• Members
  • Germany

Posted 04 January 2017 - 10:32 AM

Good,But i can view the III VC Weapons icon with txd workshop

smb5Rrv.png

Range check error [weapons_iii.txd]

6F54zSa.png

Out of memory while expanding memory stream [weapons_vc.txd]

I don't even want to ask why are you trying to look at those txd's. Just enjoy the mod. ;)

Ingramsl19
  • Ingramsl19

The server will be restarted in 0 seconds! f*ck

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2017 - 10:33 AM

Silent. Please don't make me come to spaming i after unbanned on GTA Forums Network in 30 December 2016 

• Mubber likes this

Tomasak
  • Tomasak

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Spam Commando 2017
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:23 PM

Silent. Please don't make me come to spaming i after unbanned on GTA Forums Network in 30 December 2016 

DO IT
What-Evil-Kermit-Meme.jpg

• Blackbird88, TwisT3R-HU, Alexander and 4 others like this

Dash Shack
  • Dash Shack

Rat

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:07 PM Edited by Dash Shack, 06 January 2017 - 06:31 PM.

Awesome mod man, i like the VC-styled hud but the map gets a little bit transprent when the car get high speed.  I will post a screenshot for it. Once again the mod is awesome.

homd55t.png

_AG
  • _AG

Ratatata

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:56 PM

Awesome mod man, i like the VC-styled hud but the map gets a little bit transprent when the car get high speed.  I will post a screenshot for it. Once again the mod is awesome.

The radar map is transparent because of the settings file. Open ClassicHud.ini and set the option "iRadarAlpha" to 255. 

• Dash Shack likes this

Ingramsl19
  • Ingramsl19

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2017 - 02:35 AM

Wait, I Download the this mod and i take this mod to GTA SA SOL Underground 

ukiuk
  • ukiuk

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:23 AM

Amazing update, would love to see a crosshair from VC in next update. if you continue ur work on this mod .

TwisT3R-HU
  • TwisT3R-HU

Boomhead

• Daily Globe
  • Hungary

Posted 08 January 2017 - 12:30 PM

wanted levels dont show up on sa:mp

Ingramsl19
  • Ingramsl19

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2017 - 09:01 AM

Great, But this mod work for SA-MP?

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

amigo

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 09 January 2017 - 09:19 AM Edited by Jinx., 09 January 2017 - 09:20 AM.

Great, But this mod work for SA-MP?

Then test it and see if it works? It's not hard, just install the mod and see if this works with it. It just takes some minutes.
  • Blackbird88 likes this

GTAGuy1995
  • GTAGuy1995

Thug

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 09 January 2017 - 03:20 PM

Nice to see a proper working Classic HUD mod for SA. I always wished for having a VC style HUD with SA colors. Good job on making this! I tested the Custom HUD (VC with SA colors) and works perfect! However there's some things I didn't find right:

-Health seems to show as a percentage rather than a direct number. I tried the mod with some saves that had different max health (one save from the beginning of the game and one save with game completed 100%) and it still showed as 100 health but I seemed to take less damage from attacks in the completed save. It's not a bad thing, I actually like this feature but I would prefer if there's an option to switch between exact number and percentage.

-HUD and text are a bit small compared to the size of original 3 and VC HUDs in their respective games. I know that original SA HUD is smaller but I hope you add an option for making it the same size as the original HUDs from GTA 3 and VC.

-When you lose health or armor, the whole number with the respective icon flashes. In original GTA 3 and VC, only the icon flashed when you got hit and only if your health was less than 10 the number and icon flashed. In SA none of bars flashed when you got hit but it still flashed if your health was less than 10. In the mod the feature with health flashing when less than 10 works but you should make so only the heart and badge icons flash if you get hit.

Other than that, this HUD mod is cool. :)

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

Deere
  • Deere

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:10 PM Edited by Deere, 05 February 2017 - 12:28 PM.

So, I've made some 'Stories-like' weapon icons for my own personal use. And felt the need to share it with you guys, seeing as the one's provided with the mod doesn't have that Stories feeling, you know what I mean?  :) 

Here are some pics:

DsVqgfY.png

*ak47 featured in the photo is outdated

And, here's the download link: https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Changelog:

Spoiler

Spoiler

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the default color provided within the txd is grey(Also known as the VCS color). I also updated the files, you can check the changelog for more info.

• Tomasak, Toghrul Rahimli, _AG and 5 others like this

Letus
  • Letus

''Life flows within you and without you.''

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:40 PM Edited by Letus, 11 January 2017 - 05:47 PM.

