[Vehicles] The Official B*tch & Moan Topic

646 replies to this topic
CN0711
  • CN0711

That guy who now owns a blue grand sport

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2016 - 11:19 PM

2. No Superbird-esque modifications like the ones on a Phoenix. It needs a monstrous spoiler badly.

Nothing needs a monstrous spoiler.

Objection.
fl0116-229822_1.jpg

Atrocious. 

You just have no taste for the classic age of muscle cars you stupid RICER!
  • ..GhosT, Voit Turyv, PhillBellic and 2 others like this

Carter4point8
  • Carter4point8

GTA Online Player since 2014

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 September 2016 - 11:40 PM

2. No Superbird-esque modifications like the ones on a Phoenix. It needs a monstrous spoiler badly.

Objection.
fl0116-229822_1.jpg

Atrocious. 

EXACTLY! Couldn't have been said better!

Lazid
  • Lazid

Gunslinger

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 September 2016 - 11:53 PM Edited by Lazid, 21 September 2016 - 11:54 PM.

I wish the Glendale was a two door convertible, and I wish the headlights on the Pigalle weren't pure yellow.

And those sons of bitchs rockstar better give us a convertible Stirling! And just call it Stirling, kind of how we've got the Stinger & the Stinger GT
  • Mervz789 likes this

LahTigre
  • LahTigre

Miss Demeanor

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2016 - 12:48 AM

Where in hell is our Classic "80's" Infernus..
  • Lazid, Dream-_-Traveler and rlk232 like this

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Boss

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 September 2016 - 12:54 AM

Objection.
fl0116-229822_1.jpg

Atrocious. 
EXACTLY! Couldn't have been said better!

I think it's possible to have an appreciation of classic muscle cars, not be stupid or a ricer and still think that particular spoiler looks ridiculous.
  • oMass3y91 likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 22 September 2016 - 01:00 AM

It fits the car, which looks ridiculous itself. And that's a good thing. I'm not the kind of guy who thinks no one should criticize classic cars but I don't see anything wrong with that, I love it.

• Carter4point8 likes this

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud
  • DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted 22 September 2016 - 01:43 AM

The overall car balancing in this game sucks.

Trash in the cars.

My progen tyrus looks way to stretched and i hate how i cant remove the front window sign

It makes no sence that i can not put the wheels the vacca has on my pegassi reaper...why are those awsome wheels not available ?
Same for the wheels on the zentorno, ratloader and adder...they are in game...release them as a goddamn customisation option.

Why is the savage so weak and are the jets so strong ? How the f*ck does this sh*t make sence ?

Why are emergency vehicles still blacklisted ?
I could deal with it if other people have to pay 0 insurance for it, but could i just store, insure and customise them how i want ?
And race with them ?
I mean...it is not like it would unbalance the game currently...ive seen way more worrysome sh*t

why does my zentorno needs a goddamn numberplate ?
Like...seriously ?
And that hight where it is placed...jeezes...could almost not been worsee
  • Scaglietti and Carter4point8 like this

Fezza1999
  • Fezza1999

"All we had to do, was follow the damn train, CJ!"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 September 2016 - 02:15 PM

Whoever keeps putting coffee cups in my cars needs to be castrated.
  • mickt1978 likes this

oMass3y91
  • oMass3y91

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2016 - 04:37 PM Edited by oMass3y91, 22 September 2016 - 04:38 PM.

Objection.
fl0116-229822_1.jpg

Atrocious. 
rice cars are hideous. muscle cars without giant ugly f*cking spoilers are nice. I have plenty of muscle cars. no ugly spoilers
  • Gipsy DanGer likes this

Arlarse
  • Arlarse

Cultivating Mass

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 September 2016 - 06:05 PM

I wish the Glendale was a two door convertible, and I wish the headlights on the Pigalle weren't pure yellow.

And those sons of bitchs rockstar better give us a convertible Stirling! And just call it Stirling, kind of how we've got the Stinger & the Stinger GT

I know this is a game where the vehicles are merely only loosely based on their real life counterparts but headlamp laws in France used to dictate that domestic vehicles drove with yellow headlamps to distinguish themselves from the Nazi Germans (Which is when the law was passed). The law was only changed sometime in the 90's which is why the car, in tune with the traditional french theme, has those headlamps.

