Quantcast

» «
Photo

What did you do in GTA IV today

430 replies to this topic
JosephStalin
  • JosephStalin

Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem.

• BUSTED!
  • Russia

Posted 03 September 2016 - 12:15 AM

I Finished what was I Think if I recall correctly my 7th playthrough a few days back, and today I did all the vigilante missions, & I just this second finished the last fixer mission.

RIGHTEOUS BROTHER! 

• MiamiViceCity and NearExpansion like this

Neon_Dreaming
  • Neon_Dreaming

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2016 - 08:10 PM

Played Drug Wars in TBoGT, unlocked the combat mg for Luis's apartment. Drug wars are fun to play but Armando's constant sh1t talking starts to grate before long.
  • NikoLopez likes this

Payne Killer
  • Payne Killer

Twilight crawled across the sky, laden with foreboding.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 04 September 2016 - 06:57 AM

^I just kill Armando before I get to the deal area. I don't need him anyway.

I did stuff.
  • B Dawg, Niobium, The Deadite and 1 other like this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

I Do Want To Set The World On Fire!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 04 September 2016 - 08:13 PM

^I just kill Armando before I get to the deal area. I don't need him anyway.

I did stuff.

Me too. I kill both of them the moment I start Drug Wars :p

I kept doing that until I modded out their Drug Wars dialogue and replaced their models with some other peds.

Neon_Dreaming
  • Neon_Dreaming

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 September 2016 - 01:19 PM

Took the helitours Maverick and then went for a fly around Star Junction. Later I had a helicopter fight which consisted of head butting other helicopters with mine, the loser is whoever's blades break off first.

later I went out for a drive in the Patriot, love this thing, king of the road.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

My music's my favourite music ever.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 05 September 2016 - 02:50 PM

At first I went on a spin in my black Buffalo (mods), then I came to Bohan where I seen one of my new ped edits (an asian truck driver) and proceeded to blow everything up. Thanks to a weird glitch I died and re-spawned at the hospital where I did some rampage with the LCPD. I don't remember that well but I guess later on I went to Schottler and did that pic with Niko killing Karen, then I just went crazy with a Bus near the Burger Shot in Beechwood City. A bit later on I replayed A Dish Served Cold just to run over Dimitri with a Bus (lol), then Final Destination, killed Lenny on the tracks and proceeded to spawn some Dimitri peds on them, so they can chase me and get raped by a train the process. Just another day in Liberty City.

14248110_626455750856230_154933433_o.png

• B Dawg, PhillBellic and The American Army 1775 like this

Cluckin' Bell
  • Cluckin' Bell

Time for Take-Three!

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 05 September 2016 - 03:48 PM

I purchased a smart suit from Perseus and then I put on a balaclava, and after that, I called Dwayne so I could get backup from his pals. Once the gangsters arrived, we went to Star Junction to create a large shootout. It was like Three Leaf Clover 2.0.  :devil:

• NikoLopez likes this

NikoLopez
  • NikoLopez

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 September 2016 - 03:55 PM

Just got Vlad his protection money from the crooked china shop owner again.

Keano
  • Keano

Two Number Nines

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 September 2016 - 04:51 PM

Completed my 7th or 8th playthrough and then went and pushed people off the cliff near the Burger Shot in Beechwood City.

• Jeansowaty likes this

ProKiller93
  • ProKiller93

Space Marine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 05 September 2016 - 06:20 PM Edited by ProKiller93, 05 September 2016 - 06:21 PM.

Trying to finish the story in 30 hours

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 05 September 2016 - 07:09 PM

Finally played IV since May. But it was TBoGT because my I can't play my beloved vanilla IV due to PS3 being so laggy it's unplayable.

But after months of playing GTA Online I had to get used to the weighty steering. That was easy. Now I'm trying to get immersed back into the environment. LC never loses it's charm it seems. It still has that special feeling.

• MiamiViceCity and Jeansowaty like this

DERGaming
  • DERGaming

Dagger

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:47 PM

Killed a flying rat and then my Xbox broke and that was the end of that

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

Camp Crystal Lake

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 06 September 2016 - 07:58 AM

I tried riding a Sanchez up the Screamer tracks, but I failed and Niko fell on his face.
  • CreepShow likes this

Neon_Dreaming
  • Neon_Dreaming

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2016 - 12:32 PM

Discovered the Grotti dealership beside the Perseus in Middle Park East, went inside and drove out through the upstairs window in a turismo, can't believe I never noticed this place before.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 06 September 2016 - 01:12 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 06 September 2016 - 01:13 PM.