Incredible! Always wanted to use the other GTA huds into GTA SA. And finnaly it is done. But could you add, like custom font from other GTA games, like the street name, dialogue, car name, everywhere where you can see the text (except maybe the little player stats menu). Only if it's possible and only if you want to do it.

• _AG likes this

Deere
  • Deere

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:23 AM

Hello, _AG! I believe I haven't properly said my thanks for such an amazing mod you've done. But, I also came here to report to you about the wanted stars bug (disappears instantly when you respray your vehicle on a Pay'n'Spray.) I believe it is supposed to be flashing before it disappears? :)

On a related note, I also made a mock-up of the wanted stars found on the PS2 and PSP versions of the game, if anybody is interested:

2Mormlt.png?1

Download

Cheers, mate!

• _AG, SlingShot753, santotaku and 3 others like this

Dash Shack
  • Dash Shack

Rat

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 21 January 2017 - 01:19 PM Edited by Dash Shack, 21 January 2017 - 07:38 PM.

I want to change my crosshair but ur .txd file doenst let me import the crosshair image._AG

Edit: I changed it.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:15 PM

I want to change my crosshair but ur .txd file doenst let me import the crosshair image._AG

Are you using TXDWorkshop? ARE YOU USING TXDWORKSHOP!!!???

DON'T USE TXDWORKSHOP
  • dkluin, BlackScout and The_Human like this

Dash Shack
  • Dash Shack

Rat

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:38 PM

Are you using TXDWorkshop? ARE YOU USING TXDWORKSHOP!!!???

DON'T USE TXDWORKSHOP

I found that Magic TXD and i changed my crosshair.

Stierlitz
  • Stierlitz

gta grozny

• Members
  • Russia
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground]

Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:39 PM

DON'T USE TXDWORKSHOP

Maybe link the guy to what he needs to use, instead of just making a useless post?

• Tomasak and Jinx. like this

ermaccer
  • ermaccer

I can mod everything.

• Facade Corporation
  • Poland

Posted 28 January 2017 - 09:56 PM

That's how you earn likes in this forum, didn't ya know?

(shish)

Anyway, why don't you use original VC icons on VC hud? :p

• Jinx. and Brooklynzsmac like this

Dash Shack
  • Dash Shack

Rat

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 29 January 2017 - 09:15 AM

That's how you earn likes in this forum, didn't ya know?

(shish)

Anyway, why don't you use original VC icons on VC hud? :p

Yhdf did that, here you go: http://gtaforums.com...entry1069332199

santotaku
  • santotaku

lowpcsh*t

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2017 - 10:21 PM

Is it possible to make this compatible with the 2 player mission mod? bcuz i love thi HUD but when in 2 player mode thery are overlapped.

Ingramsl19
  • Ingramsl19

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:13 AM

Yeah, My Classic HUD (GTA Liberty City San Andreas Mod 3.1.9 Screenshot)

MF7qL07.png

EDIT: I Enable the Gang Wars into to Liberty City and I making the Classic HUD to Liberty City Stories and 

Yhdf
  • Yhdf

GTA UG Custom peds guy

• Members
  • Brazil
  • Best Workshop 2016
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground]

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:51 AM

Does it support custom weapons/custom blips in the txds?

Reeced
  • Reeced

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:09 AM

This mod doesn't seem to work for me, I drag and drop all the files into my clean GTA directory, I even make sure that it's enabled in the .ini but it doesn't seem to work.

Any help please?

Reeced
  • Reeced

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:22 AM

After some testing with SAMP, this mod gives the player infinite health, could you please see about fixing this?

Dash Shack
  • Dash Shack

Rat

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:53 AM

After some testing with SAMP, this mod gives the player infinite health, could you please see about fixing this?

No it doesnt gives infinite health. I think you forget uninstall your hacks or just test it another server.

• Blackbird88 likes this

_AG
  • _AG

Ratatata

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 27 June 2017 - 01:06 PM

Update(v2.2 - 27/06/2017)
Added GTA Advance as selectable hud style.
Added exact amount for health/armour strings.
Fixed statsbox showing filled bar for weapon skills.
Minor fixes...

Get it here  :D
  • Blackbird88, Tomasak, Silent and 7 others like this

Kane49
  • Kane49

The Original Balla OG / a.k.a. ~iiCriminnaaL

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:34 PM Edited by Kane49, 07 July 2017 - 07:25 AM.

Really like this, but there's a little bug, it doesn't work properly when increasing max health, it still shows health points as 100 even if max health is increased, same with armor, as you know armor can be increased to 150 max AP too. That happens with GTA 3/VC/Classic SA (custom) hud.

Hope to see a fix release soon. ;)

Didn't notice to your last post. Great job!

