass racer style Hotknife. The customization options are limited, even with the Tornado Custom. Take a simple, cursory glance at any magazine about vintage rods and you'll see a world of possibilities, where a Deuce coupe can be made into a million different cars.

The Hustler is a step in the right direction, but we need more.

• Mach1bud, TCMike, 79'Blazer4x4 and 3 others like this

Pequod_
  • Pequod_

This is Pequod

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 3 days ago

^ It's a similar struggle with Japanese tuners too dude :(
  • 79'Blazer4x4 and Rockett800 like this

xXxKAMIKAZExXx
  • xXxKAMIKAZExXx

Stunt Pilot

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 hours ago

So many people complaining about the Oppressor and Deluxo. What about the Akula...?

No seriously, a 4 seat attack helicopter with bombs and is invisible on the radar. Why is no one talking about it? It's the ultimate trolling vehicle that makes everyother helicopter redundant, even you Hunter :(
  • Arrows to Athens likes this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Far, far away...

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 hours ago

So many people complaining about the Oppressor and Deluxo. What about the Akula...?

No seriously, a 4 seat attack helicopter with bombs and is invisible on the radar. Why is no one talking about it? It's the ultimate trolling vehicle that makes everyother helicopter redundant, even you Hunter :(

I rarely come across them. It's mostly Deluxos and Oprressors.

xXxKAMIKAZExXx
  • xXxKAMIKAZExXx

Stunt Pilot

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 hours ago Edited by xXxKAMIKAZExXx, 14 hours ago.

It's the opposite with me. I've never been killed by the other two, but I always see Akulas spoiling the fun - unless you're the pilot.

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Far, far away...

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 hours ago

It's the opposite with me. I've never been killed by the other two, but I always see Akulas spoiling the fun - unless you're the pilot.

I've only ever seen one, but maybe that's because I'm in BS.

Chrome Toyota Prius
  • Chrome Toyota Prius

Satorukashi Tezuma

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 9 hours ago

Why does the Bullet have to sound like the Tornado? Shouldn't it have a nice growl to it rather than sounding like it came right out of GTA Vice City?

Voit Turyv
  • Voit Turyv

The Shaominator

• Facade Corporation
  • Poland
  • Best Workshop 2017 (contributor)
    Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 8 hours ago

Why does the Bullet have to sound like the Tornado? Shouldn't it have a nice growl to it rather than sounding like it came right out of GTA Vice City?

If anything, it should sound like the Specter does.

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 7 hours ago

The brakes on the Autrach are f*cked, visually. They clip through the brakedisc.

rlk232
  • rlk232

Autarch Addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 hours ago

Remember how I opined about the need to have more 4 door cars a few months ago? Well, R* has shoved it up my rear end, the Raiden with mods was around 2M and the Revolter will be too... sucks. Hoping for double money on something good because I've spent roughly 80 M on cars in the last month or so.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users