They're so commited tho...

• B Dawg, Jeansowaty, Payne Killer and 3 others like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:52 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 09 June 2017 - 02:53 PM.

I tried to go on a TBOGT playthrough while getting 100% score on all missions, i sucked. The first mission was fine, but then i had some trouble in Practice Swing and Chinese Takeout.

Did you try doing all the Objectives at once?  I already got 100% Objectives for the 26 Story Missions (Posted Photos in this Topic already, actually) but when I did it, I was doing it using the Replays and some of the Objectives on a REPLAY are actually harder than doing them the FIRST TIME through the Mission.  And trying to do all the Objectives at once seems pretty hard.  It's not the case in GTA V, though, as I have all Gold for the Story and Strangers and Freaks and 98% of the time I didn't need to do a Replay to get the extra Objective or two.  But when it came to TBoGT, I thought it was much harder and needed to concentrate on one or two Objectives at a time.  TBoGT and V don't need to be done all at once, you can do one Objective at a time if you really wanted to until all of them are checked off for 100% in the Missions.

It's a dumb feature, to say the least.  No idea why they add this extra cheese into the Games and call it "extra replay value."  Far from it...

• ROCKSTAR MANIC likes this

Payne Killer
  • Payne Killer

f*ck you

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2017 - 02:00 AM

I played TBoGT for a while, got into a police chase on a Sanchez, as I'm speeding down the Algonquin Bridge a cop car swerves into me sending me flying off the bridge, and I ended up smashing into a pedestrians boat lol. Used it to escape and make my way towards Broker. Call Henrique and we went out to play Mini-golf.
  • anthony, Thelema93, Mr_Rager and 1 other like this

Neon_Dreaming
  • Neon_Dreaming

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2017 - 01:23 PM

Threw coffee cups at gangsters with shotguns like a boss. It's weird how much I enjoy being able to pick up stuff lol.
  • Algonquin Assassin, Payne Killer and Thelema93 like this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

In my sights

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 12 June 2017 - 03:39 AM

Threw coffee cups at gangsters with shotguns like a boss. It's weird how much I enjoy being able to pick up stuff lol.

I like throwing burgers.

*Niko's accent*

This Bleeder Burger is sh*t. f*ck you.

• B Dawg, anthony, Payne Killer and 4 others like this

unbid
  • unbid

Sgt. Pooper Lonely Farts Club

• Zaibatsu
  • Indonesia

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:28 PM Edited by unbid, 12 June 2017 - 06:29 PM.

Replaying all of the missions...

20170612231333_1.jpg

20170612140828_1.jpg

20170610111425_1.jpg

20170612015252_1.jpg

...and modding the hell out of it.

Plus, being able to listen to EFLC radio stations in IV is going to rake up my GTA IV playtime.
  • Algonquin Assassin, B Dawg, Tupiz and 1 other like this

Payne Killer
  • Payne Killer

f*ck you

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:45 PM

I've jumped back into TLaD and have been doing some Gang Wars and the occasional Bike Race. The gang Wars get chaotic almost every time lmao, it's fun when you have about 20+ people with SMGs, AKs, and Sawn Offs trying to kill you, and you're just tossing pipe bombs everywhere from a good cover spot. I almost always end up with all the gang dead.
  • Jeansowaty, Thelema93, Mr_Rager and 1 other like this

Thelema93
  • Thelema93

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2017 - 06:59 AM

Delivered some ganja for LJ then told Michelle some interesting things.
  • anthony, Jeansowaty and Payne Killer like this

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:10 PM Edited by DOUGL4S1, 07 July 2017 - 11:08 PM.

I walked around the entire Algonquin island's coast, starting and finishing on the pier the mission Buoys Ahoy starts, no running or jogging and only using pedestrian paths and obeying most laws, the only two exceptions were a jaywalking near Golden Pier and jumping some barriers by the North. The only detour was going around the Civilization Committee, as there was no paths through the tunnel and I didn't want to get a 4-star wanted level. I also ended up losing about $100 because of those Jazz players and homeless people. Took me an hour and a half.

• Jeansowaty, Payne Killer and Neon_Dreaming like this

jrl51592
  • jrl51592

Gingerly Ginger

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2017 - 01:11 PM

I witnessed a cop run over some woman and kept driving. Then a sexy black n red Voodoo pulled up and stopped as to not run her corpse over. Then they sat there all night and into the morning hours before I finally got around to causing some chaos on the street.

Photo proof.
Spoiler
  • Algonquin Assassin likes this

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Daily Globe
  • Finland

Posted 23 July 2017 - 01:23 PM Edited by Carbonox, 23 July 2017 - 01:26 PM.

I booted up the vanilla game for a change. All because I wanted to replicate this.

https://youtu.be/qTjJg6Kavak?t=46s

It was greatly successful, except for the time I fell off on my first attempt. Just now, a helicopter joined the fray and one cop climbing the ladder apparently got spooked by its gunfire, because he fell on his own before I even had the chance to prepare a strike.

EDIT: Fell again and there was a cop right at the bottom, at the ready to blast my body with a shotgun and launch me off to the side. I still love this game...

• anthony likes this

The Ghost 206
  • The Ghost 206

H.N.I.C.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2017 - 01:51 AM

I really spent 2 hours pushing people down the stairs at the North holled subway station hahaha plus it has more stairs compared to the other stations so they was dead before they got to the bottom. Yes I know I need help lol
  • theGTAking101 and zombieslayer777 like this

zombieslayer777
  • zombieslayer777

my rhino tank's name is gertrude

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2017 - 08:21 PM Edited by zombieslayer777, 30 July 2017 - 12:52 AM.

on the lost and damned i fought the cops and attained a six star wanted level  , attempted to escape it but ended up dying in the midsts of the chase before that i rode around on a hell fury messing with the cops until i got stuck and a ped pulled me out then i got shot by the police . i also did a gang war which was fun i then got off after getting bored.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 29 July 2017 - 11:03 PM

I completed I need Your Clothes Your Boots and Your Motorcycle, gave Marnie a lift to Alderney, Late Checkout (using the helicopter method with Dwayne's backup) Hating the Haters and then got into some trouble with Smackdown, the cops showed up as soon as I hit Bucky's crew and Niko died but it was fun while it lasted lol.

PacketOverload_x64bit
  • PacketOverload_x64bit

"Mutt of the ENB World"

• Members
  • Canada
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 31 July 2017 - 05:30 PM

I worked on my ENB again. Tediously finding interiors to adjust the timecycle modifiers lighting so that one day I can make a GTA4 Full Length movie, fully modded with a hot ENB for graphics. lol
Dreams I tell ya
  • anthony, AuSsIeThUnDeR36 and Neon_Dreaming like this

anthony
  • anthony

Everyone in Liberty sells their soul to the devil.

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 July 2017 - 05:32 PM

Thats pretty good man, keep up!

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 06 August 2017 - 09:10 PM

I visited Gracie for a test drive, arrived by helicopter. The cut scene was so funny in the background another car slowly shunting the heli past down the road. Also killed Stevie with one shot to the head to take the car lol.
  • Algonquin Assassin and theGTAking101 like this

eCola
  • eCola

Homie

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 3 days ago

I accidentally killed Michelle, and I ended up receiving a 3 star wanted level.  :whistle:

JavierC
  • JavierC

Player Hater

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 3 days ago

I did a couple of gang wars in TLaD, at first I was doing my best to keep my gang alive but the reality of the situation is that the morons are passionate about standing next to exploding cars, so f'em.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users