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Boss

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 September 2016 - 10:14 PM

I have to agree about the yellow headlights on the Glendale and Pigalle being unappealing, they remind me of stained teeth. I know old Mercs had yellowish headlights but not coloured to the extent that they are in GTA, it's enough to make both cars a write off for me which is a shame as I love the Glendale otherwise.
  • Thugazi likes this

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted 22 September 2016 - 10:15 PM

The Tornado Custom

<insert giant rant about how they wasted the potential of one of the best looking cars in the game>

yeah, they failed on that ride.
  • Ribsey, Arlarse and Prince_Polaris like this

Forza Harrd
  • Forza Harrd

Chef

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2016 - 10:38 PM

I want something inbetween the Comet and the 811, something to represent the all wheel drive 911 Turbo Carrera S. It should be half the price of the T20 but equal (if not better in the right hands) performance for racing. 2017 Porsche Turbo Carrera S is turning 0-60 mph in 2.5 sec lol. omg. I need this.

porsche-996-carrera-s-turbo-3.jpg

• Carter4point8, Mervz789 and Thugazi like this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 22 September 2016 - 11:42 PM

I just want a 991.2 and a Panamera. Pfister, Ubermacht, Obey. Those brands need to stop being ignored. Hopefully they'll all get great additions like the Lynx to the Ocelot brand (Pfister got the 811 but imo it was horrible). Hopefully...

What I'm pissed about is why can't we roll down all windows in the car? I would love to do that. Go riding in my Contender, roll all windows down. Boulevard cruising in my Lynx, both windows down. Why not?

The only way you can get all windows down without having a friend hop in your car to stick his finger out every window, you have to play a mission or activity and hope you spawn with your car's windows down.

• Carter4point8, Mervz789 and Thugazi like this

Rambo_AFC
  • Rambo_AFC

EC F'N W

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 September 2016 - 09:38 AM

Where in hell is our Classic "80's" Infernus..

The Countach? Long overdue to return imo.
  • beretta-gt88, PhillBellic, Mervz789 and 1 other like this

ngazi
  • ngazi

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2016 - 09:50 AM

Well I think the cars look alright but the physics and moreso the traffic is annoying.

CN0711
  • CN0711

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2016 - 08:54 PM Edited by CN0711, 23 September 2016 - 08:55 PM.

Objection.fl0116-229822_1.jpg
Atrocious.
rice cars are hideous. muscle cars without giant ugly f*cking spoilers are nice. I have plenty of muscle cars. no ugly spoilers
You realize that this was a street legal race car for its time period, Right?! It was like the Zonda R of its time period and used to be one of the fastest cars in the world at the time and was known to go as fast as An Aventador if tuned right. The wing is meant to help with aerodynamics. I mean sure, it's a brick with some wings on wheels, but seriously, i had a friend die in a crash while driving his old superbird. I mean sure the car is ridiculous, but like Scag said that was the whole point of it and the charger daytona. Just to show how ridiculously fast and crazy a car can be. So can you stop giving the car sh*t...PLEASE I Mean Seriously People?!
  • Voit Turyv, Mervz789 and Meonez like this

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Boss

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 September 2016 - 09:06 PM

Atrocious.
You realize that this was a street legal race car for its time period, Right?! It was like the Zonda R of its time period and used to be one of the fastest cars in the world at the time and was known to go as fast as An Aventador if tuned right. The wing is meant to help with aerodynamics. I mean sure, it's a brick with some wings on wheels, but seriously, i had a friend die in a crash while driving his old superbird. I mean sure the car is ridiculous, but like Scag said that was the whole point of it and the charger daytona. Just to show how ridiculously fast and crazy a car can be. So can you stop giving the car sh*t...PLEASE I Mean Seriously People?!

It obviously wasn't a very good design for a spoiler or it'd be the standard for modern cars. Just because a car or part of a car exists in real life doesn't exclude it from looking stupid.

CN0711
  • CN0711

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2016 - 09:28 PM Edited by CN0711, 23 September 2016 - 09:42 PM.

Atrocious.

It obviously wasn't a very good design for a spoiler or it'd be the standard for modern cars. Just because a car or part of a car exists in real life doesn't exclude it from looking stupid.

Well if that is the case go climb back into you granny's old 1997 accord that your ricer ass decided to through 22 inch rims painted with pink chrome and white wall rubber band tires. Not to mention it's probably gold wrapped with an unpainted fiberglass body kit that makes the car look like a brick made out of sh*t along with the picnic table on the back of it!? So get out of here! We here on the forums like it nice and RICE FREE!!! So get the f*ck out!! As i mentioned before you dumb sh*t i do take offense to that as I mentioned before to your ignorant ass i had a friend DIE in one of "stupid looking things" according to you. I paid out of pocket nearly $75000 to have that car restored and returned to his family in Cailifornia. So , can YOU Lay off Mr. Redcoat Ricer? Also, it was as good as aerodynamics for the late 60s were and it did serve a purpose, the wing actually is adjustable. I know because i lived with one for seven months before it went back to California.
  • Rambo_AFC and Meonez like this

Voit Turyv
  • Voit Turyv

The Shaominator

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 23 September 2016 - 09:57 PM

^

Wow, it's become too deep for this thread IMO.

• Mervz789 likes this

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Boss

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 September 2016 - 09:59 PM

^ I don't know what to say to that rant. A difference of opinion is all it is.
  • Mervz789 likes this

Thugazi
  • Thugazi

chichi get the yayo

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 23 September 2016 - 10:02 PM Edited by Arthur Fookin Shelby, 23 September 2016 - 10:39 PM.

