68 replies to this topic
Helegad
  • Helegad

Ass Technician

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 October 2016 - 07:57 PM

I have a crash when I enter the car.

Well that's no good. Did you get your drivers license yet? Try sticking to the speed limit.

• uncaged and kkjj like this

Dmitriy87
  • Dmitriy87

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 11 October 2016 - 09:21 PM

The Traffic&Travel.ini file with modloader wont load. What the problem can be? Help please.

3wpWEwl.jpg?1

kkjj
  • kkjj

The ORIGINAL GTA SAN ANDREAS PLAYER..

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2016 - 02:45 PM Edited by kkjj, 12 October 2016 - 02:52 PM.

Man why you are installing this by modloader??
Try to install by default method..

@Pep legal, Man I want to change the backfire effect when vehicle become overheated but the problem is when I try to open this script with sanny builder the page is blank so can you help me with changing the effect?
Sorry for the silly question.
  • liaz6212, pete9516 and kits like this

kkjj
  • kkjj

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2016 - 09:48 AM Edited by kkjj, 15 October 2016 - 08:53 AM.

Well man can you make trucks and trailers and bus to run fast and also make a fix of short spawn distance of vehicles when softTraffic is disabled?
  • kits likes this

pep legal
  • pep legal

Old but Gold

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 October 2016 - 02:37 AM Edited by pep legal, 17 October 2016 - 02:39 AM.

Greetings to everybody !

Been missing from modding scene for a while...slowly comming back ! :cool:

Small update (1.1) :

- Mostly for performance issues (weak computers lagging as hell). Also included a "low end" INI file for those Toddler's laptops, with only basic features.

- Customized cop vehicles for pursuits (some people asked for that).

• uncaged, Ndukong and kkjj like this

kkjj
  • kkjj

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2016 - 01:59 AM

An idea what you think about Police car patroling the highway??
  • kits likes this

pep legal
  • pep legal

Old but Gold

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 19 October 2016 - 05:00 AM Edited by pep legal, 03 November 2016 - 01:03 AM.

RE-UPDATE

Due to a despicable opcode not doing what it was supposed to, please people....re-download release 1.1

( only need to replace the file Traffic&Travel.cs )

============================================

UPDATE (1.2) :

- just small fixes.

• uncaged, Dmitriy87 and kkjj like this

TheGTAone
  • TheGTAone

• Piβwasser Founder •

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 04 November 2016 - 06:18 PM

Where is 1.1? Or 1.2 is alright now? 

eagle152
  • eagle152

Visits Glory Hole Theme Park every day

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 04 November 2016 - 08:28 PM

1) Can you do something so that plugin don't spawn vehicles in the area which is forbidden by this opcode.

2) Can you recheck boat handling? I mean when I enter the boat and try to drive it, it starts acting like crazy. I have enable SoftHandling, so this might be problem (obviously I didn't changed boat handling).

3) I noticed that NPC's with bikes are starting to have some issues. They're sometimes driving backwards.

4) Any chance to get some rare countryside/desert traffic on the unused countryside roads? Like one road to the north of Las Colinas or at the Back'O'Beyond.

Ndukong
  • Ndukong

Crackhead

• Members
  • Cameroon

Posted 04 November 2016 - 11:48 PM

Greetings to everybody !

Been missing from modding scene for a while...slowly comming back ! :cool:

Small update (1.1) :

- Mostly for performance issues (weak computers lagging as hell). Also included a "low end" INI file for those Toddler's laptops, with only basic features.

- Customized cop vehicles for pursuits (some people asked for that).

Hi, Pep. Thanks a great deal for granting my request of including the customized cop vehicles for pursuit. I just haven't had time to come around the forum yet. It's so fun. Thanks again.

pep legal
  • pep legal

Old but Gold

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 05 November 2016 - 12:12 AM Edited by pep legal, 05 November 2016 - 05:14 AM.

1) Can you do something so that plugin don't spawn vehicles in the area which is forbidden by this opcode.

T&T also uses that opcode...so, better not use it anymore.

Have you tried defining "avoided areas" in INI file ?

2) Can you recheck boat handling? I mean when I enter the boat and try to drive it, it starts acting like crazy. I have enable SoftHandling, so this might be problem (obviously I didn't changed boat handling).

Latest release (1.2) fixed that ( I think  :whistle:  ).

3) I noticed that NPC's with bikes are starting to have some issues. They're sometimes driving backwards.

Yes I know...but it's very sporadic, and for very short period...and it's charming ! (it seems like NPCs having trouble with their bikes, isn't it ?   :p  )

4) Any chance to get some rare countryside/desert traffic on the unused countryside roads? Like one road to the north of Las Colinas or at the Back'O'Beyond.

If the road is Asphalted AND has Path nodes, T&T will spawn (eventually) on it.

If I release it from the "asphalt" condition, crazyness is going to happen (like cars on top of mont chilliad   :blink:  ).

I'll take a look anyway to see if it's possilbe to do it  without too much work.

• eagle152 and kits like this

pep legal
  • pep legal

Old but Gold

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:19 AM Edited by pep legal, 08 November 2016 - 04:22 AM.

Another useless  fundamental  UPDATE !   :yawn:   -  (1.3)

- only for those using softHandling AND/OR softTraffic :  overall re-adjust of several vehicle handlings.

(again : only necessary replace the file Traffic&Travel.cs ).

