Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA Racing League

16 replies to this topic

Poll: GTARL Platform (25 member(s) have cast votes)

Which Platform Will You Race In Most Frequently?

1. PS4 (8 votes [32.00%])

Percentage of vote: 32.00%

2. XBOX1 (10 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

3. PC (7 votes [28.00%])

Percentage of vote: 28.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote
TheFoot743
  • TheFoot743

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2016 - 04:17 AM Edited by TheFoot743, 04 September 2016 - 04:27 AM.

Hey guys, not entirely sure if I've got this in the right spot, if not it will easily be moved.  

So I thought this could finally be organized considering the advancement in GTAO's racing community/Creator. I am starting an official Racing league withing the GTAO community.

What to expect within the League.

- Weekly qualifying races

- Weekend Finals (Those who qualified)

- Monthly Grand Finals (Those that Qualify)

- A variety of racing events (Grand Prix, AutoCross, MotoGP, Rally, Circuit, Sprints, Endurance, etc.)

- Special Crew vs Crew Events

- Members Access to Private League website

-Official Standings and Records Displayed

- Live Streamed Events

- Invites to Special League Events and Car Meets.

- Prizes ranging from GTAO in game cash, Shark Cards, PSN Cards, Miscellaneous out of game prizes (headsets, controllers, console etc etc.)

- Fame and Fortune to the winners and their Crews

My crew and I will sponsor the races and prizes for the winners. 

I am currently in the process of filling the seats on the League Commission.

The Commission will Vote and Decide on but not limited too: Races implemented into the League's Roster, Events, Prizes, Eligibility, Penalties, any and all matters concerning anything within the League.

If anyone has any suggestions or would like to nominate any Respected Race Creators, or Members of the community you feel would be fair and perfect to help oversee the Fun and Excitement of these new league. Feel free to list them or message me privately with your nomination.

The first League Qualifying Races will begin next month following the 20th.

Website will be up and running for registration next Friday.

SoDank_ItPainsMe
  • SoDank_ItPainsMe

I found a use for the safe

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2016 - 04:27 AM Edited by SoDank_ItPainsMe, 04 September 2016 - 04:28 AM.

Given that you only mention PSN cards, am I right to assume this is only for PS4?

I'm a PC player.

TheFoot743
  • TheFoot743

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2016 - 04:31 AM

Any Console, Leagues will be organized by Platform.

BumpyJohnson
  • BumpyJohnson

Original Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 September 2016 - 04:40 AM

I'm down for this if you guys have an XB1 side.  I remember some ppl tried to start a racing league a while back but it didnt turn out well.  They tried too hard to be like Nascar with stuff like 60 lap races,  restarts every time someone wrecked,  etc.  The info in the OP sounds good tho.  How do I join?

Y2JERICHO
  • Y2JERICHO

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 September 2016 - 11:09 AM

In

Xbone 

hookitandbookit
  • hookitandbookit

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 04 September 2016 - 12:53 PM

Interesting, will follow/join this.

TheFoot743
  • TheFoot743

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2016 - 03:56 PM

I'm down for this if you guys have an XB1 side.  I remember some ppl tried to start a racing league a while back but it didnt turn out well.  They tried too hard to be like Nascar with stuff like 60 lap races,  restarts every time someone wrecked,  etc.  The info in the OP sounds good tho.  How do I join?

I'd like to be legit about the races and the community we build within the league. If it's voted on and agreed within the commission, then it's possible to have longer lap races, but I don't think we will have many of those 50 lap races lol. 

In regards to prizes, Depending on the size of participation will carry the weight of reward. when I said PSN it was in regards to online store credits on any platform. If this grows as I hope, and we can get some real participation from the community, I'd love to have a big grand prix or something where the winners will receive a PS5, XBOX(w/e it's label), or a new gaming PC. 

***We could make something really cool and big within the community, that will expand as the game does. Let's find out what crews and what racers are the top in the Community!!**

TheFoot743
  • TheFoot743

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2016 - 05:33 PM

As I'm building the member wesbite for the league, I'm hoping that more of those interested will drop a line of what platform they are on. So I get a good idea what will be the most active during the first week.

