Photo

Things seem to be "lesser" in DYOM than in story mode

3 replies to this topic
Sleepy Sloth
  • Sleepy Sloth

I'm sleepy and I love it =)

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 13 September 2016 - 03:37 PM Edited by Sleepy Sloth, 13 September 2016 - 03:37 PM.

There seems to be less ''police'' in DYOM than in story mode. For example, in story mode, at 5-star wanted level, lots of Hydras will spawn (3-4 jets alternatively), destroying one and another will replace it (almost) immediately. However, in DYOM, only 1-2 will spawn, and it takes 1-2 minutes to replace a downed jet... I also notice less peds, cars, planes.

Is it true???  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:

Sorry for English.... I was trying to make my machinima when I found that :p

Springfield
  • Springfield

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2016 - 05:23 PM Edited by Husnain123, 13 September 2016 - 05:24 PM.

Well i didn't understand much. But i recommend you to use this mod.

http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=25698

it will allow you to play now 7 wanted star level (Also recommended for dyom) maded by Jake. It will add upto 7-8 hydra's, if you're using any flying vehicle and instead of police, it will add swat, army and fbi who will trying arrest or hunt you.

• Huzaifa khan and Jhan Dave like this

Jhan Dave
  • Jhan Dave

Senior Student Designer

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 14 September 2016 - 10:15 AM

Well i didn't understand much. But i recommend you to use this mod.

http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=25698

it will allow you to play now 7 wanted star level (Also recommended for dyom) maded by Jake. It will add upto 7-8 hydra's, if you're using any flying vehicle and instead of police, it will add swat, army and fbi who will trying arrest or hunt you.

I agree with Husnain. Same as option for me. Hydra will appear sometimes when you're wanted star is to 4 to above. Honestly, I tried that mod from the author Jake last year. It instantly crash my game. It only pop up a black screen only.

MiranK
  • MiranK

Mission designer and San Fierro lover

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 05 February 2017 - 04:21 PM

I find DYOM wanted level more realistic then storyline

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users