Quantcast

» «
Photo

What do you have parked in Trevor's garage?

40 replies to this topic
Progeekzy
  • Progeekzy

Expediter Of Getaways

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:58 AM

I always try to buy things for each protagonist that matches them, there story, there personality. Franklin gets the flashy cars, Michael gets the muscle/classic cars.

But what do you get for the man who has....nothing? And dosent seem to care about anything except maybe his business? I dont see trevor riding around in something flashy or classic, dont think he would care about it. What cars fit Trevor that he would park in his parking spots? The 3 car garage, his trailer, and ether the loft or the strip club. Thats a lot of parking to park...nothing?

GTA>Everything
  • GTA>Everything

Fighting back against IV drivel merchants

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 September 2016 - 11:32 AM

Because Trevor lives in Blaine County, has his business located there and he often runs guns and drugs through the country side I guess filling his space with off road vehicles like dirt bikes, dune buggy or trucks would kinda make sense

DERGaming
  • DERGaming

Dagger

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2016 - 12:40 PM

Off-road all the way that would fit Trevor well and also probably fill it with trucks and off-road that would fit Trevor 

The Deadite
  • The Deadite

ILL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL

• The Yardies
  • None
  • 2nd Prettiest Snowflake 2017
    Most Improved 2016
    Crew Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Most Unwanted Medal 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 07 September 2016 - 01:42 PM

I have a supercharged phoenix and a daemon on his trailer safehouse, a rhino and a supercharged vigero on the Vainilla Unicorn.

I see Trevor as an offroad/muscle car type of guy, so in his Phillbox Hill garage i have (excuse me, i forgot most vehicle's names) the special UFO type bandit, that rod type truck, a dominator and that off-road modified pick up truck.

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 07 September 2016 - 04:31 PM

IMO trevor is all classic cars guy, peyote and tornado fully tuned plus ruiner and phoenix

Lester-The-Molester
  • Lester-The-Molester

When there's no cops, anything's legal!

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2016 - 07:36 PM

A red T20 and a Cheval Fugitive that slipped through a wormhole from the time that I used to role play as Walter White, and needed something similar to the Chevrolet he buys in Season 4.

D9fred95
  • D9fred95

10 Franklings out of 10

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 September 2016 - 08:29 PM

I have the black Dubsta from TPI in his trailer garage.

DERGaming
  • DERGaming

Dagger

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2016 - 09:15 PM

IMO trevor is all classic cars guy, peyote and tornado fully tuned plus ruiner and phoenix

Micheal is more of an classic car guy but I can see him in a muscle car 

Classique
  • Classique

That car manufacturer who likes to mock Declasse.

• Members
  • Denmark
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Helpfulness Award [GTAV]

Posted 08 September 2016 - 07:55 AM

I have a Lost Slamvan in his Trailer garage, since I did that "GTA:O to Single Player" method. Unfortunately, it no longer works...

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 10 September 2016 - 07:34 PM Edited by Zodape, 10 September 2016 - 07:38 PM.

I think Trevor is a rusty/offroad/truck/muscle/utility/chopper type of guy, so basically any of that.

Right now I'm playing through the story for like the 6th time so I don't have a set of vehicles for him right now but what I usually give him is:

-A noose van parked at the strip club (free armor)
-A black Sabre at the same place (the one from the Minute Men Blues usually. It looks both aggressive and proffessional so I think it fits him either way)
-That Slamvan tow truck that usually spawns at Paleto Bay. It's an old rusty truck. It fits him great. I usually keep it at his trailer house. It's best to fully mod it cause it's slow as sin. It's nice to use it to mess around with AI traffic and all that Trevoresque shenaenigans.
-Rat loader, cause it's the mutherfuggin rat loader.
-A chopper and a Lost van. I like to roleplay a bit and pretend Trevor's infiltrating the Lost base to rek sh*t up.
-A police bike, for police brutality n sh*t. Any police vehicle will do the job tho.

Something I also tend to do is give him a clean cut/glitched short hair with the small moustache combo, black sunglasses and the black suit and he looks a bit more proffessional and "clean", so making him drive newer and sportier vehicles doesn't look weird.

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Let's Rock

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 10 September 2016 - 08:42 PM

In the 4 car garage in LS-Daemon, Hexer, Bagger, Sovereign

In the garage by the trailer-Innovation, Thrust

ProKiller93
  • ProKiller93

dunno

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 September 2016 - 10:07 PM

Nothing

Skeng
  • Skeng

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2016 - 01:02 AM

Im too scared to buy cars on campaign mode because inevetibly there gonna be destroted or lost for good. I heard even if you buy them for money they still dissapear on you and theres no insurance.. any confirmation this is false? coz Id love to start splashing the cash on vehicles for the 3 characters

Fidzy
  • Fidzy

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2016 - 08:22 AM

Trevor's got a nice clean black and chrome dukes in his trailer garage

Hullian111
  • Hullian111

Humberside County

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2016 - 04:14 PM

RPing as a military man operating in Sandy Shoriya (I just made that name up, okay?), I gave him a 6x6 Dubsta in desert tan with military mods on it. Couldn't really do much exciting with wanted levels, so when Director Mode came out for XB1, I jumped at the chance to use it.