BumpyJohnson
  • BumpyJohnson

Original Gangsta

• Members

Posted 05 September 2016 - 06:32 PM

1) How will dirty racing be policed?

2) Wil catchup be off?

3) Custom cars or default?

4) Will there be an official leaderboards or rankings?

5) Whats the url to the website?

fullxthrottle94
  • fullxthrottle94

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:17 PM

Down xb1

TheFoot743
  • TheFoot743

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:08 PM

2) Wil catchup be off?

1. Incredibly strict... We will not tolerate any dirty racing. Players that displaying poor conduct will be given one warning, then immediately banned from any future league event.

2. Yes, always. The league wont be legit if some dude in last place taking sh*tty turns can catch up to someone having a flawless race.

3. Depends on the event. If you don't have a fully loaded custom car (all upgrades) I would suggest those individuals get to 55 wins in land races.

4. Yes, every member that registers on the official league will have their stats recorded. Fastest lap times, Wins, Losses, Average placement within Events, etc.

5. Website is currently being built. Name and details will be given soon. It's a little more work than I expected lol, but I will have it done asap.

TheFoot743
  • TheFoot743

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:28 PM

Because I'm on PS4, I know the massive amount of things I could give away that would pertain specifically to PS4, Please list requests and Ideas of things you would like to race for/towards. I'll be giving between $150-$250 a month away.

In the beginning I will only award 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places in events. But.. once we expand to multi qualifying races, and legit full house events. I will award every racer that reaches the final Event, and 1st-5th place. 

My goal is to create a legit league where the top racers in the community compete in Insane Events, for Awesome Prizes. I want to at one point hand out 3 pre orders to next gen consoles, GTA6 preorders, major prizes, but that will take large involvement for me to open the wallet for sh*t like that. I have no problem doing that, none of this is for recognition or any attention needing acknowledgement. I simply want to create a place for the best of the best to compete (myself included =D) and incentives for the best to really push the limits. I think it would be a ton of fun to have youtubers live stream our events, while the community watches the best slang it out.

TheFoot743
  • TheFoot743

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2016 - 06:09 PM

Well ran into some problems with the website and the possibility of future issues with R*, Since I don't wanna piss anyone off and make sure everyone who should gets their taste. Going to be at least another 4-5 days before Everything is Launched.

BumpyJohnson
  • BumpyJohnson

Original Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 September 2016 - 06:33 PM

2) Wil catchup be off?

1. Incredibly strict... We will not tolerate any dirty racing. Players that displaying poor conduct will be given one warning, then immediately banned from any future league event.

2. Yes, always. The league wont be legit if some dude in last place taking sh*tty turns can catch up to someone having a flawless race.

3. Depends on the event. If you don't have a fully loaded custom car (all upgrades) I would suggest those individuals get to 55 wins in land races.

4. Yes, every member that registers on the official league will have their stats recorded. Fastest lap times, Wins, Losses, Average placement within Events, etc.

5. Website is currently being built. Name and details will be given soon. It's a little more work than I expected lol, but I will have it done asap.

1.  Glad you say strict but that didnt fully answer the question.  If a person is rammed off the track what happens?  A warning and thats it?  What happens to the person who was rammed?  What if he was 1st place before the wreck?  How is that place reinstated.  The last race league I was in made everyone finish the lap when a wreck happened and line up at the start line again.  That was wack bcuz you could be a half a lap ahead of everyone and as soon as someone wrecked your lead would be taken away since everyone had to line up again.

2.  Good I hate catchup

3.  Sounds good.  Im all good with my cars.  Just wanted to know.

4.  That sounds awesome man.

5.  OK cool.  If you need some help let me know.  I might be able to lend a hand or ideas.

=Signal=
  • =Signal=

Bitches!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2016 - 01:01 PM

Good luck 

DontGetClose1990
  • DontGetClose1990

Mighty 90

• Members
  • Indonesia