I guess you should improve VC and VCS huds and including more classic features by modifying the following too:

- Increase brightness of armour bar's color in the hud, it looks a bit darker than the original VC's AP. Also, number of armour (AP) is a bit darker than the armor's icon itself in the hud, it looks more grey-y. It will be better if you fixed it by making it a bit more brighter, to modulate the armour icon's color and brightness, after increasing brightness of both of them as well. Also, original VC armour hud bar's color has a little beige/yellow color touch, should be added too. (245 245 230 should be fine.)

- Loading line bar (during loading screens), mission bars (like Sweet's health bar, Smoke's health bar, etc), and timing (remaining time for smth, ex: time left to factory to blow in Yay Factory) should be turned from white and grey to pink (filled part) and dark pink (remaining part).

- Instead of making mission bars all pink, it will be cool, if it's possible, to make friend health bars (like Sweet's, Woozie, etc) colored light sky blue, and enemy health bars (I don't know if there's another one alongside Smoke in End Of The Line, but that's it) colored red, just like how it goes in the actual GTA VC and VCS games. (ex: SWEET -------- | SMOKE'S HEALTH -------- | Also, make those bars alongside the loading screens' bar a bit wider, as in VC, LCS and VCS, and change the font of those SWEET, SMOKE'S HEALTH, etc, from the current one which is a really normal one, to the official GTA font, just like how it goes in GTA 3, VC, LCS and VCS, so same font as WASTED/BUSTED's font.)

--- Pink: Just like player's HP color (VC's HP) | Light Blue: Just like active wanted star's color (VC's star) | Red: 255 27 27 ---

- Change the color of the pause settings (start game/options/quit game/audio, etc...) from grey to pink. But keep the white color when pointing/choosing a setting/option. [white and pink instead of white and grey (in VC and VCS huds only as well)]

- Fix the color of the time clock of VC's hud, it must be a bit brighter and more to light blue. It's actually colored just like the active star color in the original VC.

- Change the font of mission titles (Big Smoke, Doberman, End Of The Line, etc) from the current one (GTA's regular font) to VC font in VC and VCS huds.

- When switching between radio stations, you know that radio station's title color start as grey, then when it loads it becomes normal as orange, I guess you should change it so it will start as light blue (use that bright blue color of VC and VCS) instead of grey. (same color as vehicle hud text's color)

- Turn color of 'Mission Failed' and 'Mission Cancelled' texts from red to pink in VC and VCS huds. (maybe 'Mission Passed' and side-mission starters like 'Taxi Driver/Vigilante' texts should stay with their current colors, so they should differ from failure text notifications.)

* For the Custom hud: Do the same with the Custom hud's loading screens' line load bar and mission health bars/fonts, but don't make them pink there, keep them white, while health bars themselves should be like VC and VCS' new ones (when you add them), light blue (friend HPs) and red (Smoke in EoTL). Also, to be honest, the WASTED/BUSTED text colors in Custom hud suck, maybe because white color doesn't always fit the GTA's regular font, so instead of keeping the color white or changing the font back to SA's (in Custom hud), I guess you better make it colored light blue just like VC and VCS, keeping the current font as it is. Also, turn the font of mission titles from the normal GTA one in Custom hud to Diploma, which is the official and main font of GTA SA. And about the grey color of radio title's start, it will be better if you changed the grey color to the same green color that's used with the money's bar in the hud. Also, just like the WASTED/BUSTED text boxs they don't look so good with white color, the 'You Are Here' arrow/player position's blip doesn't look so good with white, unlike pink with VC, but pink won't fit the Custom SA hud, so, what do you think of changing it from white to golden? (if couldn't do it golden, at least close. don't forget mission relateds, including timers.)

So, edits that should be made in Custom hud: Coloring the WASTED/BUSTED message texts to be like in VC and VCS, radio title's start color should be green (like the money's one) instead of grey, mission health bars and load bar should be wider, mission friend HP bars should be colored light blue, and Big Smoke's HP bar in EoTL should be red, font of mission titles should be turned to Diploma, loading screen's load bar and mission health bars should be a bit wider, and finally (hope I didn't miss anything) changing color of player arrow You Are Here, mission timers, pause menu's settings/options and stat bars from white to golden.

About mission bars (health bars), texts like 'SWEET, SWEET'S GRIP, SMOKE'S HEALTH' etc, should be golden too, but the health bars themselves should be like a said above in VC and VCS' part, light blue, and red for Smoke's health bar during the last mission. Also, those texts 'SWEET, SWEET'S GRIP, SMOKE'S HEALTH', etc, should have the main GTA font (font that's used in title of 'Grand Theft Auto' in all of the GTA games, so just like the font of the classic WASTED/BUSTED.)

