14 replies to this topic
REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 12 September 2016 - 12:52 AM

OK, so a while back I posted two threads how to obtain the Valentines Day long gloves with different tops. This however, got patched when Further Adventures in Finance and Felony was released. After Cunning Stunts was released, the gloves also made a come back. So, this thread contains a detailed explanation on how to get them, including a video demonstration. I wouldn't call this glitching, it's more of a coding bug.

Note:Make sure you have already purchased the VDay Gloves. You can browse them while wearing a Valentines Day Massacre/Be My Valentine dress.

VDAY GLOVES W/ TUCKED ROLLED SLEEVE T-SHIRTS

1. Head to a clothing store or your wardrobe and equip any tucked rolled sleeve t-shirt. Please note that it must be tucked.

2. Open up your interaction menu and scroll down to Style then select Accessories.

3. Scroll down to gloves and browse through them. If you were wearing no gloves, scrolling to the right will show the Magenta Long Gloves first (if you have them purchased).

4. Simply equip the long gloves you want then continue to edit or save your outfit.

VDAY GLOVES W/ SPORTS TANK TOPS

1. Go to any clothes store or one of your wardrobes and equip a Sports Tank top (located in the Sports Tops category).

2. Just like before, open up your interaction menu and select Style then Accessories.

3. Scroll down to gloves and flick through to select the long gloves of yout choice.

4. Save or continue to edit your outfit.

VDAY GLOVES W/ HIGH WAISTED PANTS & LOOSE TANK TOPS

1. Go to a clothing store or your wardrobe and equip either a blouse or high waisted pants (doesn't really matter which one you choose, the aim is to equip the pants).

2. With the high waisted pants equipped, go to Tank Tops and select one of the three loose tank tops.

3. Open up your interaction menu and select Style then Accessories.

4. Like before, scroll down to gloves and select whichever long gloves you'd like.

5. Save or continue to edit your outfit.

IMPORTANT NOTES

- The Long Gloves can only be equipped via the interaction menu. If browsing them in a store they will appear greyed out and will say that they are incompatible with your current outfit.

- Everytime you want to change to another so-called compatible top, the gloves will disappear and they must be re-equipped via the interaction menu.

- Long gloves are only compatible with the high waisted pants when wearing a loose tank top.

- When wearing long gloves with a Sports Tank Top, part of the underarm of character will disappear (become invisible), however it is hardly noticeable.

- The gloves will disappear when equipping a jacket. However, equipping Heavy Vests, the Stealth Vest, Body Armor or a Parachute, they will not affect it.

Below is the video demonstrating the three methods:

• jackrobot, Alvarez, -KM- and 6 others like this

SkynetOnlineID
  • SkynetOnlineID

Artificial intelligence

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2016 - 01:17 AM

I think I might have to switch to my female character now just to make a unique outfit with some long gloves.

• REXX likes this

V4S
  • V4S

❄️ SILLY HAT ❄️

• The Yakuza
  • Japan
  • 14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 14 September 2016 - 02:51 AM

I don't know why but I own all of the V-day stuff and when I equip the dress I cannot purchase any long gloves nor do I see any in the accessories section.

• No display name = This, alkaline_, -LN- and 1 other like this

TaylorTheCreator
  • TaylorTheCreator

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2016 - 02:52 AM

I wish i could do this, but i got rekt by Microsoft :cry:  

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 14 September 2016 - 02:05 PM

I don't know why but I own all of the V-day stuff and when I equip the dress I cannot purchase any long gloves nor do I see any in the accessories section.

It must be a bug, have you tried restarting your game? I checked this and its all available for me when wearing a VDay dress :)

_Chriz_
  • _Chriz_

Player Hater

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 14 September 2016 - 02:26 PM

Guys Im New Here In The Forum so hey all

:lol:

V4S
  • V4S

❄️ SILLY HAT ❄️

• The Yakuza
  • Japan
  • 14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 15 September 2016 - 07:41 PM

It must be a bug, have you tried restarting your game? I checked this and its all available for me when wearing a VDay dress :)

Yea its been going on for quite some time. If I wear that blue dress that has the black long gloves on it and I check my accessories>gloves, it says "none" and I only see 14/14 gloves available to purchase at the counter.

• No display name = This, alkaline_, -LN- and 1 other like this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 01 October 2016 - 01:55 AM

Yea its been going on for quite some time. If I wear that blue dress that has the black long gloves on it and I check my accessories>gloves, it says "none" and I only see 14/14 gloves available to purchase at the counter.

Mmm, very odd. I suppose you could contact Rockstar about it and hope for an answer :lol:

⁣V⁣
  • ⁣V⁣

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2017 - 06:27 PM Edited by --V--, 05 May 2017 - 06:27 PM.

Hey REXX, if you figure this one out, I'll suck Alexa's dick.
Spoiler
(sorry for bumping)
  • REXX and Snu like this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 05 May 2017 - 06:28 PM

Hey REXX, if you figure this one out, I'll suck Alexa's dick.

Spoiler
(sorry for bumping)

Either a sports top or tucked rolled sleeved t-shirt underneath :p

⁣V⁣
  • ⁣V⁣

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2017 - 06:58 PM Edited by --V--, 05 May 2017 - 07:07 PM.

Tried with the tucked rolled sleeved t-shirt and it doesn't work. Either the gloves disappear when I put on the hoodie, or they simply disappear when I select them from the interaction menu while wearing both the hoodie and the shirt.
I assume the same will happen to the sports top as well.

You made the glitch before Import/Export came out, and the sleeveless hoodies were part of I/E.

We'll figure it out, cause I really want that look ;)
  • REXX likes this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 05 May 2017 - 07:20 PM

Tried with the tucked rolled sleeved t-shirt and it doesn't work. Either the gloves disappear when I put on the hoodie, or they simply disappear when I select them from the interaction menu while wearing both the hoodie and the shirt.
I assume the same will happen to the sports top as well.

You made the glitch before Import/Export came out, and the sleeveless hoodies were part of I/E.

We'll figure it out, cause I really want that look ;)

I'll fiddle around a bit :p
  • ⁣V⁣ likes this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 05 May 2017 - 07:36 PM

Tried everything I know. No luck. Closest I can suggest is you apply the gloves during a mission and save the outfit and they'll be visible on jobs. Or, spawn at your yacht then do the hot tub glitch to make them visible during the entire session.
  • ⁣V⁣ likes this

Snu
  • Snu

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2017 - 02:23 PM

so loose tank top won't work with anything else than high waisted pants? i managed to save outfit with them but they don't show and disappear after with seconds

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 06 May 2017 - 02:51 PM

so loose tank top won't work with anything else than high waisted pants? i managed to save outfit with them but they don't show and disappear after with seconds

Yeah, apparel that the gloves aren't "compatible" won't show up unless it's during a job.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users