Quantcast

» «
Photo

REXX's Photography Sets [PS4]

87 replies to this topic
REXX
  • REXX

REXX: The cyborg from Humane Labs. | ALEXA: The Hotchick.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 02 September 2016 - 09:36 AM Edited by REXX93, 03 September 2016 - 04:19 PM.

Hello GTAForums Community,

For those who don't know me, I post a lot in the Show Your Character Thread and I am a member of the well known GTAF All-Stars crew. I am a dedicated GTA Online content creator and photographer.

The reason I am creating this thread is in response to many asking about my photography sets which I sometimes use for pictures I post in the Show Your Character thread. I figured it would be a nice idea to post my sets here so they can be accessed easily by the community.

My photography sets are mostly GTA Stunt Races as this allows players to access them without the need of another player and of course, able them to exit vehicles and roam around freely. However, more dynamic sets tend to be Captures. Capture Photography Sets require two or more players, however have the added bonus of Actors and Vehicles.

My photography sets are split into two classes:

Plain: Plain sets are usually GTA Races or Captures that involve no action. (i.e: Forest)

Action: Action sets are usually Captures that allow players to capture more dynamic shots. (i.e: Shootout)

All of my photo sets have their class in their description.

I tend to make my photography sets "easy finishers", so players can simply complete the race or capture after they have finished recording footage. It's a win-win situation, you get your footage and get paid for it! :p

I will update this thread as much as possible with new photography sets :)

If anyone has any photography set requests, feel free to let me know!

Anyway, enough with the chit chat! Below you can find my photo sets along with their Social Club links for PlayStation 4, each with a brief description and a picture.

IRIS PLAZA

28776911234_f41963b104_o.jpg

Type: GTA Stunt Race

Class: Plain

Link: http://rsg.ms/524f884

Iris Plaza is a futuristic inspired set. It makes the most of many stunt props, giving it a rather abstract feel. The original roads have been completely covered with a metal surface along with most of the viewable "under construction" parts of the Mile High Club from the set. Stunt track has been placed above the set giving it an ultra modern elevated road network effect. Some vegetation is present. Best played in the morning with clear weather.

ABANDONED RATON CANYON

28216711224_caf6719b58_o.jpg

Link: http://rsg.ms/3981652

The idea of this set was to create a train wreck on the bridge that passes over the canyon, along with a vast amount of vegetation on the bridge and below to demonstrate signs of it being left. Train wreckage can also be found at the bottom of the bridge sitting in Cassidy Creek, as well as broken trees. Best played in the morning with rainy weather.

THE ISLAND

29428303425_fa58284091_o.jpg

Link: http://rsg.ms/cee48b7

The Island is a photography set based on a mix of Tomb Raider and Uncharted. It is quite far away from the start (due to problems placing a trigger) so it will be necessary to swim out to the island. It took me roughly 2 minutes. Around the back of the island there is a rock face with a few rocks that allow players to climb around a little. Best played in the morning with rain, noon with rain and noon with clear weather.

As mentioned above, I will update this regularly with new photography sets. :)

• MrGrandis, livejoker, Raspy and 31 others like this

ISahej22GI
  • ISahej22GI

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 September 2016 - 04:29 PM

good work on those photos m8, thanks for the help :santa:

• REXX likes this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 16 September 2016 - 11:42 AM

Here we go, my newest photography set!

FOREST/WOODS

29091514383_b05048df28_o.jpg

Link: http://rsg.ms/2a5c22c

This photography set is a plain and simple set consisting of trees to create a forest/woods feel. The set expands across a vast amount of land in Blaine County and is mixed with already present trees and bushes. I'd recommend setting the weather to clear and noon. Or, set to night and raining for a more horror feel.
  • Carrythxd, EVOLUT7ON, Mr. Specter and 6 others like this

BumpyJohnson
  • BumpyJohnson

Original Gangsta

• Members

Posted 21 September 2016 - 02:04 AM

Good job man.

• REXX likes this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 21 September 2016 - 11:30 AM

Good job man.