Yesterday in TLaD, I did the 12 Bike Races and the Story Missions up to Politics for Stubbs and Coming Down for Ashley.  Not going to do Off Route and This sh*t's Cursed until after I finish 50 Gang Wars.  I never did 50 before as I only did 25 on my first playthrough and 26 on the second playthrough, but now on my third playthrough, I want to do all 50 due to the Weapons spawning at the Safehouse(s).  Once I finish off TLaD which is 41.21% currently, I am going to do a TBoGT Starter Save + 100% Save which will only be my second time through this one as I am not too much into TBoGT but it's ok.  In TBoGT, I also plan to not only do 25 Drug Wars, but all 50 for the same reasons.  Once these short games (TLaD/TBoGT) are finished off, it's time to do a GTA IV Starter Save + 100% Save.  Since I've only been bothering with the 3D Era since about May 2014 and didn't play any of the HD Era GTA's since prior to May 2014, it's time to re-do them after learning a lot more than I knew before, thus making the Saves better all around.

• MiamiViceCity likes this

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

Boy You Make Me Make Bad Decisions

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:19 PM

I f*cked a hooker, called Brucie for a race(and won), dumped Jeff's wife's corpse for 5K, and did a mission for Bernie...

ViceBoy69
  • ViceBoy69

Peon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 September 2016 - 12:02 PM Edited by ViceBoy69, 07 September 2016 - 12:03 PM.

Grotti dealership  is one of my favourites I usually go in there armed with sticky bombs and put them all over the place including the cars.

I then walk away slowly and press the detonation button, sound of the multi explosions and breaking glass, along with the expected cops chasing you.

I just walk around sometimes and ive been trying to retrace where I heard it but there is one place in the city where you can hear a car alarm going off but you cant find the car. The alarm never stops I guess its a game glitch.

Also it you just walk around you will hear peds screaming for no reason, no sound of gunfire or a car, its kind of creepy never worked it out.

• Neon_Dreaming likes this

RogerWho
  • RogerWho

"Life is... weird."

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:03 PM Edited by RogerWho, 07 September 2016 - 03:04 PM.

Paper Trail. Funny thing, EVERY TIME I replay the game I fly my helicopter on the wrong side of the target. I just always think Jacob sits on the other side despite what the instructions tell me.

Then, after about 5 failures when I constantly swear at Jacob's AI, I accidentally fly from the other side (often after bumping into the target chopper for flying too close), Jacob fires his RPG and that's when I smack my forehead, go 'duh' and remember that it goes like this every time.

Next time I play the game, you can bet I'll forget again.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:36 PM

Another 25 Gang Wars to make all 50.  Intense stuff, probably the most intense aspect of the entire HD Era, tbh.  Those, and the Drug Wars in TBoGT.  Next, will do the 10 Angus Bike Thefts and will be 49.55% Completion and still didn't even do Off Route yet.

Neon_Dreaming
  • Neon_Dreaming

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2016 - 01:16 AM

Had a 5 star wanted level, made it to the rasta bar where you can play pool, managed to partly block the door with the Enforcer but they could still get it, saw that the option was there to play pool so I did while half the LCPD and N.O.O.S.E. waited outside.
  • MorsPrincipiumEst, RogerWho and Cluckin' Bell like this

CreepShow
  • CreepShow

My brothers, let's roll!

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 08 September 2016 - 01:45 AM Edited by CreepShow, 08 September 2016 - 01:46 AM.

Yesterday in TLaD, I did the 12 Bike Races and the Story Missions up to Politics for Stubbs and Coming Down for Ashley.  Not going to do Off Route and This sh*t's Cursed until after I finish 50 Gang Wars.  I never did 50 before as I only did 25 on my first playthrough and 26 on the second playthrough, but now on my third playthrough, I want to do all 50 due to the Weapons spawning at the Safehouse(s).  Once I finish off TLaD which is 41.21% currently, I am going to do a TBoGT Starter Save + 100% Save which will only be my second time through this one as I am not too much into TBoGT but it's ok.  In TBoGT, I also plan to not only do 25 Drug Wars, but all 50 for the same reasons.  Once these short games (TLaD/TBoGT) are finished off, it's time to do a GTA IV Starter Save + 100% Save.  Since I've only been bothering with the 3D Era since about May 2014 and didn't play any of the HD Era GTA's since prior to May 2014, it's time to re-do them after learning a lot more than I knew before, thus making the Saves better all around.

