[SA] Traffic & Travel

65 replies to this topic
pete9516
  • pete9516

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2017 - 10:19 AM

damn, this mod would be so good if damaging the car would not affect the handling and if you could turn off overheat. they have nothing to do with the traffic. you should make this a separate mod and focus more on the traffic like custom police cars and fbi trucks etc. there's still no single mod that lets you copy id features to another id so that you can add e.g. like police cars, planes or trains

GraveDigger388
  • GraveDigger388

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 16 June 2017 - 12:18 PM Edited by GraveDigger388, 16 June 2017 - 12:40 PM.

First, let me tell you this is THE BEST trucks + trailers mod out there. And one of THE BEST air traffic mods..

Only some annoying problems I want to address;

Density boost (Enabled at "50"): At downtown and airport, vehicles would pop out randomly AND NOT MOVE.

Pursuit vehicles: What does this do exactly? Because as far as I found out, this changes none, and... It makes cop cars more scarce.. AND, for some reasons, I got f*cking ENFORCERs right up my f*cking a*s at 1 or 2 stars!! So I decided to put "#" in front of each "Pursuit Vehicle"s lines.

kkjj
  • kkjj

The ORIGINAL GTA SAN ANDREAS PLAYER..

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2017 - 02:20 PM

Pursuit vehicles: What does this do exactly? Because as far as I found out, this changes none, and... It makes cop cars more scarce.. AND, for some reasons, I got f*cking ENFORCERs right up my f*cking a*s at 1 or 2 stars!! So I decided to put "#" in front of each "Pursuit Vehicle"s lines.

Well this option let you to choose what type of vehicles should be during pursuit...
This option is helpful, when you add vehicle​s in game and wanted that they spawn during chasing..
Sorry for bad English!

Nedergård
  • Nedergård

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:10 AM

I don't know if it's too soon to call this a dead mod or not, but the dev's irresponsibility is certainly on display here.

GO-fern
  • GO-fern

Smple mooder

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 4 weeks ago

the traffic.. and trailer movement so perfect.. but emergency car move abnormally and no follow the traffic rules.. ruin the sa traffic and the emergency traffic causes car crash 90% than the others... but.. that's not made this mod ugly but may i ask.. is this mod compactiable with real_traffic_fix by junior_djjr?

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 weeks ago

It is compatible as in it doesn't crash if you only use the spawn functions (so no dynamic density and soft handling/traffic).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users