Baltel
  • Baltel

The luck

• Members
  • Aruba

Posted 22 September 2016 - 07:12 PM

Really cool !! 

Abandoned Raton Canyon and The island are my favorite

• UniqueAsh and REXX like this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 22 September 2016 - 09:26 PM Edited by REXX93, 23 September 2016 - 02:44 PM.

FORT ZANCUDO CARGO

29235505553_fa1edd28c4_o.jpg

Link: http://rsg.ms/7a85022

A military inspired photography set. The idea of this set was to simulate a military cargo depo. It consists of multiple cargo props and containers. As well as different dynamic props and also a few weapons. If sticking to a military theme, it's best to use a military style vehicle to suit the theme and pics/footage you'll be getting. Best at any time of day (lights have been placed for night time) with any weather and also up to 30 players can take part.

CHILLIAD ROAD SET

29248624154_373ebd4fc9_o.jpg

Link: http://rsg.ms/dc91273

This photography set is for the vehicle lovers out there. A carefully created small road section built into Mount Chilliad along with concrete blocks and a few trees. Inspired by an actual road in Italy. Best played in the morning with clear weather.
  • Raspy, Carrythxd, EVOLUT7ON and 5 others like this

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

"AKA The Bhoys2011" Rockstar Verified

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 September 2016 - 01:25 PM

Some very creative content here ill look more into it tomorrow when I'm back Online. Awesome :)

• REXX likes this

LL Cool L
  • LL Cool L

Living Healthy

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:51 PM

bout to save all these!!!

niceeee

• REXX likes this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:06 PM

niceeee

Cheers!
  • LL Cool L likes this

LL Cool L
  • LL Cool L

Living Healthy

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:14 PM

niceeee

Cheers!

yh i was just checking em out.....these are wicked, really good

I mite even try make one someday.....the bridge one looks especially sick

• REXX likes this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:15 PM Edited by REXX93, 01 October 2016 - 10:53 PM.

HUMANE LABS (MAIN LEVEL)

29756574370_1d26bb2b25_o.jpg

Link: http://rsg.ms/9b42ffb

Not really a photography set, but a really great place to get some pictures. I have simply made a small GTA Stunt Race with clever checkpoint placement which allows up to 14 players to access the main level of Humane Labs. To get inside, go to the first checkpoint and respawn. To get out, go to the checkpoint located in the final corridor (near the elevator), hit it and respawn when you're finished.

*Please note that you will spawn under the map. Don't worry, simply drive off and you'll appear on the road a few moments later.

*If you don't spawn under the map when finishing, quit via the phone.
  • Raspy, Carrythxd, LL Cool L and 3 others like this

Misoaaki
  • Misoaaki

Infected with a SEVERE case of Chronic Backstabbing Disorder

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:18 PM Edited by Misoaaki, 01 October 2016 - 09:19 PM.

All saved. I think you might've inspired me to make a few of my own, these all look really neat! Thanks for sharing them!

EDIT: NOWWWW all saved. Ninja'd. XD

• REXX likes this

LordMarvel
  • LordMarvel

Born to Reign.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:51 PM

Dope sets! - I'll use some of them when Bikers is released. 

• REXX likes this

Audi
  • Audi

Merces Letifer

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Slovenia
  • Best Turbo Quattro 2017

Posted 01 October 2016 - 11:01 PM

Holy sh*t man great work! I saved a few.

• REXX likes this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 01 October 2016 - 11:18 PM

Thanks guys! <3 I've got quite a good one coming very soon. Half done at the moment :p

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 October 2016 - 02:57 PM

That Raton Canyon one is sick!!
Inspired me to make a few of my own - got an alien monolith floating in the sky above a ruined landscape one in the works

• REXX likes this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 02 October 2016 - 03:34 PM

THE OLD BEACH RETREAT

29439105194_5412477a96_o.jpg

Type: GTA Race (For some odd reason it was a Stunt race but switched to a normal land race).

Link: http://rsg.ms/6b539bc

The most time consuming photography set I have made. The idea was to build an old wooden beach retreat shack overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Set behind Mount Gordo and consists of multiple palms, a wooden shack and a small jetty. Best played with clear weather at noon. If you wish to complete the race, set out on foot across the rocky coastline and admire some of SA's almost unseen areas.