Ive done 100 Gang Wars  :rampage:

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2016 - 11:17 AM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 08 September 2016 - 11:18 AM.

But within those 100 Gang Wars, have you ever seen this? :D :p

Spoiler

Mule with Missing Side Panels.  Supposedly a 1 in 500 chance to find this during a Gang War with the Albanians.  It's a texture error or something, but it saves like this and the Side Panels are invisible allowing you to see the content in the back of the Mule.  I found this on Gang War 48.  I only wanted to do 50 since, over 50 you are just doing it for Money and/or to pass time and just "do something" in TLaD.  I did 50 for the Semi Automatic Pistol, Sawn Off Shotgun, Carbine Rifle, Pipe Bombs, and Grenade Launcher at the Safehouse(s).  Previously, I only had the first 2 Weapons spawning there, so it's nice to finally have all 5 for a change, despite needing them since I already have the Ammo Cap for all Weapons in my inventory.  1,200 Pistol?  160 Shotgun?  1,200 SMG?  600 Carbine Rifle?  50 Sniper Rifle?  20 Grenade Launcher?  25 Grenades?  Such a low amount.  100% Rewards suck in IV, TLaD, TBoGT.  Remove Ammo Cap.  Buy 9,999.  Save the game.  Reload.  It's gone.  Lost all your Money.  I wouldn't need to call Terry so much if I could carry more Ammo.  It's crazy in the higher Gang Wars when all your guys die immediately and it's you against 40 guys with backup STILL COMING.  Like I said, the Gang Wars and Drug Wars are by far the most intense aspect of the entire HD Era.  Nothing even comes close.  These Gang/Drug Wars in TLaD and TBoGT make SA and VCS's Gang/Empire Wars pathetic.  I've already done all 53 Gang Wars in a row without saving or dying in SA, but for the life of me I can't even do 2 or 3 Gang Wars in a row without saving or going to get more Ammo and Body Armor from Terry.  The first 10 Gang Wars aren't bad and I did 5, then saved, did another 5, saved.  But when I reached 12 or so, things picked up.  When I reached 25, they picked up a lot and now at 50 and I get the Russians/Mafia?  I just reload :D :p  It's almost a fact I will die if it's a Cruising War with the Russians.  They always blow me away.  Doesn't help that Terry, Clay, or Jim, someone is using a Grenade Launcher and firing it directly at me, along with the Russians, too.  I die 9 times out of 10 against the Russians but very rarely the Albanians, AoD, Jamaicans, etc...

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 08 September 2016 - 11:21 AM

But within those 100 Gang Wars, have you ever seen this? :D :p

Spoiler

Mule with Missing Side Panels.  Supposedly a 1 in 500 chance to find this during a Gang War with the Albanians.  It's a texture error or something, but it saves like this and the Side Panels are invisible allowing you to see the content in the back of the Mule. 

Looks like a combined Texture and Model 'extras' Error. A pretty cool one.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2016 - 11:29 AM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 08 September 2016 - 11:32 AM.

There is also a Dukes with Missing Hood Scoop from "Communication Breakdown" for the Stubbs' Dirty Laundry Missions.  However, sometimes it's normal, sometimes not.  You gotta keep reloading until it spawns like that.  In the 3D Era, this is called NE (No Extra) with missing parts of Vehicles, like a Light on a Taxi, or an Engine/Exhausts on an NRG-500 (SA), etc, etc.  But I never thought it would exist in the HD Era.  I am not sure if it's NE even.  It's just Glitched and extremely hard to find like this.  I was blasting away at the Albanians and saw a red dot on my minimap behind me.  The guy driving this Mule was driving it into a wall and couldn't get it unstuck, lol...

Anyways, later today I will do the 10 Angus Bike Thefts and then make a backup of my Save @ 49.55% before doing Off Route.

ProKiller93
  • ProKiller93

Space Marine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 08 September 2016 - 06:43 PM

Went to the strip club with Brucie, Roman and Packie

Neon_Dreaming
  • Neon_Dreaming

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2016 - 11:22 PM

Found my favourite muscle car the Dukes in a cool bronze colour, went for a cruise while listening to Radio Broker, Gta IV and San Andreas have introduced me to so many good songs.