Maybe I should play Director Mode again tonight.

Progeekzy
  • Progeekzy

Expediter Of Getaways

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:29 PM

Im too scared to buy cars on campaign mode because inevetibly there gonna be destroted or lost for good. I heard even if you buy them for money they still dissapear on you and theres no insurance.. any confirmation this is false? coz Id love to start splashing the cash on vehicles for the 3 characters

Ya to me that was a major fail on the devs part. Whats the point of modding cars and garages if you can permanently lose the cars? I guess its a money sink once you have made your billions? 

On the other hand, you can get mods like single player garage that has insurance so you can mod and destroy all you want. Also, you can keep an unlimited amount of cars. 

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 12 September 2016 - 04:01 PM Edited by Jaanus949, 12 September 2016 - 04:03 PM.

you don't lose purchased car if you drive it carefully to LS customs at first use, then as long as you don't blow it up it always returns to impound east side of los santos when you leave it behind or start mission which involves other vehicles! remember that car engine on fire don't mean vehicle is destroyed, just go far enough to despawn it and you get repaired one from impound!

Polyphony
  • Polyphony

Cacophony

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2016 - 08:13 PM

Usually a modded, flat olive rusty Rebel.

I feel it suits him.

Shadow__Hazard
  • Shadow__Hazard

~Live~to~Ride~

• Members
  • None
  • Antisocial Knob 2016

Posted 12 September 2016 - 08:54 PM

Duke O'Death and a Rat-Loader.

• Polyphony likes this

Michael
  • Michael

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2016 - 09:48 AM

There's nothing parked in his garage because I actually tend not to use Trevor, mainly because I don't like him.

Niobium
  • Niobium

england is my city

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 13 September 2016 - 12:38 PM

NOTHING BECAUSE HE DIED IN MY SAVE AHAHAHAHAHA
  • Voit Turyv, xolov and Tony42898 like this

Donatello
  • Donatello

Anyone for stickball? I've got a stick. You be the ball.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2016 - 02:16 PM

An F620, due to how the roads in the Senora desert are designed to be somewhat "racy".

Skeng
  • Skeng

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2016 - 04:13 PM

you don't lose purchased car if you drive it carefully to LS customs at first use, then as long as you don't blow it up it always returns to impound east side of los santos when you leave it behind or start mission which involves other vehicles! remember that car engine on fire don't mean vehicle is destroyed, just go far enough to despawn it and you get repaired one from impound!

But everytime you abandon or destroy 'any' car you've stolen they end up at the impound too correct? And the impound can only hold a maximum of two cars so what happens if you leave your purchased car anywhere random or it becomes too damaged to continue driving so you steal a random car but later on you must abandon that said stolen car and then you end up abandoing your 3rd car after that too?

The impound only holds the 2 most recent cars you have been driving and I easily get through 10 or 20 different cars in a hour playing GTA

xolov
  • xolov

Trick

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 13 September 2016 - 04:20 PM

Pff... obviously a Faggio

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 13 September 2016 - 06:48 PM Edited by Jaanus949, 13 September 2016 - 06:52 PM.

But everytime you abandon or destroy 'any' car you've stolen they end up at the impound too correct? And the impound can only hold a maximum of two cars so what happens if you leave your purchased car anywhere random or it becomes too damaged to continue driving so you steal a random car but later on you must abandon that said stolen car and then you end up abandoing your 3rd car after that too?

The impound only holds the 2 most recent cars you have been driving and I easily get through 10 or 20 different cars in a hour playing GTA

not all get to impound, only those which have been driven to or near mission marker and then starting mission or any car that has been even fixed in LS customs!

BTW destroying means car explodes literally into pieces and has burnt wreck behind, as long as you have done mission and drove that car and it didn't explode it's been impounded, other cars stolen and not done anything important with them are gone!

Polyphony
  • Polyphony

Cacophony

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2016 - 07:16 PM

Pff... obviously a Faggio

SCOOOOTAAAHHH BROTHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Plage
  • Plage

Self Medicated

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 15 September 2016 - 12:52 PM Edited by Plage, 15 September 2016 - 12:56 PM.

Trailer:

Dukes of Death

The "Betty 32" Scooter

Club:

Dukes

Stallion

Garage:

Coquette BlackFin

Coquette Classic

Chino

Albany Virgo

Think about switching the Chino against a Vigero.

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 16 September 2016 - 06:26 AM

his cadaver ..?

LugunaLucario
  • LugunaLucario

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2016 - 01:31 PM

I had a Dark blue Dominator (fully tuned) with a Light Blue stripe. It had Solar rims and they were also blue to match the stripe. Roleplayed in that thing until I was hit by a Phantom at a Hwy Intersection. The front wheel chambered, and it was totaled.

R.I.P Vapid Dominator 

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Facade
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 01 November 2016 - 07:11 PM

Nothing because why would I store something in that dirty hovel of a garage.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users