GTA V QUESTION

5 replies to this topic
nick222
  • nick222

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2016 - 03:42 PM

Recently i decided to buy gta v for pc but while i was checking the reviews on steam i saw a lot of players reporting the fact that they got banned without cheating/modding the game or doing anything illegal.Is this true because i dont want to buy the game and not being able to play online after a while

Weirdoutworld
  • Weirdoutworld

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2016 - 10:42 PM

The ban error code (209 i think) is the same error code as the Rock* servers are down for repair or your internet is to slow to connect at the moment. Ive never heard of a "random ban". I do know that people have been banned for using graphic enhancers even tho they dont modify the .rpf files. Buy it, play it & keep it vanilla (atleast 1 install) if your playing online

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2016 - 08:42 AM Edited by Official General, 09 September 2016 - 08:42 AM.

I've just bought a PC for V cos of the the mods I wanna try. But I a,so got V for the PS4. If you have one, I suggest you do that too.

HaRdSTyLe_83
  • HaRdSTyLe_83

☆★RIP Open IV★☆

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2016 - 01:43 AM

I have Gta V for Ps3, Ps4 and pc and never got any ban.

learn to use the mods folder on pc and make sure you are not using any type of mods, even visual mods when you go online.

Bad_Wolf_91
  • Bad_Wolf_91

Player Hater

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:12 AM

Can someone tell me why I can get a ban online? For example, just be in the lobby with a cheater? Or smth?

HaRdSTyLe_83
  • HaRdSTyLe_83

☆★RIP Open IV★☆

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:22 PM

No, you wont get banned for getting money. even glitches the most they do is a money wipe, you will be banned if you use 3rd party software that influence the game files, so watch out what programs you run in the background, dont mod online even if its just visual mods or anything to boost performance or make the game run smoother for your pc

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users