Later I went for a stroll around Middle Park and Firefly Island, I've taken to walking in the game more as you tend to miss out on the little details when driving.
  • NikoLopez likes this

Lunar_Twisted
  • Lunar_Twisted

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2016 - 04:20 AM

You know what, I decided to start over and try to get 100% because I never done it before in IV + EFLC. I only did the Random Encounters but not the 200 pigeons. I don't even remember doing all 50 stunt jumps. After I completed 3 missions in IV, I decided to kill the pigeons and so far I got 50 out of 200 from Broker, Dukes & one in Bohan(near Northern Expressway). The one on top of FIA traffic control tower, I had to use a boat and grab the Maverick from the helipad near Booth Tunnel and fly there since I don't have a sniper yet. I did get the pigeon on top, plus I had a six - wanted level and I had no choice but to fly my helicopter towards Roman's Cab Depot to start the mission "Three's a Crowd" so I could lose the heat. I just wanted to get the 200 pigeons out of my way. I will continue to kill the rest of them in Bohan tomorrow. I might also do the stunt jumps. So, as of now, my percentage is at 2.09%. I'm just going to finish off "First Date" before I sleep.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2016 - 11:57 AM

No need.  Could of just done The Cousins Bellic and stopped.  It counts as .70% of the game and the rest of what can be done in the beginning all add up to 11.95% when you are done.

The Cousins Bellic (First Story Mission), Beat the High Score on CUB3D, Beat the Computer at Darts, Beat the Computer at Pool, 200 Pigeons, 50 Stunt Jumps, and 30 Most Wanted Criminals.

This is all that can be done right after The Cousins Bellic.  It's not much, but it does remove most of the reasons why, at least myself, don't repeat IV so frequently to 100% as I absolutely HATE the Stunt Jumps and Pigeons.  After watching zmoonchild's Starter Save Stream, which I recommend watching as you learn a f*ckton of Weapon Pickups/Body Armor Pickups and how to maneuver in Algonquin and Alderney with a 6 star wanted level, I can safely say I am ready for it.  And you're talking to someone that only did IV once and had to use GPS wherever I went as the City confuses me.  However from playing TLaD and doing a Starter Save there, which I achieved 16.06% right after Clean and Serene, I now can finally travel the City without GPS.  At times, I'll hit Pause, but I know where I am going finally.  In the IV Starter Save, it's not so much about knowing where to travel, since a lot of times, you need to travel in alleyways and do a different kind of driving and getting around due to so many Police Cruisers and Enforcers spawning as well as 2 Annihilators with guys with Carbine Rifles in hand.  You need to know every single Hotdog Vendor as well.  While you view the Most Wanted Criminals on the Police Cruiser's Computer, the Cops actually go away from you.  Same with when you are buying from Vending Machines and Hotdog/Nut Stands.  They don't come after you or shoot you while you're in the animation of these things.  Again, I learned it all from watching zmoonchild's Videos and not only once, but three times.  75 total Videos, most of which are 15 Minutes long.  It's worth it though...

I personally am on this Part 68 watching the Starter Save, but start at Part 1 of course.  In Part 1, he literally takes Roman and the Unique/EC Black Roman's Taxi to Algonquin and does some Stunt Jumps in "The Triangle."  Makes his way back to Broker/Dukes and loses the wanted level and then finishes the Mission and saves after picking up Body Armor and a plethora of Weapons.  When you are flying a Maverick, you can never lose a 6 star wanted level.  Only by Boat, Bike, Car, Truck can you lose it.

What's Left for 100%: 7 Story Missions, 2 Random Encounters (2 for Malc), and to obtain 5 more Special Vehicles.  This is all I got left in TLaD and then it's time to move onto doing a TBoGT Starter Save + 100% Save with the usual Minimum Stats and 16 Special Vehicles parked at the 8 parking spaces.  But after TBoGT, I finally will be doing this IV Starter Save.  It's going to be a blast and probably the hardest task I have ever done considering like I said above, I only ever did IV once unlike most of you guys, so you guys SHOULD have more knowledge than I do, but I know I'll be able to pull this off as shown in zmoonchild's Videos.

• Lunar_Twisted likes this

Donatello
  • Donatello

Anyone for stickball? I've got a stick. You be the ball.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2016 - 07:04 PM

Played the Gang Wars and pitted the gangs and police against each other. It was fantastic.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

I Do Want To Set The World On Fire!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 10 September 2016 - 08:44 PM

The Cousins Bellic (First Story Mission), Beat the High Score on CUB3D, Beat the Computer at Darts, Beat the Computer at Pool, 200 Pigeons, 50 Stunt Jumps, and 30 Most Wanted Criminals.

I thought you couldn't use the police computer until one of Brucie's missions?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users