• kits likes this

Jitterdoomer
  • Jitterdoomer

The Paleto Heist robber.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2016 - 06:28 PM

For civilian planes, can you add a 4-star wanted level feature for destroying a plane while the air and landing on the runway like in GTA V?

lsnoop
  • lsnoop

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 November 2016 - 10:51 PM Edited by lsnoop, 26 November 2016 - 10:52 PM.

traffic enhancement  

Do you plan to change some terrain as well, especially SF (crazy 90 degree angle roads) and Vinewood with those small windy roads?

Tbh flattening the surface here and there would improve AI driving.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 27 November 2016 - 12:36 AM

It would be good to have some Screenshots in the OP, OP.

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 November 2016 - 02:39 PM

Eh I got some weird bug when using insanity audio 2.1 and this mod. For some reason audio starts cutting out randomly and I don't think this mod is even supposed to touch any audio???

kkjj
  • kkjj

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2016 - 03:11 PM

Do you think that this mod causing the bug I also use Insanity sounds with the both merged version.
It is a great mod..
  • kits likes this

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 November 2016 - 03:15 PM

Do you think that this mod causing the bug I also use Insanity sounds with the both merged version.
It is a great mod..

well after removing T&T there is no more audio cutting, so to some extend it probably causes the audio to mess up somewhere along the lines, but Insanity Audio really is well over the limit's GTA SA has for sound duration so who knows.

kkjj
  • kkjj

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2016 - 02:12 AM

Can you explain more about audio cutting???

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 December 2016 - 12:49 PM

Can you explain more about audio cutting???

Some sounds stop playing at all with T&T, most cut off at random. Whenever I gain a wanted level only the first part of the police radar sound plays on loop (will keep playing until reloading a save). Sometimes gunshot sounds don't occur. People's talking stop mid sentence. Some carsounds will cut off at random.

However most of this happens during rain (I'm using ezekiels rain noise fix) and the issue doesn't occur without T&T.

Curious though that nothing isn't how it's supposed to be in cutscenes, all the audio there works fine.

kkjj
  • kkjj

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2016 - 01:06 PM

I never suffer from this type of bug...

pete9516
  • pete9516

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2016 - 05:58 AM

Dear pep legal,

i think this mod is a milestone in things of adding new vehicles to the game like planes, boats and things like attached trailers.

now when i read that it's possible to let you have multiple cop cars chasing you while multiple cop cars patrolling in the city would be "unnecessary" or unrealistic.. that troubles me in a way.

I have an appeal to you what you could probably change or add to your awesome mod:

- make it possible to disable slowing the car down when damaged or engine is too hot,

- add new trains? (i know it's kinda possible with train limiter, but it's not the real deal, is it? i mean what about something like a traingrp.dat, where to add a model and texture name of a custom train, that appears now in the game like and especially with the original ones? e.g. 2 or more brownstreak trains at the same time? and their included wagons?

- custom added (not replaced!!) police cars to the game, just like the feature in your .ini file that lets you have multiple fbi ranchers or multiple enforcers chasing you.

- or what about a fbi rancher patrolling around the city? since i try to add military vehicles to cargrp.dat, the game crashes when it comes to load these vehicles.

I hope you have the time and the sympathy for it to make your mod even more perfect

greets, pete9516

• kkjj likes this

Deadstroke
  • Deadstroke

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 24 December 2016 - 04:49 PM

Your mod has problem (crash) with the mission 'Green Goo', the last one from The Truth, where you need to steal a "think" on a train.

ilivehere
  • ilivehere

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:04 AM

I think there may be a possible bug when Cesar tries to call you about the Drug money or Coke while you're in San Fiero. My game crashes right when I get the phone call. I think it might be related to the popcycle.dat or cargrp.dat when the game tries to load the guys on the dirt bike or the cars transporting the money [patriot i believe].

Can someone else test this and see what happens when they get the call??

Great mod otherwise

Kûipumu
  • Kûipumu

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 28 March 2017 - 01:51 AM

This mod has a bug, when you are in a mission sometimes the ped that is talking to cj or following cj, ex: Ryder, Big Smoke, etc... Goes to the nearest vehicle and gets away, i don't know how to fix this :/

Death6x1
  • Death6x1

Player Hater

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 03 April 2017 - 03:21 AM Edited by Death6x1, 03 April 2017 - 03:23 AM.

That bug is relationed with "softTraffic" config in the .ini, set it to 0 and its over, i use this mod with all configs in 0, because i saw  whats have many bugs (Specially on missions, like the objective car dissapear, some enemy or friend dead), i only use it for air traffic & towtrucks/Truck with trailers, I would like what pop legal fix those issues

PD: Greetings from Venezuela, its weird see some venezuelan over here

kneku
  • kneku

Player Hater

• Members
  • Colombia

Posted 12 April 2017 - 10:35 PM

Sorry for my ignorance but what should I do if I wanna remove softHandling?, I already put "softHandling        = 0"  in the ini file on the cleo folder but its not working

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:19 AM

Also disable softtraffic. They go pretty much together.
  • miclin likes this

DidSomebodySayYouga
  • DidSomebodySayYouga

Bravado: Thanks for the bailout America

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:46 AM Edited by Niko-las RUS, 13 April 2017 - 08:46 AM.

This mod comparable with http://gtaforums.com...ffic-fix/page-1 ?

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:47 PM

Not at all, they are different mods with different objectives. Use both together (softtraffic & handling off for this mod) to have better and correctly functioning traffic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users