Btw, player position's arrow blip on the map is bugged (You Are Here blip), regardless of the player's position and where he's looking (North/South/West/East, etc) it keeps pointing in one same place always. Also, you missed to fix health/armour string amount in LCS and VCS huds, it still appears the same, no matter if max health is low or high. Check the normal VCS and LCS (or simply google VCS hud mods for SA), if player did a side-mission that increases his health/armour's max the health/armour's bar includes a white plus icon (+) in the left-upper side of the bar, its size depends on how much is your max health/armour or how much you still got above the 100 HP/AP. If you can make it like GTA SA's way, getting longer when max health increases, will be so cool, better than the original Stories hud with that plus icon.

I guess there should be an option (for all hud styles) to choose between three Uzi weapon icon options, as there're players who replaced the Micro Uzi with Mac-10 or the regular Uzi;

- Micro Uzi (hud_iii/vc/stories/custom)

- Mac-10 (hud_iii1/vc1/stories1/custom1)

- Uzi (hud_iii2/vc2/stories2/custom2)

Btw, there's a but in stats box. Weapon skill is mistakely disabled for the Tec-9, and instead, it's enabled for Sniper. Also, ability to change stats box colors isn't working, tried many times and it stayed white.

Also, some mission texts are getting on the radar, so I guess you can make mission texts (subtitles) appear a bit more in the right side, get it a bit righter, not that much, and make it a bit smaller, not so much. (examples for texts that get on the radar: subtitles in Sweet's Girl and House Party. I guess they aren't the only ones.)

Also, can you modify the territory text color someway? Some people (I'm one of them) have a feature (included in SilentPatch) to show zone name's color depends on the gang which holds that territory when gangwars are opened (ex: Jefferson, Las Colinas, Ganton), but when activating VC hud they can only see it in green, regardless of the gang that holds the zone.

So, if you can, change it so it will be green in zones that don't have gangs, and colored depended on the gang that holds the zone (for people who have this feature activated).

Btw, I guess it'll be better if there was hudColor.dat for all hud styles, so players can modify anything they don't like (maybe somebody likes a hud but wants to change some color of it to fit his game/request, etc, so it will be a nice addition, as the mod already includes ability to modify the Custom hud's colors. Also, there should be an option to change the color of WASTED/BUSTED, which doesn't exist yet.)

After making those changes, I suggest you to update the hudColor.dat for all of the hud styles so player can fully control the hud, can change color of WASTED/BUSTED, load bar, radio title's starter color, mission friend health bar, Smoke's health bar in End Of The Line, color of person's name who has his name close by his health bar in a mission, texts, etc...

I got a very little request, can you create a new hud and send it to me? A default hud, the normal one, but with addition of the radar's pink cover of VC's and black cover Custom's radar. Because I don't like the mobile's radar blips, and in addition, I have some blips that I edited by myself, not to mention that I use PS2 blips too, so when I add my own hud, the radar's cover turns white instead of pink, and white instead of black in all of the other hud styles. An editable one, because I want to add my own blips. I guess it'll be better if you enabled hud editing, as it isn't reachable with the TXD Workshop. It's reachable with the Magic TXD, but still, if you can make it available for the TXD Workshop too it will be good, for people who don't have Magic TXD or don't know it.

Thanks in advance.  ;)

EDIT: iDrawBarChart option is bugged, when Max Health and Max Armour get increased, HP and AP bars still in their same sizes and lengths, just like GTA LCS and VCS huds. This bug was already fixed in the first classic huds (III/VC/Custom), but was forgotten in LCS, VCS and iDraw Bar Chart.

There's another bug, when stats increase (Muscles, Respect, Fat, Max Health, etc) the increased/newly added amount should be shown as green, and decreased one should show as red, as default, but it's bugged in the mod, the whole filled part is colored white, regardless of increased/decreased amounts.

EDIT 2: Got an idea, I guess there should be an option to turn the Custom hud's bar styles from III/VC style to Stories style. (for health, breath, money and armour bars.)

Btw, Stories wanted stars aren't included in the mod, they have same stars as III and VC in your mod, while Stories' ones differ. Also, Stories' health, breath and armour bars should be a bit less wider, it seems more wide than the original Stories' bars.

Another bug, when you have wanted level and paint your vehicle in a Pay'n'Spray, wanted stars become black, instead of keeping turning between blue and black till wanted level goes off. (flashing blue and black. Blue color isn't full blue, it's same color as LCS' armour bar color.)

• _AG likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users