*It was originally a GTA Stunt Race but for some odd reason, it switched to a normal land race. Although it isn't a big issue, it does however mean that players can't wear parachute bags.
  • Raspy, Carrythxd, EVOLUT7ON and 3 others like this

Misoaaki
  • Misoaaki

Infected with a SEVERE case of Chronic Backstabbing Disorder

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2016 - 03:53 PM

This one looks really good, I'll try to do some photography with these later tonight/today.

• REXX likes this

xxi
  • xxi

• Members
  • Wales
  • The Baddest Female
    Best CL Fan
    Best New Member 2015

Posted 04 October 2016 - 07:08 PM

I just followed this thread, very helpful. Thank you :cool:

• REXX likes this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 04 October 2016 - 11:56 PM

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The Bikers update has been released... And apparently for some odd reason, the option "GTA" for stunt races has disappeared. It is still unknown whether it is a bug or was removed intentionally. Hopefully it is a bug, otherwise yeah, all that work for nothing :(

So for now (hopefully), the only photography set still working 100% properly is The Old Beach Retreat.
  • sleepwalk1980 likes this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 October 2016 - 07:09 AM

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The Bikers update has been released... And apparently for some odd reason, the option "GTA" for stunt races has disappeared. It is still unknown whether it is a bug or was removed intentionally. Hopefully it is a bug, otherwise yeah, all that work for nothing :(

So for now (hopefully), the only photography set still working 100% properly is The Old Beach Retreat.

Saw this in the patch notes and got very sad. I hadn't got too far into my photo sets so not a lot of work for nothing for me but damn, I feel bad for you dude. Hopefully they put the GTA option back soon!!

• REXX likes this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:04 PM

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Saw this in the patch notes and got very sad. I hadn't got too far into my photo sets so not a lot of work for nothing for me but damn, I feel bad for you dude. Hopefully they put the GTA option back soon!!

I've sent them a ticket regarding the issue. Hopefully it gets sorted out soon.

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 October 2016 - 07:40 AM

Have you a link to a thread as well? I'll upvote it

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 08 October 2016 - 08:45 AM

Have you a link to a thread as well? I'll upvote it

It was a private ticket. That said, the guy was very helpful and said they'll look into the issue. Hopefully it's a hotfix rather than a wait for the next DLC :p
  • sleepwalk1980 likes this

LL Cool L
  • LL Cool L

Living Healthy

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2016 - 10:12 AM

IMPORTANT NOTICE

yh was bout to say this, I tried it the other day and was stuck on my bike....but damn it looked sick

dino722
  • dino722

Thug

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 08 October 2016 - 10:17 AM

how did you do the one with the train reck?? i thought you where on ps4 and mods like that are not possible...

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 08 October 2016 - 11:09 AM

how did you do the one with the train reck?? i thought you where on ps4 and mods like that are not possible...

It's not a mod, just clever positioning with the overide position and rotation feature :)
  • LL Cool L likes this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 13 October 2016 - 06:43 PM Edited by REXX93, 13 October 2016 - 07:45 PM.

MT. HAAN ROAD

30218976661_a80b95191c_o.jpg

Type: GTA Race (for now)

Link: http://rsg.ms/66223fb

Mt. Haan Road is both a race and photography set based on one of my original creations, Mountain Way. It is based on roads where I live in real life and consists of twisty roads with trees, rock faces, spectacular views and more. Mt. Haan Road is definitely one for those who enjoy capturing snaps of vehicles. Best played with clear weather in the morning.

Have a taster :p

• Raspy, Carrythxd, EVOLUT7ON and 4 others like this

Cratoz
  • Cratoz

Angelripper

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 October 2016 - 10:41 PM

Nice.
Someone made a Deathmatch with Stunt Props.
I have no idea how it's done but if I find out how it works it will be awesome as long as you can't change stunt races to GTA mode.

Most of my sets are useless now, too :/
  • REXX likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users