Let's keep things here civil

6mVCMK7.png

The King had one so how can they be bad?

• PhillBellic, Rambo_AFC, Dream-_-Traveler and 3 others like this

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Boss

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 September 2016 - 10:05 PM

Let's keep things here civil
6mVCMK7.png

It's alright, I'm driving off in my gran's riced out Accord, cheerio.

Voit Turyv
  • Voit Turyv

The Shaominator

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 23 September 2016 - 10:17 PM

I don't get why R* introduces unique vehicle mechanics only to use them once and never again.

- Convertible roofs - until 2016, only vanilla cars had those. Then, the Windsor Drop came in. I don't count the Tornado Custom because it's basically still a convertible Tornado from vanilla game.

- Retractable spoilers - only on T20 released in July 2015, never to be seen again on any official R* car, because... why?

- Colourable interiors - introduced with lowriders, expanded in the Executives update nearly a year ago. Since then, not counting a second batch of lowriders - silence. The XLS could have easily receive the same boring Baller colourable interior and it'd be a bit better than it already is.

- Colourable brake calipers - it's a bit random. AFAIK, only Verlierer and FMJ get this treatment.

- Hydraulics - granted, there's a bit too many lowriders right now (Minivan!), but it wouldn't hurt to enlarge the lineup with Emperor, Peyote or Manana. You know, the cars that should have been the lowriders in the first place?

Let us hope the retractable front lights of the Tropos Rallye or manufacturer logos on wheels (Reaper) don't follow this pattern...

• PhillBellic, Mach1bud, oleg_aka_djmeg and 4 others like this

Thugazi
  • Thugazi

chichi get the yayo

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 23 September 2016 - 10:25 PM

I'll give ya another one;

-Car logo stitching on the headrest, as far as I can remember only the Entity has it. It's a nice interior detail, GTA doesn't have too many of those.

• Voit Turyv, mickt1978 and Mervz789 like this

D.B. Cooper
  • D.B. Cooper

Seems like it's my turn again

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 September 2016 - 04:29 AM Edited by D.B. Cooper, 25 September 2016 - 04:19 AM.

Thread got a bit heated back there didn't it?

OT: Whichever developer thought it'd be a funny idea to put in wrecks of cars that were in IV is my arch nemesis, every time I see a wreck of the Uranus around LS I die a little inside

edit: I probably shouldn't have hotlinked IGCD 

0_0.jpg

• PhillBellic, Mach1bud, Halal Cyborg and 3 others like this

LahTigre
  • LahTigre

Miss Demeanor

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2016 - 12:26 PM

So the RE-7B, and Stunt Races in general aren't working out.  I regret tossing out the better-looking, much-better sounding Tyrus.

So I sold the ugly son of a bitch last night.   I haven't run out to replace the only Super in my stable yet,   I have my eyes on going back to the sexy and blissful FMJ, but I may wait and see if BIkers brings forth a decent 4-wheeled vehicle.

• rlk232 likes this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 24 September 2016 - 12:39 PM

f*cking hell , NPC piloted valkyrie's turrets had impossible turret angle plus fast enough to catch up aganist cuban 800 and once you died while the plane survived , they'll spawn kill you

while player piloted valkyrie also rely on pilot as well

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Boss

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 September 2016 - 05:09 PM

It's clear that A) it's a game and it doesn't matter a damn anyway B) even if taking it seriously cars obviously only need a rear license plate in the GTA world as many only have one, so it annoys me when they have one stuck on the front in a stupid place that spoils the front of the car. Surely if in doubt when designing a car for the game, just don't use it. Nobody's going to get you in trouble for it.

I've forgotten most of the cars that I've thought it about though there have been several but the worst of them all is the Stinger. A beautiful, sweeping, clean front bumper ruined by a completely unnecessary plate.
  • PhillBellic, Scaglietti, Mervz789 and 1 other like this

rlk232
  • rlk232

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2016 - 05:34 PM Edited by rlk232, 26 September 2016 - 05:32 PM.

I have approx 20 supers on my main and 15 on my second char but only generally use 2 or 3 of them. Balance out the high end cars and give us more vehicle mods, please! It would add a lot to the game. And while we're at it, 10-20 lap endurance races would be a game-changer, literally. Just put them on short to medium tracks and use tire life as a factor. Anytime you'd get off track, tire wear would get severe.

I just want a 991.2 and a Panamera. Pfister, Ubermacht, Obey. Those brands need to stop being ignored. Hopefully they'll all get great additions like the Lynx to the Ocelot brand (Pfister got the 811 but imo it was horrible). Hopefully...

What I'm pissed about is why can't we roll down all windows in the car? I would love to do that. Go riding in my Contender, roll all windows down. Boulevard cruising in my Lynx, both windows down. Why not?

The only way you can get all windows down without having a friend hop in your car to stick his finger out every window, you have to play a mission or activity and hope you spawn with your car's windows down.

I'd love that, so long as we get a sixth garage.
  • mickt1978 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users